What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Listening to For Your Life and appreciating how mad it must be to be a drummer. I can only imagine playing along with that hundreds of times, and remembering the time you really KILLED it.

Shout out to all the mad drummers in here and out there. :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Some months back I wrote a letter to Clint Eastwood just telling him I'm a big fan and that I was also born in San Francisco. I received this in the mail yesterday. An autographed 8x10. (Not the best pic of the pic with my camera). Thanks, Harry. 😊

CLINT-GRAN TORINO.JPG

Edited by redrum

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/18/2023 at 10:04 AM, redrum said:

Some months back I wrote a letter to Clint Eastwood just telling him I'm a big fan and that I was also born in San Francisco. I received this in the mail yesterday. An autographed 8x10. (Not the best pic of the pic with my camera). Thanks, Harry. 😊

CLINT-GRAN TORINO.JPG

That's sick mate.

• 4 weeks later...

Australia defeating India to win the Cricket World Cup in front of a 120000 strong, home crowd.

India was undefeated leading into the final.

Australia lost their first two games against South Africa and coincidently, India, then won nine straight.

• 2 weeks later...

This son of a bitch's one way, no return pass to hell.

The multimillionaire, soul, mastermind of the 2030 Agenda that, through international organizations, aims at population control through neo-Malthusian policies that promote abortion, euthanasia, early homosexualization and the financing of the multicolor flag lobby, has died. As President Nixon's Secretary of State (1974) was known worldwide for his Kissinger Report, where he proposed to the US government to declare birth control a top priority in food-producing countries. The aim was to guarantee US access to raw materials from those countries, minimizing domestic consumption.

kissingersoreteenelinfierno.jpg

44 minutes ago, Rodrigo said:

This son of a bitch's one way, no return pass to hell.

The multimillionaire, soul, mastermind of the 2030 Agenda that, through international organizations, aims at population control through neo-Malthusian policies that promote abortion, euthanasia, early homosexualization and the financing of the multicolor flag lobby, has died. As President Nixon's Secretary of State (1974) was known worldwide for his Kissinger Report, where he proposed to the US government to declare birth control a top priority in food-producing countries. The aim was to guarantee US access to raw materials from those countries, minimizing domestic consumption.

kissingersoreteenelinfierno.jpg

Pure evil

Had a lung MRI.  Lol, I was scared to death at what they were going to tell me.  Got the results yesterday..."No Cancer, No Tumors."  Rock & roll on that boy howdy!!

Wasn't having any problems.  Was a benchmark test for a medication I just started.  But still....

12 hours ago, Bong-Man said:

Had a lung MRI.  Lol, I was scared to death at what they were going to tell me.  Got the results yesterday..."No Cancer, No Tumors."  Rock & roll on that boy howdy!!

Wasn't having any problems.  Was a benchmark test for a medication I just started.  But still....

Never hurts to get checked up. Great news.

On 12/2/2023 at 6:15 AM, Bong-Man said:

👍😊

On 9/15/2023 at 3:47 AM, rm2551 said:

Listening to For Your Life and appreciating how mad it must be to be a drummer. I can only imagine playing along with that hundreds of times, and remembering the time you really KILLED it.

Shout out to all the mad drummers in here and out there. :thumbsup:

I don’t play as much anymore, but I love my Roland TD 17 kit. Just payed it off at Sweetwater. 😊

Into week 2 of our family holiday at Cotton Tree. I have seen 4 or 5 Zep shirts around the traps so that always makes me happy. Most are ones I also have. 🙂

Also friends of ours invited us onto their yacht for the Christmas boat parade which went around the Minyama waterways which is probably the closest taste of me being insanely wealthy I'm likely to get. What a great evening. What a great holiday.

Cheers everyone, back for another swim now.

• 3 months later...