NY Giants

Detroit (I'll be attending this game)

New Orleans

Oakland

Dallas

Seattle

Houston

Arizona

Great Bonger!!!  Have a good time.  Both of these teams are far better than the media and public know.  Historically the Lions have given the Los Angeles Rams fits.  I do not know if that will carry over into this day and age?   On paper the Rams have a far better defense and more team speed.  The Lions loss at Chicago was pathetic.   The Lions may win this game.   I picked the Rams with great hesitance.   Enjoy.  Where are your seats if you happen to read this?

THURSDAY OCT. 13

Denver @ San Diego

SUNDAY OCT. 16

Philadelphia @ Washington

Pittsburgh @ Miami

Jacksonville @ Chicago  (this game is a total throw-up)

Cleveland @ Tennessee

Cincinnati @ New England

San Francisco @ Buffalo (there Rick - I finally picked your team.  now they will lose)

Baltimore @ NY Giants

Los Angeles @ Detroit

Carolina @ New Orleans

Kansas City @ Oakland

Dallas @ Green Bay

Atlanta @ Seattle

Indianapolis @ Houston

MONDAY OCT. 17

NY Jets @ Arizona

THURSDAY OCT. 13

Denver 

SUNDAY OCT. 16

Philadelphia 

Pittsburgh 

Jacksonville 

Tennessee

New England

Buffalo

Baltimore

Los Angeles 

Carolina 

Oakland

Dallas 

Atlanta 

Indianapolis 

MONDAY OCT. 17

NY Jets 

11 hours ago, Strider said:

Oh, what the hell...San Diego has to win some time.

So that is a pick?  San Diego?   I took them too.  And I will tell you why.  The AFC WEST THEORY is in play here.  Some guy back in the 80s put this out.  And its incredible.   The stats do not lie.  An AFC West team getting points at home vs another AFC West team is like 90 %!!!!  I followed it for like 20 years and its nuts.  It works.  So San Diego is the play.  You certainly make your job and Paul's difficult by not making all of your pics in one post.  Geeeez

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 6:00 PM, LedZeppfan1977 said:
On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 6:00 PM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Great Bonger!!!  Have a good time.  Both of these teams are far better than the media and public know.  Historically the Lions have given the Los Angeles Rams fits.  I do not know if that will carry over into this day and age?   On paper the Rams have a far better defense and more team speed.  The Lions loss at Chicago was pathetic.   The Lions may win this game.   I picked the Rams with great hesitance.   Enjoy.  Where are your seats if you happen to read this?

I don't understand why the above is still happening.  Can't upload a pic either.  In short, you don't hire a new GM and draft a left tackle unless you're rebuilding.  I picked the bumbleheads at 6-10 because of that.  No ground game and lousy linebackers with Levy out.

San Diego...yes, Rick, I know all about the AFC West theory...I have been watching football for nearly 40 years and have placed a few bets in my lifetime. :P

Philadelphia

Pittsburgh...Philbin and Incognito destroyed whatever promise Miami once had.

Chicago...the reason Direct TV was created...so you don't have to watch crap games like this.

Tennessee

New England

Buffalo

New York Giants

Detroit...enjoy the game Bong-Man! Hopefully with a celebratory bong hit afterwards.

New Orleans

Oakland...Raiders are due for a loss but hope springs eternal.

Green Bay...Dallas is another team due for a loss and a loss would make it easier to insert Romo when he comes back.

Seattle...Here is where we find out if Atlanta is for real.

Houston...two perennially underwhelming teams.

Arizona

jb126 is up in the mountains and asked me to post her picks.

Denver - L

Philadelphia

Pittsburgh

Chicago

Tennessee

New England

Buffalo

NY Giants

Detroit

Camolina

Oakland

Green Bay

Seattle

Houston

Arizona

1 minute ago, Walter said:

Strider did too

Does he have a W?  He had the good sense to listen to my theory . Well the theory I have tried to explain to people here that works.   This time you and him listened and reaped the benefits.  You both sit with a win along with me while the rest of the lot have a big fat L

Archived