2015 NFL Thread

Walter

At least MY Team has made it to the Post-Season 5 years in a row.  I am proud that my team is able to do that year after year while your team folds during the regular season.  There is a Major difference between these two teams.  Mine is a winner even when they lose and yours are losers through and through. 

Well who is it?  

I'm still trying to digest that a 90 year old woman is in charge of our team.  I've lived in the Detroit area my whole life, and never once heard Martha Ford speak in public about anything....never even knew what she looked like.  She chooses 90 years old and an NFL team to break her silence.  I honestly don't know what to say except....No dogs on the field Martha !!

The Lions are in a 4 team division they haven't won in 22 years.  All things even, we should have won the North 5.5 times.  We haven't won in Green Bay since 1991.  In my teens, we lost to the Vikings 14 times in a row.  No point here....just my yearly cry.

Kind of like where Minnesota is sitting.  Peterson is leading the league in rushing and getting stronger as the season wears on. This week's game with Oakland should be a good test for both teams. 

Referee Ed Hocheli makes another all-star appearance in prime-time no less.  Retire dude !! 

Where are all the crap talkers this AM?  All I see is heel dust.  All those Jets pickers.  Did you really think the Jets were that good?

Hooray for your Bills finally winning two-in-a-row and all that, but those choking dog Jets blew that game. Of course the man holding the smoking gun was that lame-ass retardo Chan Gailey...of whom I bet Cowboy fan Walter can share many horror stories similar to the Jets blundering play-calling in their last two drives to the red-zone down the stretch in the 4th quarter last night. Fucking god-awful play sequences.

The Bills will gladly take the Jets gift and probably breathed a sigh of relief all the way back on their flight to Buffalo. Rick, did you put hard coin on the game?

At least now we can put to rest any talk that the New York Jets are the second-best team in the AFC.

I'm still trying to digest that a 90 year old woman is in charge of our team.  I've lived in the Detroit area my whole life, and never once heard Martha Ford speak in public about anything....never even knew what she looked like.  She chooses 90 years old and an NFL team to break her silence.  I honestly don't know what to say except....No dogs on the field Martha !!

The Lions are in a 4 team division they haven't won in 22 years.  All things even, we should have won the North 5.5 times.  We haven't won in Green Bay since 1991.  In my teens, we lost to the Vikings 14 times in a row.  No point here....just my yearly cry.

Kind of like where Minnesota is sitting.  Peterson is leading the league in rushing and getting stronger as the season wears on. This week's game with Oakland should be a good test for both teams. 

Referee Ed Hocheli makes another all-star appearance in prime-time no less.  Retire dude !! 

Hey Bong-Man. How's it going? Yearly cry is alright, but I tell ya what... Your man Barry made Thanksgiving Day and MNF for me. Good memories of the Lions. Best running back ever in my opinion hands down. That man's jukes were sick. :notworthy:

post-7018-0-95313300-1433537551.gif

Hey Bong-Man. How's it going? Yearly cry is alright, but I tell ya what... Your man Barry made Thanksgiving Day and MNF for me. Good memories of the Lions. Best running back ever in my opinion hands down. That man's jukes were sick. :notworthy:

post-7018-0-95313300-1433537551.gif

Great...no doubt about it. But Jim Brown is still best ever, in my opinion.

Merry Christmas early, Yukon Cornelius!

Yukon struck gold!

Well, a promising opening drive gets halted inside Philly's 30 yd line--have to settle for 3. Who knows how this game will go today--the Eagles are one of those Jekyll and Hyde teams, that you never know what to expect out of them....

I am off the primate bandwagon and picked Philly this week. So naturally the Eagles will lay an egg.

16-3 now. Oh well...maybe you can watch the Dallas-Tampa Bay game?

You read my mind--as soon as Philly went up 16-3 I switched to the Cowboys.

And count me as one of those who thinks Rob Ryan has to be one of the most overrated D-coordinators in the league--can't even stop the damn Taters from lighting up the scoreboard...

:thumbdown:

Archived