What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

I made a really yummy apple crisp smile.gif

I bet it was delicious, Virginia!

I have given up on baking. I burn everything! I won't even make Christmas cookies anymore as they are always burnt. I don't have the patience to keep a watch on the oven. My oven must be a little hotter that what the settings read, and if I set the timer for the recommended baking time, then everything is toast. slapface.gif So I just buy my baked goods from a bakery.

I bet it was delicious, Virginia!

I have given up on baking. I burn everything! I won't even make Christmas cookies anymore as they are always burnt. I don't have the patience to keep a watch on the oven. My oven must be a little hotter that what the settings read, and if I set the timer for the recommended baking time, then everything is toast. slapface.gif So I just buy my baked goods from a bakery.

Usually I don't have good luck with baking either (especially with cakes; they are always lopsided) but the crisp was very easy; mix a few ingredients together and bake in a baking dish.

Hello all

This was actually a couple weeks ago but the pic just came in, now I can work on getting the 40 lbs back that I lost during my recovery and treatmentssmile.gif Oh yeah, I'm standing in front of the bell so you can't see itslapface.gif

11-8-200984047AMochsner.jpg

Finally made it to the firing range to test fire my Tommy Gun.

Had to stop a couple times because I was tearing up the target and it started swinging back and forth on me.

Edited by Dzldoc

Hello all

This was actually a couple weeks ago but the pic just came in, now I can work on getting the 40 lbs back that I lost during my recovery and treatmentssmile.gif Oh yeah, I'm standing in front of the bell so you can't see itslapface.gif

Had to stop a couple times because I was tearing up the target and it started swinging back and forth on me.

That's wonderful; you look great! :)

Nice tommy gun. Is that a 50 round drum magazine?

I understand your apprehension of wondering if it was going to buck like a mule or not but aren`t those Thompsons a tad heavy with 50 rounds of .45 ACP?

Good luck with getting the weight back on and stay hunkered down for Ida. We are sweating it out here in St. Mary`s Parish. Don`t need any more rain.

My daughter's birthday party was a blast. All the kids loved the non-stop activities at the gymnastics place. Twenty great kids showed up. The pizza and cake were good. My daughter got too many toys :) i was hoping for mostly gift cards. however... I'm so happy it's over now, lol. Daddy couldn't make it icon6.gif but i guess we can use Hurricane Ida as his excuse, this year... icon6.gif

Hey Dzldoc, glad to see you getting back to enjoying yourself!

Hello all

So happy to hear you are done with the treatment and out enjoying yourself!!! Looking well :):thumbsup:

Hello all

:cheer: That's great news, Dzldoc! What a milestone to ring that bell. Congratulations and good luck the rest of the way!