What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Bought a new Buick Enclave this week.  It's quite a change from driving a pickup for 35 years.  I think I'll take it to the circus and see how many clowns I can pack inside.  I'm betting about 30 if they take off their shoes.

50 minutes ago, Walter said:

Scored 10th row seats for the Plant/Krauss show in St. Augustine. Bringing Junior along so he can see the legend and experience the aura of seeing him perform live!

Congrats...always nice to see parents teaching their children well!

6 hours ago, Walter said:

Scored 10th row seats for the Plant/Krauss show in St. Augustine. Bringing Junior along so he can see the legend and experience the aura of seeing him perform live!

Yay!  A fine time will be had by all!! 

1 hour ago, Walter said:

amen! Paul, do you ever go to concerts? Plant/Krauss is just down the road from J-Ville…

I was thinking about that show in May down in St. Augustine, it would just be a matter if I could free up the time to make the trip. Too bad he only has that one Florida date upcoming. If there was a show in Jacksonville, I definitely would have snapped up a ticket....

• 1 month later...
The newlyweds are off on their honeymoon.
They arrived in L.A. about three hours ago. Next stop Dallas, Texas, then Newark, N.J.
Cruising to Nassau, Bahamas via Cape Canaveral, Florida for 7 days.
Then flying to spend a couple of days in New York and finally Boston for a few days checking out Salem, MIT and a Red Sox game and then home.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/20/2023 at 9:12 AM, Reggie29 said:
The newlyweds are off on their honeymoon.
They arrived in L.A. about three hours ago. Next stop Dallas, Texas, then Newark, N.J.
Cruising to Nassau, Bahamas via Cape Canaveral, Florida for 7 days.
Then flying to spend a couple of days in New York and finally Boston for a few days checking out Salem, MIT and a Red Sox game and then home.

What did the newlyweds do while in Los Angeles? They must have been disappointed in the weather. It has been chilly and gloomy for the past couple of weeks. June gloom started early this year.

Edited by Strider

On 6/10/2023 at 1:10 AM, Strider said:

What did the newlyweds do while in Los Angeles? They must have been disappointed in the weather. It has been chilly and gloomy for the past couple of weeks. June gloom started early this year.

Only a three-hour stopover then another at Dallas and finally N.J. 20 hours after leaving Sydney.

• 2 weeks later...

First new Paul Rodgers in nearly 25 years coming with new single released today and just uploaded to youtube newly restored footage from Rush's 2112 tour.

Edited by luvlz2