Pranks I like to play.

Empire

One of my favorites is when I leave a grocery store I turn off the automatic door on the way out. This causes the person behind me to smack into the door expecting it to open. Fucking hilarious when the have a cart and can't go through.

My other one is I get a cheap tape recorder at the goodwill store and tape a baby crying. then I go to Wal-Mart or the mall, hit play and throw it in a garbage can.

GREAT FUN

One of my favorites is when I leave a grocery store I turn off the automatic door on the way out. This causes the person behind me to smack into the door expecting it to open. Fucking hilarious when the have a cart and can't go through.

My other one is I get a cheap tape recorder at the goodwill store and tape a baby crying. then I go to Wal-Mart or the mall, hit play and throw it in a garbage can.

GREAT FUN

Get's pretty boring in West Virginia doesn't it.

:hysterical: , MOJO, that's great. I've never done anything really bad. Once on a trip with a group of friends we had been on the bus for a quite a while and prank called an old teacher. Even though it was about 3 in the morning his time he talked to all of us.

I glued an entire folded news paper to the side of my neighbors house with airplane glue when I was 7. I found it very amusing that it was stuck there and didn't see the problem with it, actually it was quite cool.

The neighbors however felt entirely different. <_<

:lol:

Getting up in the morning and going into the kitchen when my mum is having tea and reading the paper and shouting, "A cockroach!" It gets her every time and she never catches on. Sometimes I change it up by yelling 'A spider!' or "A milipede!' :lol: Then when I was in high school a friend of mine and I plugged up all the drains in the sinks in the girls bathroom in one hall and left the water running. We returned awhile later to find puddles all over the hall. We also use to turn the lights out in the bathrooms when there were a bunch of girls putting on make up, they would scream. It worked in the halls to but it was not as good.

^ I wouldn't do that because I'd end up being the dumbass who got soaked. And also the dumbass who ended up cleaning the water off the floor! <_<

That wasn't water.

Oh wait....

I thought you were responding to this post:

stretch plastic wrap over toilet. i did it when i was a child and my father went to pee and it splashed all over his pants ang shoes. i got my ass kicked

Carry on.

if you have the sprayer on your kitchen sink tape the handle down a point straight so next person that turns on the water gets soaked

I've done that before, when I was mad at my mum. After she went to bed I went down to the kitchen and did it, but I used a rubber band instead because tape can come un-stuck. She got soaked in the morning! I got punished.

I almost got it the other day at work. There was a container I needed on a high shelf and when I went to get it down it seemed too heavy. So I climbed up and looked in and someone had put water in it, so when I pull it down I get soaked. They didn't get me, but believe me, I'll get them.

Use a pin or the tip of a knife and poke a hole on top of an egg then flip the egg and poke another hole. Blow on the egg and the insides of it comes out of the other hole. Then throw the empty egg at the next person you see. Most people scream and try to dodge it and some try to catch it. All laugh when they feel it.

As kids my brother Butch and I would listen to the local radio station every Thurs. night.

They would do a sports history show and during it they asked a sports trivia question and the prize would be some sort of memorabilia or tickets to a local sport event. We would call every time and answer Knute Rockne and the DJ would laugh and play our response on air. After about two years of this Butch answers Newt and won, go figure he got the right answer. I don't remember the prize, ithink it was tickets to a pro-wrestling match at our high school hosted every year.Think they purposely did it so we would stop calling. We didn't. :rolleyes::yay:

TC1789.jpg

• 7 years later...

When telemarketers call I act like I am a confused old man but willing to listen and buy what they are selling. Then when it comes time to give the credit card information I start acting more confused, ask them to wait while I get my "reading glasses" and then on and on with other delays and more questions about the product just wasting their time until they give up.

Archived