HOW DO YOU REACT TO AN ACCIDENT?

BIGDAN

Concern or Laugh  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Do you laugh or do you have concern first

Geez Bouillion. I have not read his posts. I only read the one that I referred to. I am only referring to his calling out a long time member that has infuriated many, myself and you included. I wont get a room. I am not gay for one. If my guess is correct that that member is a man? Ill go see the profile and check. Do not jump to assumptions. I have not read all of his posts.

Ok you bloke. I have read he is a man. What say ye?

The member to whom you refer - Electro, I assume? - hasn't infuriated me, not in the slightest. I don't give a rat's ass whether she loves or hates STH. Opinions are like arseholes, as they say. I just don't think personal attacks are necessary on a music forum, that's all. By all means attack people's opinions, but why get so personally hostile? 'Love the sinner, hate the sin', as my ex-wife used to say.

Btw, are you sure you're not gay? 100% sure? That Sharapova chick looks like a dude, IMO. As I believe I told you before.

The member to whom you refer - Electro, I assume? - hasn't infuriated me, not in the slightest. I don't give a rat's ass whether she loves or hates STH. Opinions are like arseholes, as they say. I just don't think personal attacks are necessary on a music forum, that's all. By all means attack people's opinions, but why get so personally hostile? 'Love the sinner, hate the sin', as my ex-wife used to say.

Btw, are you sure you're not gay? 100% sure? That Sharapova chick looks like a dude, IMO. As I believe I told you before.

Sharap(and throw her)ova to me, if she is a man then I'm a woman. :o

'Love the sinner, hate the sin', never worked for me mate, 'hate the sin' "nut the sinned" now that i can live with. ;):lol:

Regards, Danny

... Although I would probably laugh if a certain "unnamed person" fell off their high horse and got at least a little bit banged up.:lol:

Cheers

Me too Brad, :D as long as you don't mean me. :o;):lol:

Regards, Danny

This is pretty old now, but I nearly shat myself laughing when I first saw it.

Viewers in the US probably won't know who Anthea Turner is, or why she is almost universally loathed over here. Suffice to say that she is, and this episode was a bit of karmic retribution for her sins.

:hysterical:

Viewers in the US probably won't know who Anthea Turner is, or why she is almost universally loathed over here. Suffice to say that she is, and this episode was a bit of karmic retribution for her sins.

:hysterical:

That was just too much, poor Anthea....:hysterical::hysterical:

Yeah ok. Right. She is hot. Very hot. And many here have agreed. .Looks like a dude? What the fuck? When was the last time you had your eyes checked?

I'm not a liar, either. I'm not religious, but I do think karma exists in some small measure on this planet, and the shit you do to other people will come back to you tenfold. So if I see someone trip and fall and I start laughing, then if I trip and fall, an entire room full of people will start guffawing at me while I'm on the ground writhing in pain.

No thanks.

I appreciate your insight and point of view. It would seem insensitive to a person in need of assistance if people laughed. It's probably best to render the appropriate first aid, speak kindly, keep the injured person calm, alert and comfortable, and seek immediate medical help from skilled professionals if needed.

It may have seemed funny at first but she was actually harmed.

source: wiki

Yeah ok. Right. She is hot. Very hot. And many here have agreed. .Looks like a dude? What the fuck? When was the last time you had your eyes checked?

All I'm saying is she's not a very convincing beard. Let's just leave it at that.

Archived