England

leddy

I didn't watch the game mate...did they lose? I was gunna watch it but I was at uni. Seems we are up late...I have insomnia, what's your excuse? :lol:

Lost 3-2 and are out of the Euro comp next year !! I am off to bed soon after a few more posts !!

Man, 3-2, that is really really crap. I have lost all faith in the team now...all faith. I knew they wouldn't win somehow. Ah well nevermind, football isn't the be all and end all, but it certainly does create some pretty spectacular riots. If you can call a riot spectacular. England is famous for two things: chavs and hooligans...which are in fact the same thing!!! :lol: Night night then Leddy. I'm gunna log off soon and go do some reading.

Oh, you're from Hampshire too? Fair play, mate. Can't say i'm into football as much as I used to be, but England played pretty poorly against Croatia, I must admit - shoulda brought Beckham on earlier. The goal by Crouch was stupendous though!

Oh, you're from Hampshire too? Fair play, mate. Can't say i'm into football as much as I used to be, but England played pretty poorly against Croatia, I must admit - shoulda brought Beckham on earlier. The goal by Crouch was stupendous though!

Yes Beckham'ss cross was a good one for a great goal, There has got to be major changes to the team and sorry to say this but we have to kick out alot of the foreign dross thats in the Premiership ( its ok to have the cream of the foreign players but not averge Joe's who are taking up the places of the English youngsters) and get at least 4 to 5 players to play in the league teams or we will always have this problem of not being good enough !!

Hi leddy, glad you started this topic up again, I thought about doing it myself but it's your baby.

Ultimately England were not good enough and the team put out last night were shambolic, the defense was the worst I've seen for a long time, the goalkeeper shouldn't have been in the squad and the whole team lacked cohesion. Yes we have been plagued with injuries to key players but the damage was done before last nights result when key players where in the team.

As for McClaren, he was always a stop gap BUT should have done a lot better than he did, however he lacks any form of leadership and at this level its absolutely necessary to lead from the front.

It's a sad day but their can be positives to come out of this disappointment. Hopefully the FA will address the problem of bringing young talent through the leagues, take their time to appointment a manager who can do the job and rebuild for the World Cup qualifiers.

anyway, that's my two-penneth.......

I always really wanted to post stuff on the old thread but I could never think of anything to write!

And I still can't.

But here I am announcing my Englishness.

It's bloody freezing here too now, I might have to take to wearing my scarf in my flat soon. Haha.

I didn't watch the match lastnight but as a non-football fan I have to say I do find it slightly amusing. Sorry.

I was watching Gok Wan instead.

434226BA-DF3E-A823-9EDC4C9B88DDD9C2.jpg

:D

I heart Gok.

tA YOU DONT MIND ME BEING HERE DO U ?my mothers english n my husband do i qualify

As I said in the topic opener its open to all !! my Bro in law is Welsh so there you go !!

Yes Beckham'ss cross was a good one for a great goal, There has got to be major changes to the team and sorry to say this but we have to kick out alot of the foreign dross thats in the Premiership ( its ok to have the cream of the foreign players but not averge Joe's who are taking up the places of the English youngsters) and get at least 4 to 5 players to play in the league teams or we will always have this problem of not being good enough !!

We could have done with some foreign players in the team last night.

I don't think we can blame them for the way our team didn't perform on the night.

They were abysmal in all positions, only Crouch seemed like he was trying.

Shite. :angry:

Disgraceful performance really.

I always really wanted to post stuff on the old thread but I could never think of anything to write!

And I still can't.

But here I am announcing my Englishness.

It's bloody freezing here too now, I might have to take to wearing my scarf in my flat soon. Haha.

I didn't watch the match lastnight but as a non-football fan I have to say I do find it slightly amusing. Sorry.

I was watching Gok Wan instead.

434226BA-DF3E-A823-9EDC4C9B88DDD9C2.jpg

:D

I heart Gok.

Don't forget to get a 'flat cap' too. Boom boom :D

Hi, all you flames of Albion. Came across these blogs

Wednesday 21st november 2007: the woman

Saw him this evening and he was acting really strangely.Ihad been shopping in the aftrenoon with the girls and I did turn up a bit late, so thought it might be that.

The bar was really crowded and loud so I suggested we go somewhere quieter to talk.He was still very subdude and distracted so I sugested we go somewhere nice to eat.

All through dinner he just didnt seem himself;he hardly laughed and didnt seem to be paying any attention to me or what I was saying.I just knew something was wrong.

He dropped me back home and I wondered if he was going to come in;he hesitated,but followed.

I asked him again if there was something the matter,but he just half-shook his head and turned the television on.After about ten minuets of silence,I said I was going upstairs to bed.I put my arms around him and told him and told him that I loved him deeply.He just gave a sigh and sort of smile.

He didnt follow me up but later he did, and I was surprised when we made love.He still seemed distant and a bit cold, and I started to think that he was going to leave me and that he had found someone else. I cried myself to sleep.

MANS WEB BLOG; Wednesday 21st of november 2007

England lost to Croatia,out of Euro 2008. Gutted . Got shag though.

Archived