Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

I like to call this pic "Mwhahahahaha Good Lord he is so sexy" no really that is what I have called it :D

I love how femine he looks

20jgr9w.jpg

Once I read a caption to that picture said 'professor.' I always think of that. What an interesting idea that would be! :bagoverhead:

Edited by aen27

Once I read a caption to that picture said 'professor.' I always think of that. What an interesting idea that would be! :bagoverhead:

The professer and the naughty pupil...hehe..:shifty: OK Alex you have now realsaed the Naughty-Pagette in me :bagoverhead:

muaomh.jpg

2u7r5zo.jpg

I call this one " The light shines and my Dark Angel rises once more"

2nsnfk1.jpg

... What would he teach? Hmm, what about Math? That was always my worst subject, and I'm sure he could tutor me... :shifty: Stay after class and he could give me a private lesson... :shifty: I'm going into dirty Pagette mode, too. :bagoverhead:

Edited by Heartbreaker_Girl

The professer and the naughty pupil...hehe..:shifty: OK Alex you have now realsaed the Naughty-Pagette in me :bagoverhead:

... What would he teach? Hmm, what about Math? That was always my worst subject, and I'm sure he could tutor me... :shifty: Stay after class and he could give me a private lesson... :shifty: I'm going into dirty Pagette mode, too. :bagoverhead:

I think it was because he's in front of that chalkboard.

But I'm happy I'm not only one who can gets naughty thoughts from that... :D

Edited by aen27

I know this is a bit off topic, but does any of you have Ross Halfin s The photographers led zeppelin, I know it is expensive, but from what i heard worth every penny!!!?

It is worth every penny. I ordered it ten years ago from the publisher. What was funny was that Barnes & Noble claimed they couldn't send a copy to me but when I called the publisher, they had one! I bought it from them. It's a wonderful photo book and I considered it my birthday present for that year. If you can find a copy for a fair price, I would recommend buying it.

This series is beautiful PP, but this one is like a GQ ad! :lol: "James is wearing a chic long coat by Prada. Paired with a hip pair of black Levi's, this outfit says, 'I'm retro, trendy, and fun!'" :hysterical:

:hysterical: that made me laugh, it made my morning already :)

2z8c1h5.jpg

These always bring tears to my eyes..

dln6fp.jpg

2q3yhc6.jpg

Good afternoon!

After looking at all those gorgeous posts, my mood is a little bit better. I have a university test on Friday and didn't study for it yet :( Stupid me... But the posts made my day!

Continuing "Going to California". Sorry that those shots all nearly look the same, but I couldn't decide, which I liked most :wub: He's just gorgous in all of them! (But I noticed before, that they are all sooo blurry; sorry for that! But I swear, on my laptop they looked better! Weird things are going on...)

california14.jpg

california20.jpg

california23.jpg

california24.jpg

california27.jpg

Okay, now I can't get around studying any longer *sigh*

Have a nice day!