the all new conspiracy theory thread

slave to zep

I'm not sure why there's such acid in this thread. People question things. I see no problem with that. To question makes you a lunatic?

Whatever then.

yeah, very disapointing, dazedcat.

but very predictable.

that's why i wrote the sub-heading of the topic read as it does.

some people just don't understand that other people have different views/ideas on topics.

"it's my way or the highway" kind of mentality.

i think to NOT question, and just get swept along with whatever you are told, makes one a lunatic!

bohemian grove ...... strange goings on there.

regardless if anything "sinister" is going on at these gatherings, i cannot believe grown men, indulge in this kind of stuff. quite disturbing, imo.

alex jones - dark secrets of bohemian grove

^ I think the point is that most people are just too stooopid for it even to occur to them to question anything.

I call it MENTAL LUNATIC LAZINESS:):);:).............and the WORST thing is that today's youth (tomorrow's leadership class) is MENTALLY LAZY and will swallow EVERTHING the media and govts dish out :):)!!!!!....so sad...I'm glad I will NOT live long enuff to witness the total upheaval of tomorrow's society with these BLOCKHEADS in it :):):)!!!!

WHO REALLY BLEW UP THE TWIN TOWERS?????????????

http://www.serendipity.li/wtc5.htm

http://www.911truth....060118104223192

Looks like the usual conspiracy to me, America is full of them, and that will never change will it? Its been going on since the Indian Wars and only China can put a stop to it, by closing down all their fast food restaurants. :lol:

Regards, Danny

So, the vast left wing had multiple holes drilled in the Twin Towers supports and inserted explosives in said holes, while in collusion with Osama, to orchestrate the planes ramming the Towers. Shortly after the planes impacts, the left wing detonates the explosives to bring the Towers down, thus assuring the left wing will control the White House after Bush's reign, and then will be able to redistribute wealth, induce high unemployment, demoralize consumer confidence, create a larger bloated government and pretty much reduce the U.S. superpower status.

So back to your thread title, "Who Really Blew Up The Twin Towers??????"

You're inferring the left wing, correct?

Looks like the usual conspiracy to me, America is full of them, and that will never change will it? Its been going on since the Indian Wars and only China can put a stop to it, by closing down all their fast food restaurants. :lol:

Regards, Danny

:hysterical: What no more MacDonald's ?????:whistling: ...I grew up with that stuff you know ??!!!!:):):)

So, the vast left wing had multiple holes drilled in the Twin Towers supports and inserted explosives in said holes, while in collusion with Osama, to orchestrate the planes ramming the Towers. Shortly after the planes impacts, the left wing detonates the explosives to bring the Towers down, thus assuring the left wing will control the White House after Bush's reign, and then will be able to redistribute wealth, induce high unemployment, demoralize consumer confidence, create a larger bloated government and pretty much reduce the U.S. superpower status.

So back to your thread title, "Who Really Blew Up The Twin Towers??????"

You're inferring the left wing, correct?

Please DOi illuminate me :):):):)!!!!!

i saw one documentary where they were saying that some kind of explosives can be can be put into paint, and painted on walls. it can be left there for ages till it's heated. some say that it is in a lot of buildings, so they can be demolished quickly if needs be. of course the people who work there are not told about it!

and the same doco also said that only one black box recorder was found ( officially ). yet a firefighter who was interviewed said he saw two of them being taken away and apparently it is rare that these black boxes aren't found, even when planes go down over the ocean, and they are very deep down.

The problem with 9/11 conspiracies are there are quite a few that are so absurd they defy rational belief, it's almost like government disinformation thrown out there to make any rational questioning of the official events look equally stupid.

I personally have serious issues with the official story and the subsequent official government "inquiry" of events. I'm not going to buy into the theories about "sound waves from outer space" or the one about "no real aircraft" hitting the towers though. Sorry. Too many people died that day. Bring the truth out into the light but leave the lunacy behind in the process.

The problem with 9/11 conspiracies are there are quite a few that are so absurd they defy rational belief, it's almost like government disinformation thrown out there to make any rational questioning of the official events look equally stupid.

