Rolling Stones Thread

icantquityoubabe

The complete show DVD is now up, also at HC.

Downloaded it and Chicago 28-05-28 Blu ray show... Tried to play both on my VLC media player .....

Glastonbury show just brought up a traffic cone , even if i selected individual tracks , The Chicago show just skipped ,and stopped-started every 2 seconds totally unwatchable

Downloaded a Dylan 2013 show it worked fine , that guy either is reinventing genius or just ain't no ideal of his own past melodies

Downloaded it and Chicago 28-05-28 Blu ray show... Tried to play both on my VLC media player .....

Glastonbury show just brought up a traffic cone , even if i selected individual tracks , The Chicago show just skipped ,and stopped-started every 2 seconds totally unwatchable

Downloaded a Dylan 2013 show it worked fine , that guy either is reinventing genius or just ain't no ideal of his own past melodies

Glasto, Traffic cone.???. It works fine for me, Try playing it with Windows Media Player. Open the VIDEO-TS folder then right click on VIDEO-TS.VOB (3rd one down) choose open with WMP, that should do it, works for me if I want to play it on my PC.

For the Chicago Blu-ray sounds like your PC/Laptop needs an audio codec update, you could also try playing it by closing down ALL other running programmes.

Hope this maybe of some help to you.

Are you watching either' show I've downloaded ?

I'm watching the version of the Glastonbury I downloaded off Hungercity, got the link at iorr. I assume it is the same one you're trying to watch.

Why do you insist on using that ridiculously large font??

There was an article to this effect in the Daily Mail a couple of years ago, the link to which I have posted in earlier in this thread. You will see in this thread that Nutrocker has informed me that both Mick Taylor, MT's management and the diehard Stones fans are dismissing it as 'bullshit'.

Isn't he?

I believe the version I got was from eddiethecat, I got the link through iorr.

I was only a member two days and this happened

You have received a warning from HC Management!.

Reason: Not acceptable ratio (0.13) and is still leeching

Reply | Delete

Your download privileges has been removed by HC Management.

Reply | Delete

I got the Warning the same time as i got the boot ........the reply does n't work either

what could do about either ,,,, Not acceptable ratio (0.13) and is still leeching

Edited by weslgarlic

I was only a member two days and this happened

You have received a warning from HC Management!.

Reason: Not acceptable ratio (0.13) and is still leeching

Reply | Delete

Your download privileges has been removed by HC Management.

Reply | Delete

I got the Warning the same time as i got the boot ........the reply does n't work either

what could do about either ,,,, Not acceptable ratio (0.13) and is still leeching

You haven't had the boot, all you need to do is keep seeding the torrents you have leeched, that is keep your client open (u-torrent?) for others to leech from you until your share ratio has reached a more acceptable level. Then you should get back your download privileges.

There was an article to this effect in the Daily Mail a couple of years ago, the link to which I have posted in earlier in this thread. You will see in this thread that Nutrocker has informed me that both Mick Taylor, MT's management and the diehard Stones fans are dismissing it as 'bullshit'.

That's good to know.

DD,

Let's just hope that MT's management were able to negotiate a decent fee for the appearances he has made this time round with the Stones. I would have like to have seen him utilised more on the tour. I still think it is sad that he has deteriorated so much physically due to his drink and drugs problems. If I were shown photographs of him without being told his name, I wouldn't have recognised him.

That's good to know.

• 1 month later...

I LOVE that they put everything out there for their fans and not 5 years after the fact in this case. *cough* Jimmy Page are you paying attention? *cough*

It's an apples to oranges comparison, Walter. The Stones have never quite stopped rolling since 1962. They've got robust management and staff in place with an incredible amount of experience and connections to make whatever they want happen, as well as third parties they can trust to execute it.

I'd argue Led Zeppelin's 02 concert dvd exists in part because the band met it's demise more than 30 years ago and Jimmy's efforts to take things

further amounted to nothing. It's a great production but it's also akin to a consolation prize for all those fans holding their breath for anything more.

The Stones just keep rolling. Bear in mind none of the Hyde Park video releases contain the complete performance, undoubtedly setting the stage for a "remastered edition" to follow in years to come.

The Rolling Stones to Return in 2014

Tour announcement in March 2014, in April 2014 possible one offs, proper tour starting in May 2014. This is the new schedule for the Rolling Stones in 2014! As Mick Jagger is working with his film company Jagged Films on a highly lucrative Elvis Presley Biography, all tentative planned for autumn European concerts have now been postponed to spring 2014. From May 2014, the Stones will perform in at least 14 cities. Amsterdam, Paris, Oslo, Antwerp and three concerts in Germany are in the tentative plan. Also a Vienna concert is considered fixed.