What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

My daughter's birthday party was a blast. All the kids loved the non-stop activities at the gymnastics place. Twenty great kids showed up. The pizza and cake were good. My daughter got too many toys :) i was hoping for mostly gift cards. however... I'm so happy it's over now, lol. Daddy couldn't make it icon6.gif but i guess we can use Hurricane Ida as his excuse, this year... icon6.gif

Hey Dzldoc, glad to see you getting back to enjoying yourself!

Sounds like so much fun; Happy Birthday to your little one! :)

Thank you Fan_S and Virginia for the birthday wishes for my daughter! The gym was so much fun that a couple parents attending the party asked me for information on signing up their kids! My daughter is also learning lots of skills and even did a full turn on the parallel bar last week without any help from her instructor.

I'm happy to be off the next three days!

Hi Slave to Zep, hope you had a nice vacation... be so long since i spoke with you :)

I had a great birthday lunch with my daughter at Japanese Hibachi. Took my nieces along since everyone had off for the holiday. Then i got to watch my daughter at ballet/tap. Awesome. Last, a spending spree at Target to pick up birthday gifts on the gift card my daughter received.

Edit: and U2 presale tickets with first level seating close to the stage! Can't wait for July!

Edited by ~tangerine~

Hi Slave to Zep, hope you had a nice vacation... be so long since i spoke with you :)

I had a great birthday lunch with my daughter at Japanese Hibachi. Took my nieces along since everyone had off for the holiday. Then i got to watch my daughter at ballet/tap. Awesome. Last, a spending spree at Target to pick up birthday gifts on the gift card my daughter received.

Edit: and U2 presale tickets with first level seating close to the stage! Can't wait for July!

:cheer::cheer: Hooray!!

I am happy because all the "good" Halloween candy appears to be gone now, so I will not be munching anymore!

hi tangerine. yes, i had a great holiday, thanks. now i am back at work, but not doing the late shifts anymore, so that's good!

sounds like you always have the best time with your daughter .... so nice.xo

Edited by slave to zep

hi everyone. i haven't posted much lately, but just wanted to say hello, and especially tell dzldoc how pleased i am that he is going so well. :)

Thanks STZ,

glad to hear you had a great time on holiday.

I have one booked for next March, a friend asked me now that I'm finished my treatments

"What are you going to do?" I replied " I'm going to Disney World!" :lol:

I'm going to see Deep Purple tonight!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Sweeeet! Deep Purple was one of the first concerts I went to at the Long Beach Arena in CA. ELO opened for them. That concert is one of my favorites. Also saw them at

CAL JAM II in 1974.

Enjoy the show.

^ Wow, you're fall color avatar is nice. It could've been the one I took recently, great photographer's think alike. ;)15i11zs.jpgav-130.jpgWhat me me happy?Having the first and only photo I ever sent into the city's newspaper be selected as the "Photo of the Week". (It was a different Fall Color shot than the previous I just posted.