2016 MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL THREAD

SuperDave

1 hour ago, zepscoda said:

Good luck tonight Rick, I'm definitely going for the O`s tonight.  I can't stand Toronto`s bitching , they carry themselves like a bunch of punk ass spoiled brats.......blow them out tonight ! 

I sure hope we do.  Thanks.  Its nerve wracking playing one game to advance or go home.  EBK, good luck to our boys!!!  If we get it done Zep, you wont be cheering for us for long.  I hate the Blue Jays too.  And Bautista is up for contract I hear?

1 hour ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

I sure hope we do.  Thanks.  Its nerve wracking playing one game to advance or go home.  EBK, good luck to our boys!!!  If we get it done Zep, you wont be cheering for us for long.  I hate the Blue Jays too.  And Bautista is up for contract I hear?

Gotta hold on to this lead. ......I heard that also, about Bautista being on the open market...I wouldn't want that prick in a Rangers uniform...but I hope he stays in the American League, I like to see Odor knock him on his ass again at some point.

21 minutes ago, zepscoda said:

Gotta hold on to this lead. ......I heard that also, about Bautista being on the open market...I wouldn't want that prick in a Rangers uniform...but I hope he stays in the American League, I like to see Odor knock him on his ass again at some point.

I am at least happy Givens is in.  These announcers do not even let us know the bullpen is active.  Thank God.  Now need to escape with tie

14 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

LOL.  Icantquityoubabe lives!!!!!!  Sent from my I Pad.  I cannot believe it came through like that?  Thanks to the mods!  They must have freed the monster from the penitentiary?  My thanks.  LOL

Thank goodness - I thought someone hacked your account! :) 

And really - throwing shit from the stands onto the field??  I thought Canadians were supposed to be so nice... 

8 minutes ago, ebk said:

Thank goodness - I thought someone hacked your account! :) 

And really - throwing shit from the stands onto the field??  I thought Canadians were supposed to be so nice... 

It was a beer can.  WE did not score so now I would bring in O'Day  I hope

4 minutes ago, ebk said:

Ah well.  It was a much better season than I had any hope for at the beginning.  Here's to next year. 

Let's go Cubs!

I am backing them too.  I do not EVER want to see Jiminez here again.  Buck could have brought in Zach and bought us a couple more shots at it.  Bringing in Reimhold was stupid.  He sucks.  Kim and Flaherty are both better options.  But he should have brought Zach in for two.   I hope Texas beats them.   But I am for the Cubs or Dodgers

2 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Trumbo goes yard!!!!!!!!!!!:cheer:

Some Blue Jays player goes yard and ends your Baltimore Orioles dreams of a WS Title.  Make that 33 years since the orioles won a World Series.  33 years.  I was a 12 year old kid way back then.  I assume you were already a middle aged man. 

Remember, there is NO CRYING in BASEBALL

Edited by kingzoso

42 minutes ago, kingzoso said:

Some Blue Jays player goes yard and ends your Baltimore Orioles dreams of a WS Title.  Make that 33 years since the orioles won a World Series.  33 years.  I was a 12 year old kid way back then.  I assume you were already a middle aged man. 

Remember, there is NO CRYING in BASEBALL

Go fuck youself

5 minutes ago, icantquityoubabe said:

Go fuck youself

I actually expect this from an orioles fan.  A very succinct and less then classy post.  Your "Go fuck yourself" says a lot about you, even though you are an anonymous person.  It says to me that you are a very bitter and lonely person. 

I actually do not personally mind these insults because it just reassures me that I am not in the wrong, the ignorant people that tell me to "Go fuck yourself" are the ones that are in the wrong, and YOU are one of those IGNORANT PERSONS!!!

9 minutes ago, kingzoso said:

I actually expect this from an orioles fan.  A very succinct and less then classy post.  Your "Go fuck yourself" says a lot about you, even though you are an anonymous person.  It says to me that you are a very bitter and lonely person. 

I actually do not personally mind these insults because it just reassures me that I am not in the wrong, the ignorant people that tell me to "Go fuck yourself" are the ones that are in the wrong, and YOU are one of those IGNORANT PERSONS!!!

I would have had more class than to rub your nose in your Cardinals being ousted like they were last month.  I said nothing.  Do not address me again

20 minutes ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

I would have had more class than to rub your nose in your Cardinals being ousted like they were last month.  I said nothing.  Do not address me again

My post was not actually addressed to you.  It was my reply to icantquityoubaby. who explicitly told me to "Go fuck yourself".  I do not think that I have even commented on this person ever, in the past, but he or she replied to me in a manner that should get someone banned in this Great and Awesome Forum. 

Really, "Go Fuck Yourself", does anyone think that is a proper statement to make to someone that has never, ever responded to a post that I have ever made?  It is not My fault that you are a sore LOSER!!!

Again, this is in response to icantquityoubabe post.  You are lucky that I am an easy going person and that I do not "report" you to the proper moderators.  I really hope that you reply to this post.  I am eager to read your (ignorant) reply.  Please make another stupid response. 

I do agree that Buck Showalter killed our chance to extend the game last night.  But I really am being realistic and I know we were not winning a World Series with this pitching staff.  Jiminez is a joke and maybe now they will have the sense to get rid of him.  They could have used Tyler Wilson and gotten more out of him. It looked like Jiminez tossed that HR ball in underhand.   What a joke.  3 pitches and 3 hits.  One in the seats.  I thought Showalter was coming out to take the ball and give Britton the chance to pull off another double play?  Once again Darren O'Day proved that he is a top notch reliever and set up man.  I do not see anyone derailing this Cubs machine right now anyway.  I say the Cubs are going to win it all and are a team of destiny.  Even if its Boston.  They will eat up Boston's bullpen.  The only team other than the Cubs that really scares me is the Dodgers because they have the best bullpen of the teams left by far.  Its not even close..   

6 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

I say the Cubs are going to win it all and are a team of destiny.  Even if its Boston.  They will eat up Boston's bullpen.  The only team other than the Cubs that really scares me is the Dodgers because they have the best bullpen of the teams left by far.  Its not even close..   

If they don't choke along with the L.A.

GO GIANTS!! Looks like perfect weather for the game tonight.

Well, the Mad-Bum lived up to his postseason hype, again. Familia leaves a hanging piece of something over the plate & there goes the ballgame. The game lived up to the hype, too bad Noah couldn't go a bit further, but maybe Terry was remembering Harvey from last year.

Now, the G-Men may get served by the Cubbies....