What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Thanks Virginia! This is only my 2nd time in 30 plus years where I have had two weeks off together!! Enjoy your day :D

Wow; you definitely deserve it; have a wonderful break!! :D

(My little pic below is from that unexpected beach vacation that ate into my December leave, so I have no regrets whatsoever! :) )

Edited by Virginia

Woke up to 17" of snow and it's still falling! :o And they are calling for more on Christmas Eve!! This is so uncharacteristic of Virginia weather but the kids are so excited and it really is beautiful. I"m incredibly thankful that hubby and I each got home safely; it started very quickly and in the hour it took to drive home it got very nasty. (The kids had an early dismissal and were home safe and snug when the snow started).

hey tangerine, that's good!

it's been so hot here .... but i saw a forecast for christmas day, and it is supposed to be around 20 degrees celcius. i hope so! that would be perfect, not too hot to have a roast dinner!

Hi slave to zep, i would love to trade weather with you (or join you there)!

I was happy all day. Got some nice fresh fruit and other food supplies for the "big storm", lol. Needed to go food shopping anyway. Had grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch (comfort food). Shoveled snow with my daughter, who was a big help with the broom. Enjoyed watching all the snow fall while feeling so much freedom. My poor coworkers are stuck at work in "snow emergency" conditions. They may never get home (due to policy, not just weather). Looks like we will end up with close to 2 feet by morning when it should end.

My Cleveland Browns won for the second straight week!! :D:D Jerome Harrison rushed for 286 yards and Josh Cribbs returned two kickoffs for touchdowns!! 100 yards and 103 yards. Only the second time that's ever happened in NFL history. A Cleveland Cavaliers victory over the Mavericks later would make this day just perfect. :D:D:D:D:P

Edited by Kashmir330

Rage Against the machine getting number one in UK Charts, beating X Factor from getting the 5 th number one at Xmas, also that RATM have promised to come over to England to give a free gig next year to celebrate :)

Shoveling 23 inches of fresh pow. dry.gif

Never and could understand how anyone could live in that mess. I spent several years in Virginia and Rhode Island when I was a young kid and enjoyed playing in it but I would never want to deal with it on a day to day basis going to work and all.blink.gif

We did some target practice today. I did well. I also did some skeet shooting. Really fun. I also have a three day week this week. I'm looking forward to Christmas with the family. cool.gif

I always wanted to try the skeets, what did you use for target practice long gun or pistol?

Here's a clip of me testing my Thompson "sweet and simple" cool.gifbiggrin.gif it's quite heavy with a 50rnd drum on itohmy.gif

Never and could understand how anyone could live in that mess. I spent several years in Virginia and Rhode Island when I was a young kid and enjoyed playing in it but I would never want to deal with it on a day to day basis going to work and all.blink.gif

Carving through it on the slopes makes it worth while. B)

I always wanted to try the skeets, what did you use for target practice long gun or pistol?

Here's a clip of me testing my Thompson "sweet and simple" cool.gifbiggrin.gif it's quite heavy with a 50rnd drum on itohmy.gif

Used a 20 gauge. It was a lot of fun. I think someone is buying me a 20 gauge for Christmas. It will have to be kid size. My arms aren't long enough to hold a full size gun correctly. I did get some good groupings with the targets even though it was a full size gun.

It made me happy in April to know that, after 26 years, someone was arrested for the murder of a local teen; it made me happy today to know he pleaded guilty; and it'll make me happy in January to know that he'll get a mandatory life sentence.

I had a really shitty day, but hearing that evened it out. Now we can live in peace. RIP C.A.

It made me happy in April to know that, after 26 years, someone was arrested for the murder of a local teen; it made me happy today to know he pleaded guilty; and it'll make me happy in January to know that he'll get a mandatory life sentence.

I had a really shitty day, but hearing that evened it out. Now we can live in peace. RIP C.A.

Glad to hear the murder was solved and he'll get what he deserves. I'm so sorry about your shitty day :console:

Carving through it on the slopes makes it worth while. cool.gif

Always wanted to try snow skiing skiing.gif we did some crazy stuff on sleds though when we were younginjured.gif

Used a 20 gauge. It was a lot of fun. I think someone is buying me a 20 gauge for Christmas. It will have to be kid size. My arms aren't long enough to hold a full size gun correctly. I did get some good groupings with the targets even though it was a full size gun.

They make a 28 inch barrel which is the shortest legal length but it will have more kick. I have a 12ga pump 28in. and with buckshot after the third shot it wants to jump out of my handsohmy.gif ofcourse I'm still a bit numb from neuropothy because of that chemodry.gif wish it would go away.