the best live song of led zeppelin?

Page&Harrison<3

• 4 weeks later...

How Many More Times - American summer of 69' - this song was a killer during this time!

- from The texas International Pop Festival

Heartbreaker - throughout the whole American spring tour of 1970 - here is my favorite from Vancouver/Pacific Coliseum - March 21, 1970 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjFAKlH3jpE

Thank You - throughout all of that american spring tour of 1970 - here is my favorite from Vancouver/Pacific Coliseum - March 21, 1970 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnWPjWmySGQ

Whole Lotta Love - European tour of 1973 - During this tour, Led Zeppelin took Whole Lotta Love to new heights. It routinely lasted over 20 minutes in length, and included The Lemon song, Baby I Don't Care, Let's Have A Party, Everybody Needs Somebody To Love, The Shape I'm In, and many others.

Dazed And Confused - European tour of 1973 -

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

As Long As I Have You - 69'

How Many More Times - 69'

Dazed And Confused - 69'/73'/75'

White Summer/Black Moutain Side - 69'

Whole Lotta Love/The Crunge - 75'

Heartbreaker - 70'

Thank You - 70'

Immigrant Song - 71'

Since I've Been Loving You - 73'

Celebration Day - 73'

Rock n Roll - 73'

Stairway To Heaven - 73'

The Song Remains The Same - 75' & 77'

The Rain Song - 73'

Over The Hills And Far Away - 75' & 77'

No Quarter - 73' & 75'

The Ocean - 73'

In My Time Of Dying - 75'

Kashmir - 75'

Trampled Underfoot - 75'

Sick Again - 75'

Nobody's Fault But Mine - 77'

Achilles Last Stand - 77'

• 2 years later...

While I absolutely love all the live stuff Jimmy has produced/released, it constantly thrills me to hear really good quality boots that are of the released concert numbers - or possibly different night, but near identical - but are warts-n-all. I live in hope one day the live stuff will be released with "companion disks" containing the actual unedited performances for the live sets that we already have - and not only raw - but extended to cover all songs in the set that were recorded.

Yeah, I know, I know - but I live in hope.

• 2 months later...

Archived