Things People Do That Rub You

Charles J. White

4 minutes ago, SteveAJones said:

None of them are really my type, but I'd give the two on the left a shot at rubbing me the wrong (or right) way. 😄

Got to get those Chola gals when they are young Steve. By age 23 they have already squirted out 2-3 puppies and are well on their way to be  5 feet tall by 5 feet wide in proportion.  I can tell you from experience they like White boys (wetos), but know better than to be caught with one.

Happy hunting!

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, kipper said:

Got to get those Chola gals when they are young Steve. By age 23 they have already squirted out 2-3 puppies and are well on their way to be  5 feet tall by 5 feet wide in proportion.  I can tell you from experience they like White boys (wetos), but know better than to be caught with one.

Happy hunting!

spacer.png

I had a Tex-Mex girlfriend and I know there were times when she was embarassed to be with me, especially around other Mexicans.

1 minute ago, redrum said:

I had a Tex-Mex girlfriend and I know there were times when she was embarassed to be with me, especially around other Mexicans.

I've had at least two myself. Great cooks.  I think for me the problem was I'm not Catholic or their moms would have felt different.

Had the same thing with a Jewish gal once. Her mom loved me, but was not marrying material. I guess I was just "wild oats" LOL

2 minutes ago, kipper said:

I've had at least two myself. Great cooks.  I think for me the problem was I'm not Catholic or their moms would have felt different.

Had the same thing with a Jewish gal once. Her mom loved me, but was not marrying material. I guess I was just "wild oats" LOL

Yep, she was a great cook and Catholic too. Her Mom and family really liked the old gringo, though. :)

On 9/10/2020 at 2:36 PM, redrum said:

A black chick walked out of the local McDonald's today mumbling about racism and no one said a word to that bitch. There were 3 of us waiting for our orders. This McDonald's employs all races. Typical BLM tactic to start trouble. I know for a fact that this town will not tolerate any of their bullshit.

I don't agree with your POV,I won't have you as a friend here or elsewhere.

8 hours ago, kipper said:

The ironic thing is they actually do use male rape as  a means to dehumanize and intimidate  and control other people in prison. But I think they didn't appreciate having that shown in a Hollywood film.  It was against their "code" to talk about it.

Yes I saw that on American History X, when the Aryan Brotherhood raped Derek Vinyard for disrespecting them in jail.

7 hours ago, kipper said:

Got to get those Chola gals when they are young Steve. By age 23 they have already squirted out 2-3 puppies and are well on their way to be 5 feet tall by 5 feet wide in proportion.  I can tell you from experience they like White boys (wetos), but know better than to be caught with one.

Oh, I know! By age 25 their asses look like Ford El Caminos, coincidentally the car where many of their children are conceived. My barber nowadays is a 20 something Japanese gal who is a wanna be home girl. She wears Bow Down clothing with loose fitting denim overall and big black boots. She is sexy AF! 

6 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

Oh, I know! By age 25 their asses look like Ford El Caminos, coincidentally the car where many of their children are conceived. My barber nowadays is a 20 something Japanese gal who is a wanna be home girl. She wears Bow Down clothing with loose fitting denim overall and big black boots. She is sexy AF! 

Japan is a crazy place--- WOW!   Seems like a very ordered culture, but then seemingly "for fun" the young people are into many various imported subcultures that appear to be just for fashion/style.  Big into rock-a-billy, 50's hot rod culture, 70s mods--- and now Chicano/Cholo---- what next?

I've always thought Japanese girls to be cute... even the ones that are kind of homely are "cute". 

So do they just wear the chola make up and clothes, or do they talk and act like Cholas too. Or as I might expect just don the style and still have that cute, polite, and submissive Japanese girl thing?

Oh and BTW Steve, you have been in Japan so long that you forgot who made El Camino's LOL--  Chevrolet! Or as they say in East L.A. "Cheby".  But I'm sure plenty were conceived in Ford Rancheros too!   

9 hours ago, Ross62 said:

I don't agree with your POV,I won't have you as a friend here or elsewhere.

Yeah, well, you weren't there and I ain't just talking bullshit. You also don't know the situation here in the states. 2 cops just shot in their car and BLM are celebrating it. Do what you want.

26 minutes ago, redrum said:

Yeah, well, you weren't there and I ain't just talking bullshit. You also don't know the situation here in the states. 2 cops just shot in their car and BLM are celebrating it. Do what you want.

I don’t support that bullshit, that’s just an excuse to cause chaos and loot, all lives matter not just Black, I do support the Blue line!

Edited by RainbowElf

10 hours ago, Ross62 said:

Have you told her you're a bitch slapper?

😄

4 hours ago, kipper said:

So do they just wear the chola make up and clothes, or do they talk and act like Cholas too. Or as I might expect just don the style and still have that cute, polite, and submissive Japanese girl thing?

It's just the aesthetic and the style without the negative aspects we're all too familiar with. Of course, there's always a few who do take it further.

...and now for something RETRO...

57 minutes ago, SteveAJones said:

😄

It's just the aesthetic and the style without the negative aspects we're all too familiar with. Of course, there's always a few who do take it further.

...and now for something RETRO...

Japanese women are HOT!!!!  

I remember when I was a kid there were several ex Navy guys in my Dad's circle who got Japanese wives after WW2-- or during the Korean war when the sailors were stationed in Japan.  All very quiet submissive women and all very attractive--- no dogs in the bunch.  Then after that when these American men and their Japanese wives had kids--- oh lordy the daughters even hotter than the moms.  Taller lighter haired versions of the Japanese moms, but with slight Japanese features.  BABES all of them!

Don't know why those Japanese gals  over in Japan want to get into the Chola culture thing? Japanese culture is FAR superior to that gang style crap. I get the rock-a-billy and '50s stuff. But playing hoodrat... nah, don't see the upside to that.  No Japanese gal I ever knew would marry a hoodrat in real life anyway.  Other than a few white guys from good families who are a raised well and who have manners, I never knew any Japanese parents who would let their daughters even date a hoodrat here in California. 

So are Japanese men still obsessed with "half" Japanese women?

On 9/14/2020 at 12:31 PM, redrum said:

?

Edited by Mr.Bones

On 9/15/2020 at 8:24 AM, kipper said:

Don't know why those Japanese gals  over in Japan want to get into the Chola culture thing? Japanese culture is FAR superior to that gang style crap. I get the rock-a-billy and '50s stuff. But playing hoodrat... nah, don't see the upside to that.  No Japanese gal I ever knew would marry a hoodrat in real life anyway.  Other than a few white guys from good families who are a raised well and who have manners, I never knew any Japanese parents who would let their daughters even date a hoodrat here in California. 

So are Japanese men still obsessed with "half" Japanese women?

I think they're just attracted to the rebel aspects of all of that...rockabilly, Chola, drifting, etc. You just have to bear in mind they are the most passive aggressive monsters on the planet! The men, well they have more obsessions than I can count.  

1 hour ago, SteveAJones said:

I think they're just attracted to the rebel aspects of all of that...rockabilly, Chola, drifting, etc. You just have to bear in mind they are the most passive aggressive monsters on the planet! The men, well they have more obsessions than I can count.  

Hey there Mr. Jones. Japanese culture is fascinating and I wondered if cities such as Tokyo have street gangs like the Crips, Bloods, etc.? I know about the organized crime syndicates (Yakuza), but I never knew if they had punks running the streets, slinging dope, and doing drive-by's.

5 hours ago, Mr.Bones said:

Hey there Mr. Jones. Japanese culture is fascinating and I wondered if cities such as Tokyo have street gangs like the Crips, Bloods, etc.? I know about the organized crime syndicates (Yakuza), but I never knew if they had punks running the streets, slinging dope, and doing drive-by's.

No, nothing like that, although they do have the Bosozuku (motorcyle gangs). Guns and drugs are illegal here and the punishment is very harsh. You may remember they jailed PAUL McCARTNEY for having some pot in his baggage. 

Edited by SteveAJones

7 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

I guess I have always thought of Japanese women as quiet and subservient, owing to the ones I knew who were the wives of GIs and sailors here in the USA.

I never thought of Cholas/Chicano gang culture as rebels. A different word than that usually applies.

• 5 months later...

Damn barking dogs, and their owners.

Dog barks are nothing but noise pollution. Horrible animals these things are. They belong out in the wild with wolves and coyotes, not every damn place you go now; market, parks, hotels, restaurants, shops----and all barking, barking, barking all the time.  Shut these damn dogs up!

They can breed and genetically engineer dogs to be all sizes and colors. Why can't they breed one to be barkless-- the way a navel orange is created to have no seeds?

Edited by kipper

On 3/6/2021 at 6:49 PM, kipper said:

Damn barking dogs, and their owners.

Dog barks are nothing but noise pollution. Horrible animals these things are. They belong out in the wild with wolves and coyotes, not every damn place you go now; market, parks, hotels, restaurants, shops----and all barking, barking, barking all the time.  Shut these damn dogs up!

They can breed and genetically engineer dogs to be all sizes and colors. Why can't they breed one to be barkless-- the way a navel orange is created to have no seeds?

+1

I can't stand the dog worship that has taken over American society! What is wrong with people? I'm walking down the sidewalk and coming right at me is some chick with like three dogs. They're pulling her off balance, all around, she's struggling with them, raising her voice to them, pulling them along, yanking on their chains, and they're all over the sidewalk. They take up the whole thing.

On 9/10/2020 at 12:36 AM, redrum said:

A black chick walked out of the local McDonald's today mumbling about racism and no one said a word to that bitch. There were 3 of us waiting for our orders. This McDonald's employs all races. Typical BLM tactic to start trouble. I know for a fact that this town will not tolerate any of their bullshit.

Yep. It's getting worse instead of better. The media tells people how to feel, and then they feel that way. I've never seen anything like it. Wasn't like this when I was growing up in the 80s.

On 9/13/2020 at 10:21 PM, kipper said:

Here is something that rubs me the wrong way:  People who make macaroni salad and then put waaaaaaay tooooo muuuuuuch mayo in it.  The macaroni already absorbes a lot of mayo, no need to make is swimming in mayo.  Someone will make mac salad and tell me how great it is, and then give me some and there almost as much mayo in it as macaroni and I want to puke.

Same thing with coleslaw, it doesn't need to be like cabbage mayo soup. YUK!

Same with potato salad.