Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

I am supposed to do Latin, but I had to pay my due as Pagette...THREE NEW PAGES!!!

A book by Pamela des Barres recently was released here in germany, and I'd love (for obvious reasons ) to buy it, but if my parents would find a book in my room, with the title (translated) In Bed With The Rock Gods...how embarrasing would that be?!?

lol me too, I'm half doing my history homework now lol

I'm feeling in a no-innocent-pics-of-pagey mood so here are some dog collar ones for you to enjoy :)

1-5.jpg

...God, beyond beautiful..that black top with gold print, JP'75 - CLASSIC..I am tempted to create one of my own..

if anybody knows, what type of flower is this? (black and gold, my favorite combo!)

...God, beyond beautiful..that black top with gold print, JP'75 - CLASSIC..I am tempted to create one of my own..

if anybody knows, what type of flower is this? (black and gold, my favorite combo!)

I would say , that it is a papyrus, which was very important in the art of ancient Egypt , it appears on columns, temples , but also on jewels etc. Maybe it has a relation to Jimmy´s interest in occult and mystery. :)

I would say , that it is a papyrus, which was very important in the art of ancient Egypt , it appears on columns, temples , but also on jewels etc. Maybe it has a relation to Jimmy´s interest in occult and mystery. :)

papyrus.jpg

http://www.druidlabs.com/hbr/images/papyrus.jpg

Perfect.............I will have to find it, bit of search in my spare of time (God it's hard!)

tks SPACEWOMAN!

1983_12_08NewYorkMSG.jpg

I found more of this picture that I think SteveAJones took. I love this and when I saw this on YouTube last night I about died and screen capped almost the whole thing. Though this still the period that he is visibly not well, he is so goregous and happy in every single one! I was in heaven watching him. As JAL says *sigh*

Enjoy!

armsnyc1.jpg

armsnyc10.jpg

armsnyc2.jpg

Edited by aen27

I found more of this picture that I think SteveAJones took. I love this and when I saw this on YouTube last night I about died and screen capped almost the whole thing. Though this still the period that he is visibly not well, he is so goregous and happy in every single one! I was in heaven watching him. As JAL says *sigh*

Enjoy!

armsnyc2.jpg

armsnyc3.jpg

armsnyc4.jpg

armsnyc5.jpg

armsnyc7.jpg

Aen27! Muah! :kiss:

Thanks for capturing these from that ARMS concert in NYC! About time someone did it! :)

I found these vids on the youtube a few days ago.

You summed it up pretty well and I couldn't have said it better myself: despite what he was experiencing, he was still able to maintain his irresistible smile, his charm & class and even look happy! This can only be admired.

Awwww...the last one...the last one! Just adorable.

The way he smiles, plays with his hair and kinda acts shy.... just priceless! :wub: