DEEP THINKING ABOUT

geekfreak

I`ll give it some through the songs to which I`d gotten on the Anthrax, Slayer.... have you listened to these albums: Ride The Lightning, Master Of Puppets there two classic rock albums oh sorry there by Metallica, with Metallica I`m only gotten the two above, debut, Justices and the black album, didn`t like the other albums I`ve seen them few times, have you listen to any Iron Maiden... are you into blues music which musicians... I`m having a ball headphones on listening to Princes cool as cool is... I `d better listen to some Zeppelin Tomorrow didn't get to hear any Zeppelin yesterday... roll along footie season and plenty of :goal:ooh yes... roll by the summer is sadly going by to fast... well that's all for now...

I have tried, and tried so many times because I know people who treat Metalica and Slayer like the 2nd coming, it seems so angry to me from start to finish, this is going to sound eltist, but it's very one dimensional to my ears, and by that I mean one emotional frame of mind the (angry/despressing man), if I listened to that music all day I would pull the trigger on myself and be done with it. Iron Maiden were always a bit more colourful and fun so I don't really put them in the same league.

Blues is great, but it's the type of music that goes well for me when just sitting around in the yard outside in my adirondack chair.

Prince is a great, I learned to love his music, because the Mrs. took me to a gig of his in Halifax at some point in the last 5 years and it was great. She loves him to bits and he sort of grew on me over time. I have always wanted to shag while she is wearing a raspberry beret!

Right before I left my former employer, I was expecting specific things, I had delivered my end of the bargain and made them millions, when I asked for what was owed to me, they looked at me and told me that I had nowhere to go, I had already heard that song before which is how I had ended up working for that employer. I didn't blink, 96 hours later I quit and made the promise that I was going to win, and they were going to lose. In one week, 4 months to the day, I will have won, this makes me really happy. They are reacting to me, and a handful of people who followed me as I walked out. Our company is in growth mode, and the money I put in it to make it happen, and the clients I had want to deal with me. All evening, I have been celebrating and went out for a 2 hour bicycle ride. From a professional perspective, I have been moving in one direction my entire life and those stupid fucks have learned that harsh lesson. The song lyric that makes me happy right now is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckAr_nNK-Ig

Edited by Charles J. White

Charlie J. firstly good for you beating the former employers I`m always glad when the so called underdog WINS... as for the slayer I`ve mostly listen to an album once in a blue moon, I`m more Anthrax, Maiden, Saxon & Metallica ... I do like the quote cool... which album by the:

The Who is your fav...

I don't own a single album by The Who as I stated early on, but I know all of the songs. So it would be either "A Quick One" or "Endless Wire", but like I said before, because of the intentional smashing of instruments I can't allow myself to reward the band by buying an album, it would just seem wrong to me.

Edited by Charles J. White

are the stage part of the Who stopped you entering the bands albums, right this is my fav`s of The Who: " the kids are alright & live at leeds " which studio/live albums with Slash on them is your choices of his best input on them... its a great other side of life in the music parts of my life has always been a very strong part of it, willing into the hiding safe place to unleash inner demons for a little time out within state of mind. todays a goodish one still to come a test of highest abyss of darkness of outer of my inner childhood friends seeking times from being held in darkest abyss of millions of shadows hidden inner self`s mind sets bollocks bloody bollocks, is how I`ve come to dealing with the within darkness demons whom I`ve been dealing from an teenage darkest changes of teen to adulthood forms, the skies then where growing darker each and everyday from than on, on, on, on and on... this is the timeline where music would become God size aiding the hidden side of my life, which was Progressive rock music had done within my listening hiding times of enlightenment in the darkest period of my lifeline... arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!.

which way is up and going straight to the top of life`s line up.... so, so far I`ve gotten some vinyl spinning time as its a great way for me to hear music are good ways to aid me other than music is books, magazines, forums, to illustrate outer of the deep depression I`d sadly been in... the history my depression was putting me through was at a heightened highest high out of order, basically don't want to contact anyone hide behind the meds, there but not there at all. is there ever a worsted way to be out of its grip. but if you tell some people will back right of and never come back into your life its a bigger problem than dealing with the depression it self... I`m a fan of the music of Neal Morse and The Flower Kings and some here will others won`t or even tried to even listen to the music of both musicians as its within the Progressive Rock, but if you haven't heard any of there music let me now I`ll try pointing you in the best possible choices of there back catalogue of works music is the better ones to start to enjoy the music of them both... I`ve been lucky when others have done there album point outs to me...

Hmmm todays quote is " the roads to success are always under CONSTRUETION " I`ll add another one

" they say hard to find, luckily I know where you are. " I`ve often wonder why people will be put there dirty washing on national television like the Jeremy Kyle show which is totally weird way to me as it is a know way to show that you don't share or even care about there feeling, there only interested in show you, you don't count for anything you are a doormat only... I`ve been looking for away to finding my self more times to listen to more music within my day, how`s is it going to work out like that. I`ve been looking out for the Metallica album on vinyl justices for all, here in my local town its the biggest fattest NO. well there are copies but there unplayable, one vinyl missing, even no cover too!... still is there away day calling me along this weekend, NO I`ve put in to do overtime, if I get what I`ve put in for it will be Friday extra 6 hors, Saturday/Sunday two 12 hour shifts, its so I can add ££££££ to the tattoo fund tin, its growing slowly... the cost of tattoo here in U.K are around about £60/£90 per hour sitting as my tattoo is a full right sleeve I`ll need to have shed load of £££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££, oh if you wish to now what the theme is MUSIC, portraits, symbols/logos of bands, musical notes, peace symbol and a surprize I`ll show on forum once its finished... the only bummer is my motorcycles is in desperate need of loads of new parts to give it TLC too!... are whatever will be will be... its gotten me to the point where I`m beginning to count the days to my birthday 27/11 fingers crossed that my birthday wish list I`ll find the few vinyl`s I`ve add to it ooh yes please, right on the note hmm oh then its the count down to CHRISTMAS Ho Ho Ho... is you at the best of times in your life`s well I`ve always having to double take on this question everyday, every time or even sooner I`ve always been a wear my heart on my sleeve its right out in the open for all to see, break at will there are always those whom will use other each and every time they can, which will never change ever for both sets of people, me and them, is there is another way to come to this human failing of sharing, understanding and caring. is there ever a way forward to for bitching no springs to mind very quickly. just started reading the Stephen King saga The Dark Tower, been wanted to read it for a long time until now never did. didn't wish to as a friend was read it a given to telling me the plot which I hate to now I prefer to seek the facts form the books myself, knowing Mr King it will be a great plot and read as I`ve been a big fan of the author for a long dateline... I`ve also enjoy reading HP Lovecraft, Edgar Allen Poe and Annie Rice too!. as you all know I`m know as geekfreak part of the reason is I`ve always having list like books to read, music, movies and ??????? so on, the to read list is longest its ever been... where ooh where to plan next years holiday as until I`ve passed off the doctors I cannot go out of the UK bummer... should or shouldn't we go into sort out the ISIS... the gibberish is limited on this page LOL...

Imagine finding someone you loved , in the backyard, from a tree, and other members of that person's family came running in and there was nothing you or they could do. And everyday for years on end, that image would enter your head and no matter how much you tried, you could never get that image out. And imagine you had no one to talk to about it, so instead you spent all of your spare time righting down bits of poetry on the spot on bits of paper whenever one would enter your head as a way to keep yourself from thinking about finding that person? Imagine focussing so much of your attention on work for the first few years as way to keep your mind from wondering what could have happened if you had only gotten there a few minutes earlier? Imagine that you have a child who would go to bed every night with a teddy bear that was given to them by that person and every night you are reminded of that moment?

I'm saying this stuff because life is a good thing, and life is bright, and it only becomes dark when we let it get dark, or make it dark on someone else as a way to cope with the anger that eats away at us when confronted with real things we can never change. So I'm saying this because there is always an upside, the sun will always rise, the stars will always shine, as you said, 'riding life's tide', times get tough but we can't bail, and I have told myself for the last 7 years, get that wind into your sails.

