BON APPÉTIT! What Are You Eating?

Strider

Had brunch while watching football. Omelette with mushrooms, tomatoes, onions, bell peppers, jalapeno and poblano peppers, spinach, and olives. Spinach, cranberry and almond salad on the side. Mimosas and water.

Home made Chorizo pasta this evening. Glass of Aussie Shiraz or two

You actually made your own chorizo sausage by hand? That's dedication.

English breakie for me this morning...eggs and bangers and beans and some sliced tomatoes. No toast. Orange juice and Honey Lavender tea.

You actually made your own chorizo sausage by hand? That's dedication.

English breakie for me this morning...eggs and bangers and beans and some sliced tomatoes. No toast. Orange juice and Honey Lavender tea.

Sorry man. Let me re phrase? Pasta with a chorizo sauce. Chorizo scored from the Deli. I made the sauce to go with the Pasta.

And more sorries Sean: That is not an English Brekkie. If you mean an F.E.B. then you are a " few slices short of a loaf" ;)

Sorry man. Let me re phrase? Pasta with a chorizo sauce. Chorizo scored from the Deli. I made the sauce to go with the Pasta.

And more sorries Sean: That is not an English Brekkie. If you mean an F.E.B. then you are a " few slices short of a loaf" ;)

Sorry...I was out of bacon and black pudding. ;)

I'm eating Jif creamy peanut butter, out of the jar with a spoon, and watching the original Pink Panther.

Oh my - I'm eating Skippy Extra Crunchy out of the jar and watching It Might Get Loud!

Close... :)

Sorry...I was out of bacon and black pudding. ;)

Of course accepted. An FEB is of course completely to taste. There are numerous versions of this heart attack on a plate but after a night on the sauce or just ravenous first thing, this sets the day up nicely:

4 Rashers of streaky bacon

2 good quality sausages

2 free range eggs - fried, poached to suit

1 Black pudding - bury in Lancashire are considered the best

2 large dark cap mushrooms

2 plum tomatoes

a spoonful of baked beans.

A steaming hot vessel of builders tea

Toast ( you could use the bread to make fried bread - if you think your arteries are up to it)

Orange juice

To make: Grilled or fried it's entirely the choice of the consumer. One thing is for sure you won't be eating a thing until dinner.

Italian grinders after a long day of shopping with my girl.

And I found at Trader Joe's something called 'Cookie and Cocoa Swirl' butt

Italian grinders after a long day of shopping with my girl.

And I found at Trader Joe's something called 'Cookie and Cocoa Swirl' butter.

Ahaaa, planted, you know Strider is bringing that to the party - Cookie Butter and some type of wine that goes well with such things, crunchy stuff..

Edited by pottedplant

Ahaaa, planted, you know Strider is bringing that to the party - Cookie Butter and some type of wine that goes well with such things, crunchy stuff..

It's alright, planted's a grown-up, she can bring her own. Besides, she loves the stuff so much she might not let anyone near her jar, haha.