An ode to the chick I met the other night.

Empire

All right. Break me down, you've got a lovely face. We're going to your place. And now you've got your freak me on. Scream so loud, getting fuckin late. You want me to stay. But I got to make a way. Hey, your a crazy bitch but you fuck so good I'm on top of it. When I dream, I'm doing you all night. Scratches all down my back you keep me right on. Hey, your a crazy bitch but you fuck so good I'm on top of it. When I dream, I'm doing you all night. Scratches all down my back you keep me right on.

All right. Break me down, you've got a lovely face. We're going to your place. And now you've got your freak me on. Scream so loud, getting fuckin late. You want me to stay. But I got to make a way. Hey, your a crazy bitch but you fuck so good I'm on top of it. When I dream, I'm doing you all night. Scratches all down my back you keep me right on. Hey, your a crazy bitch but you fuck so good I'm on top of it. When I dream, I'm doing you all night. Scratches all down my back you keep me right on.

Why even go through registration just to get banned?? :rolleyes:

There are some very young people on this site, some folks look out for the content around here and report stuff like what you just posted.

No, I'm not traditionally one of those....

I would suspect a warning or a thread deletion would be in order before a banning.

BuckCherry sucks ass.

Unless I missed something, the rules are the same as they were at Sam Rapallo's old board. And so you won't be banned- we're allowed to say fuck.

:shifty:

Fuck fuckity fuck fuck.

viking.gif

Yeah. We'd both be long gone for saying the fucking f-word by now...

:o

BTW Sam, love the Viking Bob "Immigrant Song" wailing smiley!

fuckity fuck fuck. :hysterical:

Yeah. We'd both be long gone for saying the fucking f-word by now...

:o

BTW Sam, love the Viking Bob "Immigrant Song" wailing smiley!

fuckity fuck fuck. :hysterical:

I love him too. :D He's acting out my defiance against people who want to sanitize this board. I'm all for decorum, but when you're talking about the web page of a band who use an orgasm metaphor complete with "juice" running down the lead singer's leg, it's reasonable to expect a fair amount of feistiness from their fans. If sanitized is what you want, go to the Monkees forum.

Perhaps one of the most interesting words in the English language today is the word ‘Fuck’. Out of all the English words that begin with the letter F, ‘Fuck’ is the only word referred to as ‘The F word.’ It’s the one magical word that just by its sound can describe pain, pleasure, hate and love. ‘Fuck,’ as most words in the English language, is derived from German. The word ‘Flicken’ which means ‘To strike’. In English, ‘Fuck’ falls into many grammatical categories. As a transitive verb for instance, “John fucked Shirley,” as an intransitive verb, “Shirley fucks.” It’s meaning is not always sexual.

It can be used as an adjective such as, “John’s doing all the fucking work.” As part of an adverb, “Shirley talks too fucking much.” As an adverb enhancing an adjective, “Shirley is fucking beautiful.” As the object of an adverb, “Shirley is fucking beautifully.” As a noun, “I don’t give a fuck.” As part of a word, “Abso-fucking-lutly” or “In-fucking-credible.” And as almost every work in a sentence, “Fuck the fucking fuckers.” As you may realise, there are very few words with the versatility of ‘Fuck.’

As in these examples describing situations such as, Fraud: “I got fucked at the used car lot.” Dismay: “Aww, fuck it,” trouble: “I guess I’m really fucked now.” Aggression: “Don’t fuck with me buddy.” Difficulty: “I don’t understand this fucking question.”

Inquiry: “Who the fuck was that.” Dissatisfaction: “I don’t like what the fuck is going on here.” Incompetence: “He’s a fuck off.” Dismissal: “Why don’t you go outside and play hide and go fuck yourself.?” I’m sure you can think of many more examples.

With all of these multipurpose applications, how can anyone be offended when you use this word? We say use this unique, flexible word more often in your daily speech.

It will identify the quality of your character immediately, so say it loudly and proudly, FUCK YOU!

It wasn't the use of the word fuck, it was the context....I didn't realize that those were lyrics, and I was in a horribly pissy mood.

In short I was fucking with the fucker that posted this.

I'm not trying to sanitize the board.

fuck me.

And it's not careful enough with it's goddamn teeth while it's doing it! :rant:

:whistling:

:hysterical:

that's a way to get slapped!

It wasn't the use of the word fuck, it was the context....I didn't realize that those were lyrics, and I was in a horribly pissy mood.

In short I was fucking with the fucker that posted this.

I'm not trying to sanitize the board.

fuck me.

I hate that song. I think it's terrible.

What the fuck?

WTF

(that's what I say...)

Absolutely breathtaking.

Archived