That's sad, Charles, but can I just say that for some people there is no ''upside'' to life or living. I don't suppose that's a very easy thing to understand if you're someone who feels generally okay, or happy, even. If you are able to find a reason to keep going then you should feel lucky and grateful, but not everyone is the same.

this is why the human beings brain is a complicated computer of all the riding of life`s complex, complicated rapped rip tides whirlwind of moments within the darker moments. which as you have stated the darker moments from time to time well drawer you right back to the time you don't wish to return too in any shape or form, like you there are times which I`ve gotten to the point of no returning to the moments which having the memories are there in all of life`s full colour. I`ve still see the 13yrs old boy watching my father's coffining slowly going down into the grave, even with all families, brothers, sister and friends of my father`s. I felt lost, alone even within all the people there it was like all I heard was white noise to all the chatting around me. all I wanted was to get out of the house and hide away forever, to this end I shut out all and everyone to the point of no returning back, you now billy no mates. which isn't the greatest plan I`ve ever had within my lifetime, which my explain my holding back some part of myself from new friends for a little amount of time. there will be times whenever I`m at my worse I seek out my best ever hiding place which is personnel cd player, few cd`s and ever walking through the countryside, beach or local park which is for geekfreak the best way forward from the demons of the darker moments to return back for where they came from, like yourself I`ve lost my two very greatest friends, sadly my friends had taken there own lives real darkest dark you can be having on a huge scale , you keep thinking if only I didn't not say this or did that, but yes the sun will keep rising, stars will fill the dark skies with shining bright gems in the skies... I`ve now all ready done one of the three days overtime,.. is there one better way to spend your time without going out and about than chat on the forum, well yes I now there are like call a friend or two, listen to music, watch television well maybe????. isn't much on wroth watch most of the time... shouldn't state that about 57 channels and nothing ON (great Bruce Springsteen song) arrgh where will the television staff put together which will then is there anything you would or wouldn't watch you see the problem with it... the cosmos of the outer inner kingdom of the "bullet proof poets" which reach out for fellow broken angels of life`s trouble some parts, the none sport jocks, geeks, wrong side of the road, fat men/women, wish only to be treated like we treat them, life`s been hard on many of us at one time or the other. isn't life a bitch sometimes...

this is why the human beings brain is a complicated computer of all the riding of life`s complex, complicated rapped rip tides whirlwind of moments within the darker moments. which as you have stated the darker moments from time to time well drawer you right back to the time you don't wish to return too in any shape or form, like you there are times which I`ve gotten to the point of no returning to the moments which having the memories are there in all of life`s full colour. I`ve still see the 13yrs old boy watching my father's coffining slowly going down into the grave, even with all families, brothers, sister and friends of my father`s. I felt lost, alone even within all the people there it was like all I heard was white noise to all the chatting around me. all I wanted was to get out of the house and hide away forever, to this end I shut out all and everyone to the point of no returning back, you now billy no mates. which isn't the greatest plan I`ve ever had within my lifetime, which my explain my holding back some part of myself from new friends for a little amount of time. there will be times whenever I`m at my worse I seek out my best ever hiding place which is personnel cd player, few cd`s and ever walking through the countryside, beach or local park which is for geekfreak the best way forward from the demons of the darker moments to return back for where they came from, like yourself I`ve lost my two very greatest friends, sadly my friends had taken there own lives real darkest dark you can be having on a huge scale , you keep thinking if only I didn't not say this or did that, but yes the sun will keep rising, stars will fill the dark skies with shining bright gems in the skies... I`ve now all ready done one of the three days overtime,.. is there one better way to spend your time without going out and about than chat on the forum, well yes I now there are like call a friend or two, listen to music, watch television well maybe????. isn't much on wroth watch most of the time... shouldn't state that about 57 channels and nothing ON (great Bruce Springsteen song) arrgh where will the television staff put together which will then is there anything you would or wouldn't watch you see the problem with it... the cosmos of the outer inner kingdom of the "bullet proof poets" which reach out for fellow broken angels of life`s trouble some parts, the none sport jocks, geeks, wrong side of the road, fat men/women, wish only to be treated like we treat them, life`s been hard on many of us at one time or the other. isn't life a bitch sometimes...

Yes life's a bitch, then you marry one, then you die.

the last two posts are really funny many thanks, well this is bleeding heart romantic, desperado, music junkie, peace loving hippy, poet and sometimes loner. as been a life of more than having my unfair share of life`s downside`s of all darker abyss, maybe that's why I`m hands offish whist I`ve been always a heart out in the open. I`ve a one time or another seek out the better ways of enjoyment where on I`d hide within the architecture, art and music, the first two you can put within the RENAISSANCE. the artwork of the renaissance as always been a special pure amazing painting`s from the master artists each and every time I`m seeing more within the brush strokes, humanism is represented in the renaissance arts. the other places where I`ve been hidden within science, philosophy, music and religion. where oh where to take this part of finding more ways to seek out the escape of life`s downward spiral of depression underline of past, present matters which always will return again and again is the tie- dye highways through life`s events of highest and lowest points... like the song by John Lee Hooker sang

" music will heel you " its on the album of The Heeler... is you is or is you ?????????????.

listen up why wouldn't you go to aid another fellow human being. there are times I`ll wish I`d never been around some of the times when a homeless person being shouted at for nothing other than being homeless and the polices didn't lift a finger how bloody brave of them the law and order cartoon boys you phone 999/911 for HELP!. isn't there any brain members of the police force not is my answer. I`ve been to hospital the result from one health is problem is great news negative yessssssssssssssssssssssss!. one more to go that's on 04/09/14... never as been a place where there isn't anymore time to rediscover above all else, when you seek only space and time to yourself, is this totally selfish of me or you all be ?????.

listen up why wouldn't you go to aid another fellow human being. there are times I`ll wish I`d never been around some of the times when a homeless person being shouted at for nothing other than being homeless and the polices didn't lift a finger how bloody brave of them the law and order cartoon boys you phone 999/911 for HELP!. isn't there any brain members of the police force not is my answer. I`ve been to hospital the result from one health is problem is great news negative yessssssssssssssssssssssss!. one more to go that's on 04/09/14... never as been a place where there isn't anymore time to rediscover above all else, when you seek only space and time to yourself, is this totally selfish of me or you all be ?????.

Hi geekfreak! Congrats on your good news from the doctor! :D You're in my thoughts. I hope your next test gives you the same results! :friends::kiss: Keep your fist up!

I think it's safe to say that the police are generally callous to the needs of the homeless. I think I said once that they arrest homeless here where I live. Very sad. All we can do is come together for each other and step up, yell, scream, for peace, truth and love. We must fight for each other because it seems no one else will.

I don't believe time and space for yourself is selfish. I think everyone needs that. But what are we when we're alone? I think most find their worth when they're sharing their thoughts, laughter and tears with others. :)

Congrats on the medical news, glad someone is doing well

My home was robbed twice, 5 years apart, luckily we were never home. For the longest time I was pissed and nervous about it.

(1) I would be up late nights each night worried that someone might break in, and whenever I would walk in the house by myself I would be paranoid, which was the nervous part.

(2) And the pissed part - was because some fucking asshole took a bunch of super rare EP’s, and autographed albums, and super expensive home audio equipment I had bought over many, many years. If I ever find the guy who took my stuff, I’m going to throw him in the ocean…

Congrats on the medical news, glad someone is doing well

My home was robbed twice, 5 years apart, luckily we were never home. For the longest time I was pissed and nervous about it.

(1) I would be up late nights each night worried that someone might break in, and whenever I would walk in the house by myself I would be paranoid, which was the nervous part.

