Sharon Osbourne

CarlJones

Question: What is Sharon Osbourne's problem with Zeppelin? I just recently viewed a documentary about the history of the Sunset Strip. There were several sections where she is being interviewed in The Rainbow and every time she bashes Zeppelin, calling them animals and garbage for doing the same shenanigans as every other band at the time.

What is her problem?

Probably couldn't fathom Peter Grant's success?

She's done pretty well for herself.. and her husband. She certainly knows how to keep her name in the press.

Ozzy Osbourne has only said positive things about Led Zeppelin.. Same with Tony Iommi, Geezer Butler and Bill Ward..

I couldn't care less what Sharon's opinion about Led Zeppelin is.

She's done pretty well for herself.. and her husband. She certainly knows how to keep her name in the press.

Ozzy Osbourne has only said positive things about Led Zeppelin.. Same with Tony Iommi, Geezer Butler and Bill Ward..

I am really shocked to read that she would say anythng negative about LZ. Are you kidding? I mean, Ozzy has to know and respect them a ton. He and Sabbath were big but not even close to as big as LZ. One does have to wonder if the spoiled bitch had a bad encounter with one of the members. Maybe Peter told her to fuck off when he was alive. I will do it for you Peter. Fuck off Sharon you red headed egotistical cougar who has probably banged a ton of younger men while her famous husband who made her slept upstairs. Most likely with a young hottie himself. I like Ozzie, but his wife, forget it

Question: What is Sharon Osbourne's problem with Zeppelin? I just recently viewed a documentary about the history of the Sunset Strip. There were several sections where she is being interviewed in The Rainbow and every time she bashes Zeppelin, calling them animals and garbage for doing the same shenanigans as every other band at the time.

What is her problem?

Link please, otherwise It's just a rumor......whatever she thinks of Led Zeppelin, the fact is she saved Ozzys life not to mention his music career, and for that as a fan, I will always be grateful.

Maybe she couldn't handle the fact that someone who worked for her father actually went on to have a piece of the pie.Just speculating.

She is a TIT ( just as well as hers are not real). Who cares what she thinks about anything,she may have helped save him form drink/drugs, (which apparently he's been back on for a while) but the fact remains that she is a moron as far as music is concerned.Led Zeppelin piss all over Black Sabbath, and she doesn't like that.

I can't stand her. She had done many unscrupulous things over the years like booking Ozzy to headline the Ozzfest in multiple cities knowing he would only to be able to play a third of the shows and screwing the original musicians on Ozzy's early album reissues so they wouldn't have to pay them royalties. Never liked her at all!

I don't want to come off as defending Sharon. But the fact is that the incredible music that Ozzy was part of post Black Sabbath simply would not exist if it weren't for Sharon. I can't help but feel that if a male accomplishment the same, he would be regarded as a genius manager and shrewd business man. But just like most powerful women in their respective field, Sharon is thought of as a bitch and a villain.

What is her problem?

Can you provide a link for this documentary?

I've never heard her bash Zeppelin.

It's not a case of chauvinism here - she's dissing a band that her own husband and his fellow band mates respect. And that respect is mutual.

What is it she said? This topic was started with no quote or link to what was said. I haven't took the time to search for any of her interviews...

I need to see something in writing before I subscribe to the theory that Sharon has an issue with Zeppelin. Tony Iommi and Bonzo were best friends, and Bonzo was Tony's best man at his wedding. The members of both bands all knew each other and grew up in the same area, and Plant and Butler are friends as well. Ozzy has always claimed that Led Zeppelin I and II were influential in the Sabbath sound and that he thought those albums were great (and heavy). Sharon must know that her husband has done some very despicable things in his time (biting the heads off of doves and bats; pissing on the Alamo; beating her and getting arrested; trashing the home that they lived in while recording B.S. Volume 4); it makes little sense to me that she would cast the stones that have been alleged. Anything is possible, but I would prefer to give her the benefit of the doubt on this until we see a quote of some sort. I don't think Sabbath, or Ozzy, were any better role models than Zeppelin. Unlike others, I don't hate Sharon, but I would be very disappointed if I learned that she was speaking out of both sides of her mouth. I also love Sabbath, so I have no axe to grind here.

Edited by The Dark Lord