Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Here's another "gem" from Aen27! Thanks, never seen this photo before!

Its my scan, from a guitar magazine.

Actually I beg to differ with this idea that Charlotte was the "only woman" he refered to as "my lady" . That's exactly what he called the girl he was with in 1984, in my presence. As Aqua said, it was a completely normal and much-used way of refering to the woman you were with, - I do realise it may come over as a kind of knight-in-shining-armour term to many of you these days, but really it wasn't.

In case any of you doubt it, Jimmy is one of the most charming people I have ever met, and also gorgeous.

Some from me before I say goodnight.........Ohhhhh he's just so gorgeous in this first one!!!!!!! :wub:

pageygrooves.jpg

scan00042.jpg

scan0008.jpg

scan0013.jpg

scan0012.jpg

Oh my good God, Alex! :faint1:

You made my Sunday with all of those, I have never seen them before. Oh, how much I love him! :wub: Now I feel like on wings, he makes my heart melt!

Thank you very much for those! :thanku::thanku::thanku:

Actually I beg to differ with this idea that Charlotte was the "only woman" he refered to as "my lady" . That's exactly what he called the girl he was with in 1984, in my presence. As Aqua said, it was a completely normal and much-used way of refering to the woman you were with, - I do realise it may come over as a kind of knight-in-shining-armour term to many of you these days, but really it wasn't.

I do understand what you mean.

I personally think that his having called Charlotte my lady has a special meaning judging from a lot of evidences though what you say might be a reality.

She was never a groupie, and never a part time lover for Jimmy. She was his real love, and is the mother of his daughter and the grandmother of his grandchild.

She should not be compared to another women(especially from that time).

Anyway Jimmy calls all his children and all the mums 'a close-knit family'. Recently I found the meaning of this word clearly at last! They are really going well.

From ''When Giants Walked the Earth'' by Mick Wall(P.173)

Jimmy's affair with Charlotte would remain in place a lot longer than his dalliance with the prettiest GTO. It was,in fact, the start of the first really significant love affair of the guitarist's life, and one he would remain true to even after the band had returned to the road in America. An almost unheard of sacrifice, even for the married men in the band, for Jimmy it was a sign of something much deeper.''

Edited by Alice75

Its my scan, from a guitar magazine.

In case any of you doubt it, Jimmy is one of the most charming people I have ever met, and also gorgeous.

It must be from the Musican magazine, as I just scanned it myself. Interesting, as I assoicate him calling Charlotte that the most. I still hope to meet him one day. I don't doubt how charming and gorgeous he is. Just in the new clip some of the scenes from It Might Get Loud, and though French is covering some of it, I got a very good sense of how much he is....

And yes, I wouldn't have minded being whipped him, eventhough that sounds very macarbe! :D

Edited by aen27

Oh my good God, Alex! :faint1:

You made my Sunday with all of those, I have never seen them before. Oh, how much I love him! :wub: Now I feel like on wings, he makes my heart melt!

Thank you very much for those! :thanku::thanku::thanku:

I'm happy I made your Sunday, Renata! :D

I do understand what you mean.

I personally think that his having called Charlotte my lady has a special meaning judging from a lot of evidences though what you say might be a reality.

She was never a groupie, and never a part time lover for Jimmy. She was his real love, and is the mother of his daughter and the grandmother of his grandchild.

She should not be compared to another women(especially from that time).

Anyway Jimmy calls all his children and all the mums 'a close-knit family'. Recently I found the meaning of this word clearly at last! They are really going well.

From ''When Giants Walked the Earth'' by Mick Wall(P.173)

Jimmy's affair with Charlotte would remain in place a lot longer than his dalliance with the prettiest GTO. It was,in fact, the start of the first really significant love affair of the guitarist's life, and one he would remain true to even after the band had returned to the road in America. An almost unheard of sacrifice, even for the married men in the band, for Jimmy it was a sign of something much deeper.''

Jimmy in fact must be the greatest romantic ever! :wub: His biggest wish was certainly to find the true love- the Angel with the broken wing- though all his groupie affairs he is a vulnerable and sweet person.

It must be from the Musican magazine, as I just scanned it myself.

Pardon me. :peace: :wink:

Alice - I don't get the insistence on putting Charlotte on a pedestal, and ensuring that we all know she was better than a groupie. What is a groupie? Someone who also could have had/wanted/deserved to be put on a pedestal but never was?

I don't recall that you met Charlotte - correct me if I'm wrong - so I don't see why this is so important to you.

This need in this thread to have Jimmy star in a fairy-tale romance is all a bit bizzarre.

Edited by Knebby

Pardon me. :peace: :wink:

Alice - I don't get the insistence on putting Charlotte on a pedestal, and ensuring that we all know she was better than a groupie. What is a groupie? Someone who also could have had/wanted/deserved to be put on a pedestal but never was?

I don't recall that you met Charlotte - correct me if I'm wrong - so I don't see why this is so important to you.

This need in this thread to have Jimmy star in a fairy-tale romance is all a bit bizzarre.

Maybe we all ladies need a little bit of fairy tale romance- because the real life is sometimes not so amusant :(

It is such a harmless thing to make the day a little more pleasant- everybody needs a little dream about the prince riding on the white horse! :wub: ( I cannot live without my dreaming :) )

*screams* OMG THANK YOU!!!!! omg I clapping my hands like a 5-year old at christmas :lol:

Thank You!!!

That´s all right! And when you will search for something the next time, ask a Czech! (me) :lol:

This is such a typical feature of our nation and a relict from the communism, when there was a lack of everything- we have learned to use our creativity and get even the impossible things! :lol:

Maybe we all ladies need a little bit of fairy tale romance- because the real life is sometimes not so amusant :(

It is such a harmless thing to make the day a little more pleasant- everybody needs a little dream about the prince riding on the white horse! :wub: ( I cannot live without my dreaming :) )

I agree. Yes, I am aware that Jimmy and Charlotte's relationship wasn't perfect from what I have read, but he loved her and she must have loved him as she has never said anything all these years about him. (As interesting as that would be! :D She's never said anything about Eric Clapton, either.)

Renata is right, it is harmless. I think it's lovely and fun. And it's very easy to dream like this about Jimmy. He is like a prince. Think of those ringlets, velvets, scarves. Bebe even compares him to Sir Lancolot in her book. That comes pretty close I think to a real life prince.