New look website branding

Thanks Sam, colleagues and collaborators alike for the vvv lovely new heading bar on this website.

Thanks for understanding that branding ( especially when it's so very visually cool ) can help to underline how reactive this site is and how alive the whole Zeppelin project is.

And please push for more: it adds to the excitement and lends so much impetus to this and other launches.

And .. did I say? It looks SO cool !

**** NOT sure about square-to-round though .

Just happened to me with a new computer displaying exactly that..

Round avatar vs square avatar ... I predict a challenge there for most of us !

Yeah well said, tab, it looks great! I noticed it at work earlier today but just got home and it's even better on my home monitor. (The only thing is that I am randomly logged on even after I've logged off, though it could just be ghosts in my machine.)

Anyway, beautiful tie-in to the upcoming PG release.

• Administrators

Glad you like it. Thanks for all the feedback from fans about the forum & new homepage.

**** NOT sure about square-to-round though .

Just happened to me with a new computer displaying exactly that..

Round avatar vs square avatar ... I predict a challenge there for most of us !

I'm flexible on the round avatars. We'll see.... :whistling:

I noticed the 'subtle' changes to the forum's appearance a couple of days ago, but I was a bit busy and hence, I couldn't log in to say thanks to Sam.

Anyway, I am really loving the forum's brand new look and whenever I log in, I am always reminded of the exciting upcoming re-release of PG! :D

Great work, Sam! :thumbsup:

Archived