I Played Kashmir So Loud That......

bcarter690

I blow dried my clothes!

In an attempt to be humorous,I was thinking of an exercise in hyperbole where each of us posts an example of just how loud we listen to Kashmir ( or any Led Zep song).

A fellow Zep fan recently said " I played Kashmir so loud,I called the cops on MYSELF!".

So hopefully you get the idea.

Anyone else have a contribution?

I blow dried my clothes!

In an attempt to be humorous,I was thinking of an exercise in hyperbole where each of us posts an example of just how loud we listen to Kashmir ( or any Led Zep song).

A fellow Zep fan recently said " I played Kashmir so loud,I called the cops on MYSELF!".

I hope you listened to the live version from the O2 concert on the Blu-ray audio disc. :)

I played Kashmir so loud that cockroaches were levitating.

I played In My Time of Dying so loud, I killed some flowers and then brought them back to life again.

I played Kashmir so loud, the London Philharmonic accused me of stealing their musicians.

I played The Rain Song so loud, Mother Nature called and apologized for inventing sunshine.

I played Stairway to Heaven so loud, people in cars miles away got whiplash from headbanging.

I played "In the Light" so Loud, I actually saw the "Light" and the "Road" and the "Two Paths You Can Go By" and believe me, they were all Beautiful.

I guess I will have to crank up "Since I've Been Loving You" or even "No Quarter" till I actually see the "Stairway".

I know the kids come in and tell me they can hear it outside and I should turn it down.I don't have the sterio like I did years ago,man I had a awesome sterio with big speakers and the whole works

I blow dried my clothes!

If you can see the stairway come get us!

I played "In the Light" so Loud, I actually saw the "Light" and the "Road" and the "Two Paths You Can Go By" and believe me, they were all Beautiful.

I guess I will have to crank up "Since I've Been Loving You" or even "No Quarter" till I actually see the "Stairway".

...that is erased all memory of Jimmy Page collaborating with Puff Daddy on a reworked version; of Jimmy Page appearing in the video to the resulting abomination, and finally, of Jimmy Page allowing it to be used in the cinematic abortion that was Godzilla *shivers*

Oh yes, I certainly did listen to the live version on the Blu-ray disc.

I also was fortunate to listen to it in person at the O2 show which was a mind blowing experience. I recall saying at the concert that Kashmir would be the highlight of the show when reviewed later.

Love your cockroaches levitating!

Keep the submissions coming people! These are great!

I hope you listened to the live version from the O2 concert on the Blu-ray audio disc. :)

I played Kashmir so loud that cockroaches were levitating.

Archived