Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

I love this one so much! Does anyone have a bigger pic of this one?

jimmypage.jpg

I do! Just a moment...

*a considerable amount of time later*

found it, finally!

jplespaul15.jpg

Need to organize my pics. All got jumbled in the PC-Mac switchover!

edit: I see someone has already posted it, sorry! I swear I looked and it wasn't... I'm blind. :lol: But nothing wrong with repetitive Jimmy. ;)

Edited by songbird

I do! Just a moment...

*a considerable amount of time later*

found it, finally!

jplespaul15.jpg

Need to organize my pics. All got jumbled in the PC-Mac switchover!

edit: I see someone has already posted it, sorry! I swear I looked and it wasn't... I'm blind. :lol: But nothing wrong with repetitive Jimmy. ;)

Nothing is wrong with Jimmy! :)

And I have found a closeup:

uncut.jpg

and some similar

jimfag773yp1.jpg

jimmysbellyhair.jpg

And also some screenshots- from TSRTS and also from the 2003 DVD

VTS_09_102328122-00-36.jpg

Poor Jimmy- I have read that in MSG in 1973 the air-condition was out of order and it was hotter than hell in the concert hall. Poor baby could faint from exhaustion and we Pagettes would have to give him a first aid... but I wouldn´t mind it and I´m sure the other Pagettes would hurry up to revive him too! :wub:

VTS_09_102316322-00-15.jpg

VTS_09_102362722-01-35.jpg

VTS_09_102485621-33-57.jpg

VTS_09_102498021-34-27.jpg

And also some screenshots- from TSRTS and also from the 2003 DVD

Poor Jimmy- I have read that in MSG in 1973 the air-condition was out of order and it was hotter than hell in the concert hall. Poor baby could faint from exhaustion and we Pagettes would have to give him a first aid... but I wouldn´t mind it and I´m sure the other Pagettes would hurry up to revive him too! :wub:

wow no wonder he was so sweaty. We Pagettes should also cool in off in a swimming pool of cool (not cold) water, but since he can't swim he would have keep hold of him...Oh wouldn't that be a dream come true, to feel the skin of his body....:angel:

wow no wonder he was so sweaty. We Pagettes should also cool in off in a swimming pool of cool (not cold) water, but since he can't swim he would have keep hold of him...Oh wouldn't that be a dream come true, to feel the skin of his body....:angel:

And feel his wet hair running through your fingers and see the waterdrops on his cheeks and his long black eyelashes... and kiss them off... :wub:

I will better go sleep, otherwise I will collapse because of that beauty and hotness.... :veryhot:

some pics for good night:

VTS_09_102504721-34-41.jpg

VTS_09_102630021-39-19.jpg

VTS_09_101673321-59-39.jpg

Those gracious fingers... :wub:

VTS_09_101149822-07-10.jpg

Please...Stop...Saying...Those...Things...

Wait, no, don't stop!!!

:veryhot: :veryhot: :veryhot: I'll have nice dreams tonight ^^

Edit: Spacewoman, I think I already mentioned it but once again: I just LOVE his hands!!! ... And your screenshots of sweat-drenched Jimmy are just...

Edited by racchan

Jimmy carried whips around on the road. They weren't for horseriding.

:D meanie :D

That's what made me even MORE attracted to Jimmy.

well, he's a man full of paradoxes, which is the best. romantic, mean, perverted, sweet. B)

I wish he could call me "My Lady" :wub: - who wouldn´t like it? :)

And Jimmy is a mystery, I must agree- how he is able to convert a lot of Robettes into Pagettes :lol:

A true love magick!

I do too. He only called Charlotte that, as well as throwing elaborate birthday parties for her. I'd melt. :wub:

Edited by aen27

I love his ZoSo brooch- I want such one!

LedZepRemastered1.jpg

I love that picture too!! My Zoso key ring looks just like it but a little smaller. That's the outfit that Jimmy walked into the pool so Bonzo wouldn't push him in according to BP Fallon. I just sigh every time I think of that. Jimmy all wet in that beautiful white suite. Being with him would be dream come true! Oh, I'm getting naughty now! :wub:

Edited by aen27

I do too. He only called Charlotte that, as well as throwing elaborate birthday parties for her. I'd melt. :wub:

Me too!! :D And it was said he frequently gave her a lot of gorgeous presents(for instance, Mercedes-Benz of custom-designed, etc). Kenneth Anger said Jimmy and Charlotte had many servants in their house.

BTW the reason why I'm devoted to him is that he has been a warm family man while he has been a dark angel (lol), aside from his brilliant music.

I know a few fans who really saw his real home-life from around 1978 till around 1982.

There was also a sighting information in Heathrow Airport too.

Of course, these never had been written in the newspaper or something.

I personally guess when Jimmy was on the road,he was acting a ROCK STAR by intention in his heyday.

So his mysterious attractiveness drives us crazy. B)

However the other day I found the fact Jimmy's whole family are going well.

It can be guessed that Jimmy looks calm and happy because of this.

I feel very happy for him. :wub:

Edited by Alice75