What the Hell is This?

bamf4k

Anyone can have any kind of shirt made up on the net with pics and various fonts,etc. Someone was just having some fun. Personally I'd like to get a Miley Cyrus with special guest "Led Zeppelin" 2012-13 World Tour t-shirt. My favorite two artists - now and then! (cough...laughter)

This is the end of the world as we know it. I saw the show for the first time recently. Literally less than 2 mins in everyone in the room was screaming for the pain to end.

If it was any of the old MLP shows I can understand why you thought it was awful, but the newest series is completely different. If they were screaming in pain, then they clearly are too butthurt and need to relax. I love this show, (ironic because I hated ponies as a kid) it's very funny, well written, and the art is very enjoyable.

What the hell is this? I like My Little Pony as much as the next guy, but MLP and Led-Zeppelin are just two things that should never mix. Any thoughts?

I just noticed your text. I hope liking it as much as the next guy is a joke because I've heard the main audience for this show is grown men. :blink:

I'm thinking this could be a team shirt for the people who worked on the series. The Friendship is Magic episodes aired in Oct 2010. The pony on the shirt is the pegasus pony Rainbow Dash. She is responsible for maintaining the skies in Ponyville.

There is also a t shirt out there depicting Rainbow Dash in Pink Floyds Dark Side of the Moon style logo.

• 1 month later...

I'm thinking this could be a team shirt for the people who worked on the series. The Friendship is Magic episodes aired in Oct 2010. The pony on the shirt is the pegasus pony Rainbow Dash. She is responsible for maintaining the skies in Ponyville.

There is also a t shirt out there depicting Rainbow Dash in Pink Floyds Dark Side of the Moon style logo.

I wonder if Amberlocks pony helped design that shirt at the Celebration Salon? :mellow:

The pony on the shirt is the pegasus pony Rainbow Dash. She is responsible for maintaining the skies in Ponyville.

I don't know if pony poop floats (because it's enchanted) or sinks - but that sure sounds like a dirty job, either way.

I don't know if pony poop floats (because it's enchanted) or sinks - but that sure sounds like a dirty job, either way.

Sombody call Mike Rowe. I'm sure Discovery is dying to film enchanted poop.

Oh wait.. they pretty much do already with Ice Road Truckers, Ice Road Fisherman, Ice Road Loggers.... and Ice Road Auctioneers.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived