Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Not really . . .

:depressed: <<My response to discovering Jimmy was a fan of Edward Heath.

Well, he's blown it now. :'(

Well, I don't know... IMO we should show more respect for those who say what they really think - even if we don't agree with them -, than for those who simply jump on the bandwagon of some political party or ideology only because it looks "cool" in some specific historical period. And it is a matter of fact that being conservative AND a rockstar in the 70's was not very common :unsure:

*sorry for the off-topic* :P

Edited by LedBee

Well, I don't know... IMO we should show more respect for those who say what they really think - even if we don't agree with them -, than for those who simply jump on the bandwagon of some political party or ideology only because it looks "cool" in some specific historical period. And it is a matter of fact that being conservative AND a rockstar in the 70's was not very common :unsure:

*sorry for the off-topic* :P

Well, you're right there. And I certainly respect him for stating his real opinion. It's just that his real opinion doesn't coincide with my real opinion of Edward Heath, let's say. :D

Lovely! Is the pic in the middle him with Mary Wilson of the Supremes? It looks like her.

Love this pic! :D

Yup. Good eye! It was an event for the Supremes last...Summer...I think?

Here's a couple more:

308a2hu.jpg

fuc6x2.jpg

Jimmy attended the private view of this event 12 May 2008 at Victoria & Albert Museum.

He seems to have spent very happy time with Mary Wilson at that time. :wub:

The Story of The Supremes from the Mary Wilson Collection

http://www.vam.ac.uk/collections/theatre_p...emes/index.html

Edited by Alice75