New box sets including unreleased material

JTM

Somewhere Jimmy Page is sipping an espresso and wondering where he fits in this world of instant info and world wide Web - ness where nothing is safe from prying eyes. The days of keeping product release low key until the right time are over. Thank you Amazon.UK for opening the oven before the turkey was fully cooked - In a manner of speaking of course.

Haha Page sipping an espresso wondering what's all the fuss about!

Your post takes me back when all the Celebration Days facebook numbers, where I read a post that said "Alright guys, who let Zeppelin use the internet...?" :console2:

Thoughts on the price of the super deluxe box set? All the deluxe vinyl albums on their own come to £120. Add £50 for the CDs, £100 for the numbered prints, £20 for the photo book, and we're looking at around £300.

I REALLY hope that they aren't that expensive. The PF sets, when initially released, were $80-90 here in Canada. Any higher than that is gouging.

i will say in seeing the tracklists for II and III, i think it's clear the intention of the companion discs is to satisfy this segment of fans who are hardcore and are interested in all the little intricacies. That's why i think it's a good thing the companion discs are just that: a companion that is not necessarily essential. Good that the average music fan can get introduced to LZ via the remastered versions of the original albums. Stoked to hear what this stuff sounds like.....

Assumign Bathroom Song is some variation on Out On The Tiles, but as for LA LA (Intro/Outro) curious about what that could be....

i will say in seeing the tracklists for II and III, i think it's clear the intention of the companion discs is to satisfy this segment of fans who are hardcore and are interested in all the little intricacies. That's why i think it's a good thing the companion discs are just that: a companion that is not necessarily essential. Good that the average music fan can get introduced to LZ via the remastered versions of the original albums. Stoked to hear what this stuff sounds like.....

Assumign Bathroom Song is some variation on Out On The Tiles, but as for LA LA (Intro/Outro) curious about what that could be....

Yes, "Bathroom ?Sound" is "Out on the Tiles."

"LA LA" might be the "Moby Dick" intro/coda, with the "Drum Track" of that song being the full solo. ;)

Yes, "Bathroom ?Sound" is "Out on the Tiles."

"LA LA" might be the "Moby Dick" intro/coda, with the "Drum Track" of that song being the full solo. ;)

that woudl be pretty funny if that's what LA LA was.....just throw some live material on there if you're at such a stretch for material!

Tracklists from Rolling Stone:

All tracks recorded live at the Olympia in Paris on October 10, 1969

1. "Good Times Bad Times/Communication Breakdown"
2. "I Can't Quit You Baby"
3. "Heartbreaker"
4. "Dazed And Confused"
5. "White Summer/Black Mountain Side"
6. "You Shook Me"
7. "Moby Dick"
8. "How Many More Times"

Led Zeppelin II Deluxe Edition Bonus Disc:

1. "Whole Lotta Love"
2. "What Is And What Should Never Be"
3. "Thank You"
4. "Heartbreaker"
5. "Living Loving Maid (She's Just A Woman)"
6. "Ramble On"
7. "Moby Dick"
8. "La La"

Led Zeppelin III Deluxe Edition Bonus Disc:

1. "The Immigrant Song"
2. "Friends"
3. "Celebration Day"
4. "Since I've Been Loving You"
5. "Bathroom Sound"
6. "Gallows Pole"
7. "That's The Way"
8. "Jennings Farm Blues"
9. "Keys To The Highway/Trouble In Mind"

Info courtesy ptijerm at Hoffman! Link to RS.

ok these ARE the bollocks, ill be eating rice for the next 3 months!!

Physical Graffiti will look (and sound) amazing!!

any mention of the box sets being limited?

Led Zeppelin announce an extensive re-issue campaign starting with the first 3 albums being released on June 2nd (3rd USA) 2014.

Click here for more information: www.ledzeppelin.com
Digital (itunes) for sale too

so we do get the full olympia show! assuming plantations and stuff and a few bits are trimmed to squeeze into 80 mins, but great to see!

glad to have jenning's farm blues officially, will be cool to see how high quality he has it, assuming it's even better than what's out there right now. I do love that little jam..

any ideas on keys to the highway/trouble with mind? Rollingstone has it as a blues medley?

Archived