What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Making fudge brownies (from scratch) with my daughter--she does the hard part--greasing the pans, melting choc. squares, etc. mixing the batter. I just pour onto square pans and stick in the oven :P Ours has no nuts, though. Next time there'll be a batch w/pecans & walnuts. :coffee:

Brownies.jpg

Making fudge brownies (from scratch) with my daughter--she does the hard part--greasing the pans, melting choc. squares, etc. mixing the batter. I just pour onto square pans and stick in the oven :P Ours has no nuts, though. Next time there'll be a batch w/pecans & walnuts. :coffee:

Brownies.jpg

I used to love helping out in the kitchen when I was younger. It's why I enjoy cooking and baking now. Speaking of brownies from scratch, I can't remember the last time I ate brownies from a store-bought box mix.

We never put up the tree before my sister's birthday. Usually the first weekend after that is when do all the decorating. My parents came up with that rule because when she was younger we didn't want her thinking we skipped over her birthday to get to Christmas. Of course she's going to be 22 now, but tradition rules.

Hey guys :wave: Haven't been around lately because my laptop is being repaired. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! What made me happy today is I bought B is for Bob, a Bob Marley album for kids, on sale at Target for $6.50. PLUS, I got a 1 yr subscription of Parents magazine included in the purchase of the C.D.

Spending the day in Center City with my sister and all the girls. Seeing the light show at Macy's was very pretty, shopping for clothes for my daughter (as usual :) ), a trip to Reading Terminal Market for lunch, and dinner at Hard Rock Cafe. Today really felt like winter (the temps and the activities). I'm ready for spring now!

Went out shopping today with my daughter. We purchased a crate load of stuff for an Adopt A Family for Christmas that my car club is participating in. My budget was $400. and only make it to $300. There must be something wrong for a girl not to be able to spend all the money :D It just doesn't seem normal. I'll convert the rest into grocery store gift cards and it will be delivered next week to the program center. Hopefully it will be a nice Christmas for them.

Spending the day in Center City with my sister and all the girls. Seeing the light show at Macy's was very pretty, shopping for clothes for my daughter (as usual :) ), a trip to Reading Terminal Market for lunch, and dinner at Hard Rock Cafe. Today really felt like winter (the temps and the activities). I'm ready for spring now!

Is that CHAD in your avatar?! :D We just discovered that show over the weekend. What a trip! :)

I am happy to be feeling better; I've had a cold for ~ 2 weeks, it apparently settled into an inner ear infection. Sunday/Monday were pretty rough but I am much better now!

Is that CHAD in your avatar?! :D We just discovered that show over the weekend. What a trip! :)

I am happy to be feeling better; I've had a cold for ~ 2 weeks, it apparently settled into an inner ear infection. Sunday/Monday were pretty rough but I am much better now!

Hi Virginia, yes, lol, it's Chad Rogers !!! You have to watch the whole season. I started watching this season because i like Bravo (Top Chef, Rachel Zoe Project, Millionaire Matchmaker) and i kept seeing previews for his show. I instantly found him adorable, since he has the look i love. I really love the show now and hope they will replay last season's shows since i didn't watch back then. Chad may seem like a geek to some, but i think he is a really cool guy. I love Starla, too. I don't use Twitter much, but i like to read his page. He responds to all his fans!

Glad you feel better!

Hi Virginia, yes, lol, it's Chad Rogers !!! You have to watch the whole season. I started watching this season because i like Bravo (Top Chef, Rachel Zoe Project, Millionaire Matchmaker) and i kept seeing previews for his show. I instantly found him adorable, since he has the look i love. I really love the show now and hope they will replay last season's shows since i didn't watch back then. Chad may seem like a geek to some, but i think he is a really cool guy. I love Starla, too. I don't use Twitter much, but i like to read his page. He responds to all his fans!

Glad you feel better!

It was so incredibly funny to watch; I have never met anyone in real life who is remotely like Chad. Actually all 3 of them are pretty funny. I don't think they would last long where I live and vice versa :lol: We're definitely not on the same planet!