I personally have serious issues with the official story and the subsequent official government "inquiry" of events. I'm not going to buy into the theories about "sound waves from outer space" or the one about "no real aircraft" hitting the towers though. Sorry. Too many people died that day. Bring the truth out into the light but leave the lunacy behind in the process.

Anything that contrasts with the "official govt. version" of the "facts" is labelled "lunacy", eh?????!!!!:):):):)

Anything that contrasts with the "official govt. version" of the "facts" is labelled "lunacy", eh?????!!!!:):):):)

No, that's not what I said at all. Look, if you want to belive a smalll nuclear device planted under the TWC is what brought the towers down, then go for it. If you don't wish to believe that actual airplanes were flown into them, believe that too if you wish. Pilot-less drone planes made up to look like real passenger aircraft? Hey whatever floats your boat, believe that one too if you want to but...............

I don't, I think that's insanity or government disinformation like I said previously. What I DO believe is there's no way those towers could have totally collapsed the way they did, not with a multiple core of steel re-inforced concrete 5 to six feet thick. Steel re-inforced concrete doesn't "melt". A partial collapse of the top floors I could understand or even the top falling to the street. NOT the collapse the way it happened though.

So in my humble opinion the truth is still yet to be told. Just spare me the death ray from outer space theory though, ok?

Oh and before I get more links? I've read them all. For every "scientific" website I get pointed to claiming the collapse happened the way the official story says, I can give you one by reputable structural engineers and other skilled people saying it was impossible for it to happen the way the story says.

No, that's not what I said at all. Look, if you want to belive a smalll nuclear device planted under the TWC is what brought the towers down, then go for it. If you don't wish to believe that actual airplanes were flown into them, believe that too if you wish. Pilot-less drone planes made up to look like real passenger aircraft? Hey whatever floats your boat, believe that one too if you want to but...............

I don't, I think that's insanity or government disinformation like I said previously. What I DO believe is there's no way those towers could have totally collapsed the way they did, not with a multiple core of steel re-inforced concrete 5 to six feet thick. Steel re-inforced concrete doesn't "melt". A partial collapse of the top floors I could understand or even the top falling to the street. NOT the collapse the way it happened though.

So in my humble opinion the truth is still yet to be told. Just spare me the death ray from outer space theory though, ok?

Oh and before I get more links? I've read them all. For every "scientific" website I get pointed to claiming the collapse happened the way the official story says, I can give you one by reputable structural engineers and other skilled people saying it was impossible for it to happen the way the story says.

yep, i agree with you, dazedcat.

i don't believe the official story.

what do you think about the "explosive" ( for want of a better word ) paint theory?

You didn't say that, but it was implicit :):). Anyhow, we are living in the "free world" right?....or are we????:):)!!!!

I could use this quite a lot in quite a number of topics.... and the irony is very thick with this post.

.......be free to use it as you like, mm.......that is what it was created for.........free use for free thinkers:):):)!!! If you think it's induced or self-irony, you're off track though :):):)......that sort of talk rolls right off me :):):):hysterical: :hysterical: :shifty:

Does it really matter how the towers came down?

The fact over 3000 people died that day caused by two planes piloted by terrorists, I watched it live on television.

Also a plane with terrorists crashed into the Pentagon while another was brought down by the passengers.

If some other unexplained event inflicted all that damage and pain, why was Bin laden hunted down and then his death celebrated?

Spare me the conspiracy theories and give me conspiracy facts.

Does it really matter how the towers came down?

The fact over 3000 people died that day caused by two planes piloted by terrorists, I watched it live on television.

Also a plane with terrorists crashed into the Pentagon while another was brought down by the passengers.

If some other unexplained event inflicted all that damage and pain, why was Bin laden hunted down and then his death celebrated?

Spare me the conspiracy theories and give me conspiracy facts.

i think it matters a LOT to the victims and their families. they want answers, and so would i, if i were in their shoes.

like, where are the black boxes?

Archived