What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Australian Women's Football Team The Matildas beating Denmark 2 - 0 at the World Cup in Sydney and now heading for the quarter finals.

Germany and the USA already eliminated. England next? Here's hoping.

Edited by Reggie29

3 hours ago, Reggie29 said:

Australian Women's Football Team The Matildas beating Denmark 2 - 0 at the World Cup in Sydney and now heading for the quarter finals.

Germany and the USA already eliminated. England next? Here's hoping.

Yessssssss!🐨🦘👏

Found out a major record store in my area is moving less than a mile away from me. I pass by there on the way home from work every day. There is also a record store right across the street from my job. I think somebody is trying to tell me to go record shopping more.

On 8/16/2023 at 9:59 PM, chillumpuffer said:

@Reggie29 @slave to zep @rm2551

"Waltzing Matilda, Waltzing Matilda. You'll come a Waltzing Matilda with me. And we sang as we watched as we put 3 past the Aussie Girls, You'll come a Waltzing Matilda with me"

:bravo:Lionesses.

Love it!

Too good for us on the day, good luck in the final.

15 minutes ago, chillumpuffer said:

Jesus, the hatred for the English never ceases to amaze me.

Sorry you feel that way, no intention of that from me, love the poms, would love to visit one day.

My whingeing pom line is just something we all say here, just like we're often called bogans.

On 8/16/2023 at 9:59 PM, chillumpuffer said:

@Reggie29 @slave to zep @rm2551

"Waltzing Matilda, Waltzing Matilda. You'll come a Waltzing Matilda with me. And we sang as we watched as we put 3 past the Aussie Girls, You'll come a Waltzing Matilda with me"

:bravo:Lionesses.

Well won. You were (and are) clearly the better team. Just like Spain is to your girls. 😜

Back from Sydney after a 5 day work trip. The outage on the weekend was 29 hours straight. Fucked me totally, but was a fun Sunday arvo on the piss with the team.

Great to be back in warm Brissie with my warmer missus. :banana:

• 2 weeks later...