Best TV Show Theme Songs of All Time

lipslikecherries

Adding to the Dastardly and Muttley theme tune posted, I also love the theme tune of a mini-segment that accompanied every "Dastardly and Muttley" episode. The segment was called "Magnificent Muttley". Sadly, I couldn't find a video on YT that had just the theme tune, so I settled for a vid which contained a full episode:

And who can forget this laugh :

:P

One of the reasons I hated the "Friends" theme song was that it ushered in the era of the whiny theme song. That and the sappy "Party of Five" theme opened the floodgates to emo wimpery; songs whining about how life sucks and their love life's on D.O.A. Yawn...I don't want to hear whining when I sit down to watch a sitcom. C'mon get happy!

That's one of my favorites; used to get together with a friend every Wed. night to watch "Party" and "90210"; fun times! :)

That's one of my favorites; used to get together with a friend every Wed. night to watch "Party" and "90210"; fun times! :)

Well I'm happy someone had fun. ;) I liked "90210"(the original only) but the only fun I had watching "Party of Five" was charting the growth of Jennifer Love Hewitt's breasts.

http://youtu.be/AE1rUqecfA0

Another TV theme tune that I would like to add (can't believe I didn't post this earlier!), is one of my all time favourites. Makes me think of a great man we lost, fairly recently!

:goodpost:

Well I'm happy someone had fun. ;) I liked "90210"(the original only) but the only fun I had watching "Party of Five" was charting the growth of Jennifer Love Hewitt's breasts.

http://youtu.be/AE1rUqecfA0

:lol:;)