Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Is that a reference to The Six Million Dollar man!

"Steve Austin,a man barely alive,we can rebuild him.We have the technology" or something to that effect...

Jimmy looks like him there...dodododoodo....

TheBionicman.jpg

:lol: I used to love the Six Million Dollar Man :ph34r: We have the technology to make him better, stronger, faster and cue theme music :D

How do you know?

You know nothing about her, all you have is one picture of them outside with her holding a shopping bag -how does that make her his "one night stand"?

She could have been a friend, a relative, a record company rep, the caterer, a runner, a friend of someone just out of the shot, someone he was with for days, weeks , months, she could have been someone he wanted who actually turned him down and went home that night - the point is you DON'T KNOW.

And why is it funny that Jimmy would call her a "Bimbo" if she dared to speak about him? What kind of person does that make him? Admirable?

All of this judging of people you have never met, know nothing about, and know nothing of Jimmy's relationship with is just WRONG. Please, can we have less of it on the band's official forum?

In the other picture and the clip they are holding hands. How do you explain that?

Also, I agree with you about what Jimmy's reaction to this would be.

Edited by aen27

i love these aen27 thank you for posting, you just made my day... it's 9,00 am in the morning and i already can't wait till i go home and watch some dvds of jimmy :)

Oh what would I do without your screenshots! I love these, the ones with him in the acoustic guitar....*sigh*

You both are welcome! I love them too.

I love yours Diana, from after the press conference.

And happy you're feeling better, Lucia.

Edited by aen27

Returning to this just because I was asked a question:-

In the other picture and the clip they are holding hands. How do you explain that?

I don't explain it by saying she was his one night stand, that's for sure. I already listed a whole number of reasons she could be there, pick one of them.

I don't know who she is or why she was there, so I don't pass judgement on her. I would hate the same thing to happen to me. And I also think the judgement reflects on Jimmy.