2015 NFL Thread

Walter

4 minutes ago, Strider said:

Another 4th quarter lead choked by Seattle this season.

Well, I guess it wasn't a chip shot field goal after all. I thought for sure the Vikings were going to take the lead but I guess they're like the Bungles...always find a way to blow it. Still remember their choke job against the Falcons in 1998 playoffs when people were calling Vikings 'greatest offense ever'.

4 minutes ago, Walter said:

As a Cowboys fan, all I can say is - :D 

If I hadn't succumbed to the hype and picked them in the pool, I'd be right there with you!  Although, in the grander scheme of things, I am right there with you :D

Where is Rick and his normal BS about how the Buffalo Bills are the best team in the National Football League?  As I mentioned previously, the Bills have been the worst football team in the NFL since the last century (and that is a true and very profound fact).  The bills last playoff appearance was way back in 1999. 

Man up rick, and tell me how I am wrong and that the refs screwed the bills out of another Super Bowl appearance or face the real facts and that is that the buffalo bills (and the baltimore orioles) are sorry and lame teams that really have no chances of winning a Championship for decades to come. 

Sorry to spoil your party but am I really wrong?  If I am, I really would like to see and read your replies telling Me how wrong I am.  Or read this and continue to ignore what I am saying because you really deep down know that what I am posting is really correct. 

What do you have to say because I am ready to read your profanity laced and bad name-calling toward Me. 

Archived