HAPPY 66 BIRTHDAY ROBERT PLANT!

Strider

Cor blimey! I'm the only one who remembered Robert Plant's birthday?!? :blink:

:birthday:

A hearty toast to the Leo Lion, The Golden God himself, Robert Anthony Plant...an even 66 today! :toast:

Keep following your muse, Robert...wherever it leads you. Many thanks for the music you have given us over the years...and all those droll Plantations! :notworthy:

Happy birthday Robert and many happy returns of the day! :cheer:

Cor blimey! I'm the only one who remembered Robert Plant's birthday?!? :blink:

:birthday:

A hearty toast to the Leo Lion, The Golden God himself, Robert Anthony Plant...an even 66 today! :toast:

Keep following your muse, Robert...wherever it leads you. Many thanks for the music you have given us over the years...and all those droll Plantations! :notworthy:

Happy birthday Robert and many happy returns of the day! :cheer:

We Leo's are a special breed!

^If you guys are all talking about either cake or custard pie, then please do count me in as well! :lol:

I remembered Robert's birthday, but I didn't have time to come on the forums that day and post! It seems like I am missing so many birthdays, again! :wacko:

Anyway, belated Happy Birthday, Robert! :birthday: Many thanks for all your wonderful contributions to music! Cheers to you! :drinks: