Where's Ronnie ?

What on earth happened to Ronnie Wood ??

He was in the publicity, he's in the programme, he's even on my T-shirt !! In fact, the only place he wasn't was on the stage....

So, what's the story ?

Was he...

a. lost backstage in an amusing Spinal Tap moment ? :huh:

b. abducted by aliens ? :blink:

c. locked in a cupboard by Foreigner ? :D

I have to be honest and say that once Townsend had made his excuses and left, Ronnie was the only act on the support bill that I actually wanted to see. And he didn't bloody turn up !!!

Of course, I had to sit through everybody else doing their bit before I discovered that he wasn't there. Including Foreigner !!!

So, what happened to the Wood-meister ???

i was wondering the same exact thing.

I wonder if he was supposed to do a couple songs after Paul Rodgers but they noticed that they were running short on time and Zep needed to start. And maybe Ronnie just said screw it theres not much time, just let the Zep start.

i mean what other reasons could there be? Its been reported that he was in attendance at the dinner before and at the after party.

Ron Wood ran into Noel and Liam Gallagher 15 minutes before he was to go on. Noel accidentally breathed on him and he immediately passed out and was rushed to the hospital for alcohol poisoning. He was released 3 hours later, Noel Gallagher's reps. say" Noel doesn't remember meeting Jimmy Page or breathing on Ron Wood but he does remember drinking a brewery.

Absolutely, no idea.

At the time, I was in a foetus position on the floor with my head in my hands, weeping without ceasing and whispering " Make it stop, make it stop ...." so I missed the finer points of their performance.

In fact, I was only in still in the same room because Ronnie was supposed to be up next. But hindsight is a wonderful thing, and as we now all know, RONNIE WASN'T THERE !!!

Foreigner and then no Ronnie........pain piled upon pain !!

:D

It does seem to bizzare that they didn't say sorry Ron couldn't make it etc !! Now I have to wear a bl**dy T-shirt with his name on my back, and given the choice I would rather not !! HMMMMMMMM yet I want to wear it because of Zeppelin !! <_<

Absolutely, no idea.

At the time, I was in a foetus position on the floor with my head in my hands, weeping without ceasing and whispering " Make it stop, make it stop ...." so I missed the finer points of their performance.

In fact, I was only in still in the same room because Ronnie was supposed to be up next. But hindsight is a wonderful thing, and as we now all know, RONNIE WASN'T THERE !!!

Foreigner and then no Ronnie........pain piled upon pain !!

:D

LOL i was in the toilet, there was no escape in there either!!! :blink:

Archived