(2) And the pissed part - was because some fucking asshole took a bunch of super rare EPs, and autographed albums, and super expensive home audio equipment I had bought over many, many years. If I ever find the guy who took my stuff, Im going to throw him in the ocean

That's terrible Charles J. White! I can't imagine what that's like, being violated and not feeling secure in your own home. I would be angry too! Just a couple weeks ago these folks moved into my neighborhood from out of state, and within the first week some people broke in while they were sleeping then robbed and vandalized their home! It's scary leaving my house empty... Edited by lipslikecherries

Yes that's is terrible news Charles J. White, its happened to my mother a few years ago lucky she was away with my sister otherwise god now`s what would have gone down, its the knowing that someone as violated your inner personnel space and robbed the items you have worked hard to own, then some toe rag, steels instead of working to buy there own, sadly its sometimes there doing the crimes to feed a drugs habit... life is full of highs to the lows, if its true about another ISIS murder, my heartfelt sorrow go`s out to his family and friends... ooh wonder what will the weekend bring along, some sunshine would be nice... I`ve been reading the book "Jambands by Dean Budnick " as its pointed me in all sorts of unlimited wonderous spellbinding musical wonderland, which to tell the truth is also a very in lightering experience the musical kaleidoscope juggernaut range from one form of music it another and back again. I`ve found a few bands from within the pages which I`ve gotten socked in music from some totally formed a bond with the music. Tea Leaf Green, One-Eyed Jack and Deep Banana Blackout. ooh there`s the Disco Biscuits, Soulive, moe, Keller Williams. cool listening all of them...

Lest We Forget Who Didn't Make It:

Mama Cass, Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison, John Lennon, Jimi Hendrix, John Bonham, Otis Redding, Marc Bolan, Sid Vicious, Muddy Waters, Bon Scott, Elvis, Phil Lynott, Andrew Wood, Marvin Gaye, Cliff Burton, and Johnny Winter. there are so many more whom fill the skies with music. to be honest there will always be the ones whom burn the cosmos before they leave...

having conversations within work about this and that which became boring so I tried to inject some newer issues to pour our conversation along. but no all was lost, no body whom was there would add there points of view a cross losing a little, brain cells trying wallowing in the boredom so I drifted into a state of realities salvation which to me as always, at least from the age of 12yrs old music. where I`ve always been at peace, looking out well the music is filling me with wonder. mostly I`m alone within my pure cosmic whole self gloss over the cracks with self appointed ?????. more on this later....

you should all help out a buddy with any help they may need, maybe the wife of your buddy was hoping he would go back maybe... to the understated part of the last post of GF, the self appointed prophets of verbal bullshit of hate which is infesting the youth with terrorist points of view and there fighting a holy war are the real enemy within our state, well the leaders of N.A.T.O do the right thing and target the prophets for taking the pieces of there bible which they than turn into the distorted truth to fit there needs. God will not start WARS that's mankind or as I`ve stated the self appointed prophets DO... the rest of us will even be for ever in misguided mode with MP`S bullshit to listen to how is the real friend or foe... I`ve been listen to the classic bluesmen for a few months now leadbelly, son house, blind willie Mctell and Charley Patton those men now all about the state of life`s downside on the topics within there music I`ve lived it through the darkest years of American history, I`ve always had a wilful thirst to seek out the more darkest part of a countries past so that when I`ve discovered there highest glories I`ve gotten the fuller picture not just the tourist bits... wow my youngest brother was telling me our home town is under some serious changes its having a total refit so I`ve planed a visit to see what its like is it better for the locals yes/no or maybe I`ll see... that's also a reminder that everything can and will move along with or without you...

within the context of your own inner frame of where on the life`s trek. you are at within your own inner dark thoughts of past, present or maybe future issues of self pity, possible self harming, is there anymore or anyone could put the more painful issues, I`ve gotten a few where I`d personnel never let you come within my own personnel inner space life`s trek... back to the talking about music I`ve been a avid reader of the magazine " Hittin` The Note " which as you may now start out as the fanzine for the Allman Brothers Band, its one magazine that's magnificent as its fill with fascinating interviews with the great musicians, the review of recently released cd`s, vinyl and dvd`s. there photo`s of the icons, newer musicians are a cool, some of the great cameramen are also show with the pages. its a worthy of your attention. if you haven't read it before you are miss out I`ve haven't missed out I`ve enjoyed the glories pages for some years now, through the magazine I`ve also found some music I`d otherwise never have gotten myself into. from all the musical formats which is cool by me. everything from blues to ?????. some of the music magazine are a bit of a let down... once again its gibberish geekfreak...