GnR forums are Hijacking a poll a Ultimate Classic Rock...

darrin_h2000

These thing always have the stupidest results. There was one awhile that voted Alex Lifeson better than Jimi Hendrix. I think people are voting wrong on purpose like what 4chan did to Dub The Dew and Time Magazine.

Since when were The Beatles classic rock? by that logic, The Beach Boys should have been up against Bon Jovi, or something. And hold on...unless I've gone mad, where the hell are Queen in this superfluous competition? Not a Queen fan, but surely they are more classic rock than some of the other bands there.

Since when were The Beatles classic rock? by that logic, The Beach Boys should have been up against Bon Jovi, or something. And hold on...unless I've gone mad, where the hell are Queen in this superfluous competition? Not a Queen fan, but surely they are more classic rock than some of the other bands there.

The Beatles have been classic rock since the term "classic rock" was coined. Have you heard the song Helter Skelter? While My Guitar Gently Weeps? Revolution?

I voted for Led Zepplein a few times, but this poll doesn't really mean anything. If someone/something like 4chan wanted, they could have Nickleback win.

The Beatles have been classic rock since the term "classic rock" was coined. Have you heard the song Helter Skelter? While My Guitar Gently Weeps? Revolution?

Are The Osmonds a classic rock band? because Crazy Horses REALLY rocks, man. Seriously though, The Beatles to me are a pop band who did many things, but rock wasn't one of them - I'll give you Helter Skelter - but no way are they a classic rock band on a list with Zep, Sabbath, Floyd, AC/DC, Aerosmith, Van Halen, Metallica, Guns 'N' Roses et al. Just my opinion.

As we all know this poll will tell you who voted the most. That is all. It cannot nor will not determine the best band. No poll could ever do that.

Zep broke the stadium records. Zep has the biggest following. Zep,.. ah you know the rest. We know who is the best.

• 4 months later...

Archived