The Ask and Answer Thread

MS1

Have you ever shoplifted?

Yes. I got caught when I was 9. I got my ass beat so hard that it hurt to sit on it at school, and I was grounded for like three months. I never thought of doing anything like that again. I stole a bunch of silver rings at a store. :huh:

What is something you've done that you're not proud of that you learned from?

Yes. I got caught when I was 9. I got my ass beat so hard that it hurt to sit on it at school, and I was grounded for like three months. I never thought of doing anything like that again. I stole a bunch of silver rings at a store. :huh:

Crashed my dad's car.

Would you rather shake, rattle, or roll?

I'm gonna have to think about that one.

I'll get back to you tomorrow.You've given me a lot to ponder.

Goodnight?

Robert Plant's phone number.

Is there something you dreamed of doing as a child that you've actually been able to follow through with as an adult?

dreadful but all my dreams have died.. and not by my choice..maybe i still have half a chance :(

if you had to change your skin to a colour besides whats out there now.. what would it be

Archived