What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

I LOVE SCOOBY DOOBY DOO!

I also love Bugs Bunny, The Road Runner, Sylvester and Twitty Bird, Beavis & Butthead, Josie & The Pussycats and Dick Dastardly & his sidekick Mutley! Have you ever seen any of these cartoons? I may be 48 years old, but I still act like a kid at times! Ha Ha! ROF my dear!

Heard of these, Looney Tunes are awesome. Road Runner is the funniest though. And Mickey Mouse/Donald Duck.

I love the way Scooby yells out Shaggy's name when he's being chased by a ghost. I also love the way Shaggy and Scooby fight over food, they are so funny to watch! ROF my dear!

"Scooby Doo where are you?!" I love it too. They are an amazing duo, I love them to bits. But I cannot stand scrappy, he just pisses me off to the limit <_<

I'm being to think I should buy a Scooby poster...

Another thing that made me happy---Tea!! I love my tea :D

"Scooby Doo where are you?!" I love it too. They are an amazing duo, I love them to bits. But I cannot stand scrappy, he just pisses me off to the limit <_<

I'm being to think I should buy a Scooby poster...

Another thing that made me happy---Tea!! I love my tea :D

I love my tea too! For me being 48 and you being 16-17, we sure do have a lot in common! ROF my dear!

What made me happy today...discussing my two favorite duos of all time:

Plant/Page

Scooby/Shaggy

My son and I have watched Scooby so many times that we even start calling out the bloopers. In one scene, they didn't put the pupils in Freddie's eyes, Velma doesn't have her glasses on when she hasn't lost them first, Scooby's missing his collar, etc.. I could go on but you might think I'm a freak. :blink:

Plant/Page

Scooby/Shaggy

My son and I have watched Scooby so many times that we even start calling out the bloopers. In one scene, they didn't put the pupils in Freddie's eyes, Velma doesn't have her glasses on when she hasn't lost them first, Scooby's missing his collar, etc.. I could go on but you might think I'm a freak. :blink:

I don't think that you are a freak, Scooby's cool! And so is Page/Plant of course! Maybe Freddie's eyes were too DARK red since he was SO stoned! Velma was secretly a stripper! Scooby had female dogs (ghosts) chasing after him and they ripped his collar off. Ha Ha! ROF my dear!

Plant/Page

Scooby/Shaggy

You're not weird, I do too, look at 0:11 Shaggy's arm is missing! :o

And erm ZFF, calm down on your ideas...:lol:

Congrats Virginia, you must be very proud of them. What are you going to give them for their reward? ROF my dear!

We don't do rewards for good report cards, we just expect them, lol. But their grandparents usually slip them a bill or 2...

Actually our "deal" is that once they hit middle school, if they are on honor roll (As/Bs) they can get a tv for their room. They have to maintain honor roll grades to keep the tv. So far, so good, knock on wood.

Edited by Virginia

I used to give my daughter $100.00 for each A that she got. Guess what? She aced them all! It was a good $600.00 well spent! ROF my dear!

Give em Money and your bring up a Person who will only Do things for Money, tell them that they either get the Grade You want or they Dont Eat. :munchies: That will sort em, mark my word.;)

As long as My Kids gave me 25% of their Swag they avoided a Beating and that still goes for them to this day. :buttsmack:

I tell em "A Dad if for Life, not just for Christmas" that way they know where they stand. :bravo:

Regards, Danny

Edited by BIGDAN