Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Rock Historian

Cartoons (what's your favorite?)

there was a car in the whacky races that was a spooky house with i think a stormcloud ...

here ya go

When I was in tech college a few years back-for Electrical work, they had this guy in my class that laughed exactly like "Mutley". I gave him that nickname for the next 4 years....talk about funny. I think people even called him that out in the field.

Edited by Rock Historian

Tom and Jerry, Road Runner and Coyote and Garfield. I loved it when my daughter was about 2 as she liked Disney, she's 18 now but we still have about 50 Disney videos.

Any of the Looney Tunes

Johnny Quest

Top Cat .....oh and Felix the Cat.

Tom and Jerry. The episodes are infinite, I've got plenty of them at home. They're no more on the Italian TV though, that's a shame!

That dam coyote could never catch up to the Roadrunner Edited by ZEPFAN17

Some of my favorites were:

Bugs Bunny

The Pink Panther

The Flintstones

The Jetsons

Scooby Doo

Tom and Jerry

Huckleberry Hound

Edited by ZEPFAN17

Warner Brothers cartoons from the 40s and 50s are my favorites. The Simpsons is great and Ren and Stimpy revitalized the idea of cartoons for grown ups. Sponge Bob Squarepants is also in the classic cartoon mode. Current minor favorites include: King of the Hill, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, and Fairly Odd Parents

Fat Albert (Nah, nah, nah, gonna have a good time...hey, hey, hey!)

Underdog (it had the coolest theme song.)

The Jetsons

The Flintstones

Roger Ramjet

American Dad

Fat Albert (Nah, nah, nah, gonna have a good time...hey, hey, hey!)Underdog (it had the coolest theme song.)The JetsonsThe FlintstonesRoger RamjetAmerican Dad

I have to second the Flintstones especially, if The Great Gazoo was in the episodes. He really taught those dumb dumbs a thing or 2.