Any Drinkers here?

kingzoso

omg i love merlot and grey goose with cranberry too. the best

My wife always ordered Vodka and cranberry when we were out. I am sure they dont give you Grey Goose unless you ask. Smooth as silk. If you are going to spend the money on quality booze like Grey Goose, its more sensible to drink it straight. I would like to try a shot of that honey JD? Even though I am not a big fan of JD, but I know its very good stuff, the way its made, the process and all. I also want to try Blue or Green Label Johnny Walker scotch. I was a scotch drinker. Now I would probably stick with Vodka, Grey Goose Orange. Or absolute Mandarin. I like red wine, Fransican is one of my favs from Napa. Cabernet. And then beer. OMG. So many I like. Blue Moon, exports like Boddington, Guiness, German beers, Molson right from Canada.

My wife always ordered Vodka and cranberry when we were out. I am sure they dont give you Grey Goose unless you ask. Smooth as silk. If you are going to spend the money on quality booze like Grey Goose, its more sensible to drink it straight. I would like to try a shot of that honey JD? Even though I am not a big fan of JD, but I know its very good stuff, the way its made, the process and all. I also want to try Blue or Green Label Johnny Walker scotch. I was a scotch drinker. Now I would probably stick with Vodka, Grey Goose Orange. Or absolute Mandarin. I like red wine, Fransican is one of my favs from Napa. Cabernet. And then beer. OMG. So many I like. Blue Moon, exports like Boddington, Guiness, German beers, Molson right from Canada.

These days my wife allows herself one drink whether we're out or at home. It's usually vodka cranberry or a belini. Once in a while, a cold beer. It's a far cry from when we first met when she could drink me under the table :lol:

I can't drink vodka straight. I don't know why, just don't enjoy it that way. I have that Honey JD in my fridge. Don't touch it very often, but have a shot every now and then! I was into Kraken shots with Coke chasers, but the sugar level wasn't worth it anymore. Grey Goose and cranberry is a great drink during these 100 degree days in central Florida. Very refreshing. In the winter, Dewars and water is nice! Don't you drink Genesee beer? We used to have a few of those while up north, kinda nostalgic. Man when I was a teen growing up there, we used to get a Matts "beer ball" for parties. Next day, the "Matts splats"....those were the days!

Wine. Mostly red. I love Italian.

Also into craft beers. Way too many to list. Search for the Bier thread...I've posted far too many pictures :)

Right now, I'm enjoying a lovely Napa Zin, while keeping track of the WTSO.com (Wines Till Sold Out) "Cheapskate Wednesday". I've bought 4 Tempranillos and 4 Vino Nobile di Montepulcianos so far. It goes till midnight...my wallet hopes nothing else interesting comes up.

Wine. Mostly red. I love Italian.

Also into craft beers. Way too many to list. Search for the Bier thread...I've posted far too many pictures :)

Right now, I'm enjoying a lovely Napa Zin, while keeping track of the WTSO.com (Wines Till Sold Out) "Cheapskate Wednesday". I've bought 4 Tempranillos and 4 Vino Nobile di Montepulcianos so far. It goes till midnight...my wallet hopes nothing else interesting comes up.

Ah come on now Esther, your pockets are bottomless. We have much to drink to now dont we? Those O's!!!!!! Its been a while since we were this good. Or should I say great. I am excited

Ah come on now Esther, your pockets are bottomless. We have much to drink to now dont we? Those O's!!!!!! Its been a while since we were this good. Or should I say great. I am excited

Ha! If only my pockets were bottomless - I seem to be spending all my extra bucks on baseball now! :D

Cheers to the O's!!! :toast:

My wife likes Grey Goose also, last time we drank that was when we were with Wayne Gretzky at his celebrity golf tourney up our way. I tell yuh great molson canadian goes great when the Jays whoop the O's

Rick.

it would be easier to ask you if there is any booze which you don't like. :P

Hey WC - Cornwall was fab. Went to Eden Project but not alas, to your fav bay.

Sorry, Puffer, only just saw this.

Glad you both had another great time down in Cornwall and hopefully enjoyed some sunny weather, good golf ..... and lot's of pasties :D

I was at one time but have for the most part walked away from it. Sometimes I will drink a girl beer like Corona if something is cooking on the grill with a group of friends but I only do that when my kids are not around. Something which I'm unable to put my finger on makes me feel sad and depressed over the idea of my daughter or son watching there dad get drunk - so for that reason, I don't drink around them nor would I let them see me hung over in bed the next day – it seem sad and pathetic to me. I do like red wines during holidays with a meal or at night after skiing or kayaking when the kids have gone to bed. I came from a family of drinkers so I’m glad it more or less stopped with me.

I agree with your sentiment.

I can't tell you how good it feels to tell my teenagers that I have NEVER touched a street drug.

• 2 months later...

My wife and I were at a bar and I saw this german or dutch named liquer I believe it is and they let me try it on the house. I forget the name. But it tastes like Anisette. A bit milder on the liquorice taste but still black liquorice flavor. I did not care for it. They sell a 7 bottle set here of some liquer that costs $7000!!! No shit. Locked in a case. I thought King Louis the IVth was expensive.

I'm not much of a drinker; on those rare occasions, it's usually just a glass of wine. However, last weekend I discovered how to make mojitos.... :) I couldn't find club soda at the store so I used Pellegrino; yum!

Edited by Virginia