NFL 2012 Predictions Game

DAS

You guys are going to fry on that Indy pick. FRY!!!!!!!!

Dude, with all the Thanksgiving craziness of the week, I'm already fried.

A hearty thank you to paul carruthers for picking up the slack from DAS and myself in tallying up the numbers. A happy Thanksgiving to you, sir!

And to all!

Holy crap! The Patriots have scored three touchdowns in, what, three minutes!

If the Pats keep playing defense like this, they are SB ready! Go Pats!

Are you fucking kidding me? ANOTHER touchdown on the kickoff, Jets fumble! OMG!

Yeah but its more of the Jets caving in than anything. what a joke. The Tebow chants are abound. Sanchez stinks

Rex is too stubborn to put Tebow in. He's going to stick with Sanchez til the bitter end, even if it cost him his job. Of course Tebow wouldn't be able to do shit against the Pats anyway.

Agreed. But the Bills were able to shred them and almost pulled it off. I think Baltimore has the best defense right now and they are New England's worst nightmare. The whole thing is wide open.

I think if they had plugged Tebow in, the score would have been even worse for the Jets. Which makes me wonder why the hell they traded for Tebow in the first place, if you're just going use him as a fancy bench warmer.....

I haven't seen much of the Ravens this year, but New England is looking very very strong.

Edited by in_the_evening

I've got my balls on the Bills. If the Bills can win I will make some money. I had Washington flat and with Buffalo, Cincy, and someone else I cant remember at the moment. I also took Carolina over Philly. I think Philly has thrown the towel in. When you have a team rebuilding and they knew from the start they were going no place this year, its totally different than a team like Philly that had high expectations and did not live up to them. I say its too late for them now and they know it. Its not quite too late for my Bills but must beat Indy and i believe they will.

...13 and 7!!!

:(

No good mother fucking Zebras. First play of the game from scrimmage. Go watch luck go back to pass and see the blatant hold and the NO CALL.. But with the game on the line they call pass interference when he played the ball clearly even though he touched him with the left arm. You cant play defense any more in this fucking league. Or beat the officials when the team they want to win is going to fucking win every time. The game has gone to hell. Fitzpatrick is a pile of shit. Bench his ass now and let the fucker from Seattle that is warming chair with his ass making a million dollars, when I could be doing the same thing, start and see what he has. Then count your loss's and fire the dumb bastard Nix who was so smart to give that red headed amish woodpecker 59 mill of our money. Ralph Wilson, I am younger than you and I cant stand any more. How much more can you fucking stand?