Any Drinkers here?

kingzoso

Budweiser has temporarily changed their name to "America".  I read that this was going to happen just for this 2016 Summer.  I am currently drinking Anheuser-Busch's "America" beer at this moment.  Funny though, despite the name change, "America" tastes a lot like "Budweiser". 

• 3 years later...
On 5/16/2020 at 3:39 PM, luvlz2 said:

Can anyone please share a decent strawberry daiquiri recipe and thanks in advance.

Why yes indeedly-do.....

My Cheese and Kissus makes a killer Strawberry Daq. I think it is fairly stock-standard, but they are tops. But I cannot strongly recommend enough the much nicer Kelly's Comfort (the way we do it).

Measures are per-drink. multiply as needed.

*Sugar syrup should be pre-done: Take 1 cup of sugar and 1 cup of water. Stir and chuck it in a microwaveable container, and pop it in the microwave. Every 30 secs, stop, and stir. When all sugar is dissolved, chuck that A-grade sugar syrup in the fridge (you'll only have to stop the microwave 2 or 3 times).

Strawberry Daiquiri.

Per Drink....

4 ripe Strawberries

30ml Bacardi

30ml Sugar Syrup

30ml lemon juice

Ice (roughly 4 cubes per drink)

Pour all ingredients into a blender, blend that sucker good then strain into glass.

Kelly's Comfort. Now this is the ducks nuts. This is the second greatest thing I have ever had in my mouth.....

30ml Southern Comfort

30ml Baileys Irish Cream

60ml milk

4 ripe strawberries

15ml sugar syrup

ice (roughly 4 cubes per drink)

Pour all ingredients into a blender, blend that sucker good then strain into glass.

We x3 that in our Ninja IQ blender with the 900ml cup attached (1.5 drinks each for me and missus) and it is unbeatable. I am not even a "strawberry milkshake" kinda guy. More a choc-malt. But this! Best cocktail ever.

Enjoy!!!! Please give it a go (anyone reading this). I'd love to know if it is as good for others as it is for us. This usually kicks off our weekends.

On 5/16/2020 at 9:37 AM, PeaceFrogYum said:

Here you go, this one is quite tasty, though I am more a banana daquiri guy myself...or Pina Colada's, those are great on the beach.

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/32352/best-strawberry-daiquiri/

On 5/19/2020 at 3:15 AM, rm2551 said:

Why yes indeedly-do.....

My Cheese and Kissus makes a killer Strawberry Daq. I think it is fairly stock-standard, but they are tops. But I cannot strongly recommend enough the much nicer Kelly's Comfort (the way we do it).

Measures are per-drink. multiply as needed.

*Sugar syrup should be pre-done: Take 1 cup of sugar and 1 cup of water. Stir and chuck it in a microwaveable container, and pop it in the microwave. Every 30 secs, stop, and stir. When all sugar is dissolved, chuck that A-grade sugar syrup in the fridge (you'll only have to stop the microwave 2 or 3 times).

Strawberry Daiquiri.

Per Drink....

4 ripe Strawberries

30ml Bacardi

30ml Sugar Syrup

30ml lemon juice

Ice (roughly 4 cubes per drink)

Kelly's Comfort. Now this is the ducks nuts. This is the second greatest thing I have ever had in my mouth.....

30ml Southern Comfort

30ml Baileys Irish Cream

60ml milk

4 ripe strawberries

15ml sugar syrup

ice (roughly 4 cubes per drink)

We x3 that in our Ninja IQ blender with the 900ml cup attached (1.5 drinks each for me and missus) and it is unbeatable. I am not even a "strawberry milkshake" kinda guy. More a choc-malt. But this! Best cocktail ever.

Enjoy!!!! Please give it a go (anyone reading this). I'd love to know if it is as good for others as it is for us. This usually kicks off our weekends.

👍Thanks you guys! I'll try both of those!

12 minutes ago, chillumpuffer said:

What are ya toking man ?

I prefer hybrid strains tipping toward indica dominance so my go to is Pineapple Express, though some Double Black is nice as well. The local dispensary has a good variety. One of these days I really need to just grow my own, figure it would be a nice little project and a rather enjoyable one at that.

Our grapefruit tree was bearing plenty of ripe fruit last weekend so I taught my nephew how to make Greyhounds. Gin is the standard way, but we made some with vodka, too. The only way I'll have grapefruit is with alcohol.

I'll enjoy a home made CC and dry (in a LARGE glass) with the missus when she gets home from work (very soon now) and a nice Stone and Wood Pacific Ale or two later tonight, then a puff by the fire.

Come on weekend!!!  :chickeddance: