2021 NFL thread. Next year's Super Bowl will be in LA at the new SoFi Stadium

LedZeppfan1977

The best games will be Sunday.  The Bills I am all in on.  The Rams are going to give Brady a proper send off.   Love the Bills and Rams.  My tickets for them to meet in the Super Bowl are fine and put away.  I put one in for Bills vs GB also.  A real possibility.  I would be surprised if the 49ers won that one in the cold and I am not sure about the status of Bosa?  Ill have to check the Score website.  The NY sports betting is off and running.  FanDuel is a good site.  Draftkings owns them, and Draftkings is very good for fantasy.  I also joined MGM and Caesars.   Caesars gave me a $300 bonus with a never ending rollover.  USUALLY  it a 10X rollover.  Meaning to collect any winnings, you must first bet 10X  what they gave you in free money.  No big deal.  More quality, trustworthy sites are jumping on.  Cant wait for the Score and FOX.  

So I have money down on the Bills and Rams already.  That Cincy at Tennessee game?  Who knows.  Cincy is only +3.5 which surprises. me.  Some experts worry that Henry returning might take them off their game.   They might give him the ball too often and he is not likely 100%.  I cant believe Akers returned for the Rams.  I expect he will be even better next week. If they win and get to Green Bay he will be huge concern for the Packers.  I like the Rams.  Bills vs Rams baby.  But my two fav teams.  Of course I want the Bills regardless. Only way I would want the Rams is if we got knocked out which I do not see.  I really hope Stafford gets them there.  That would be a huge success.  But I do not think they would beat the Bills unless we beat ourselves. Josh Allen is unstoppable.

23 minutes ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

The best games will be Sunday.  The Bills I am all in on.  The Rams are going to give Brady a proper send off.   Love the Bills and Rams.  My tickets for them to meet in the Super Bowl are fine and put away.  I put one in for Bills vs GB also.  A real possibility.  I would be surprised if the 49ers won that one in the cold and I am not sure about the status of Bosa?  Ill have to check the Score website.  The NY sports betting is off and running.  FanDuel is a good site.  Draftkings owns them, and Draftkings is very good for fantasy.  I also joined MGM and Caesars.   Caesars gave me a $300 bonus with a never ending rollover.  USUALLY  it a 10X rollover.  Meaning to collect any winnings, you must first bet 10X  what they gave you in free money.  No big deal.  More quality, trustworthy sites are jumping on.  Cant wait for the Score and FOX.  

So I have money down on the Bills and Rams already.  That Cincy at Tennessee game?  Who knows.  Cincy is only +3.5 which surprises. me.  Some experts worry that Henry returning might take them off their game.   They might give him the ball too often and he is not likely 100%.  I cant believe Akers returned for the Rams.  I expect he will be even better next week. If they win and get to Green Bay he will be huge concern for the Packers.  I like the Rams.  Bills vs Rams baby.  But my two fav teams.  Of course I want the Bills regardless. Only way I would want the Rams is if we got knocked out which I do not see.  I really hope Stafford gets them there.  That would be a huge success.  But I do not think they would beat the Bills unless we beat ourselves. Josh Allen is unstoppable.

just hoping for some competitive games this weekend, wild card  for the most part was blowout city, other than cincy/raiders, tired of shuting down the tv like last night after 1 quarter, best game for me is kc/bills and if niners can run, keep Rodgers on sideline, they have a shot for a big upset, look for the refs to make a  big call to make sure Brady moves on

Well, the Packers play on my parents' 50th wedding anniversary. My dad, being a lifelong Packers fan and shareholder, is obviously hoping that gives the team a little boost and they win. The last time they played on my parents' anniversary, it was the NFCCG in 2017 against the Falcons, and that...well, that didn't go so well. We're all hoping history doesn't repeat itself. LOL

20 hours ago, custard pie man said:

just hoping for some competitive games this weekend, wild card  for the most part was blowout city, other than cincy/raiders, tired of shuting down the tv like last night after 1 quarter, best game for me is kc/bills and if niners can run, keep Rodgers on sideline, they have a shot for a big upset, look for the refs to make a  big call to make sure Brady moves on

I do not think that will be enough. The Rams can beat them.  And Green Bay should win.  Jimmy G is going to make a mistake as usual.  He is like Rya Fitzpatrick used to be for us.  He would play great and then in the 4th quarter he would throw a game killer pic.  Your right about Bills and KC being the best game.  But I am hoping our defense shows up big time. The Rams are loaded. They have more talent on the field than the banged up Tampa team.  They wont beat the Rams just trying to throw to Evans and Gronk all day.  And they will not stop Stafford and co either. Rams and Bills and Packers to win.  I really have no good feeling about that Cincy and Tennessee game.  I cant stand Titans so I hope Cincy beats them.  Also it would give the Bills a shot to host the title game. The Bengals are a tough team to read.  They were lucky the refs blew that call and the Raiders got screwed  That is one thing I have a problem with in this sport.  THE DAMN REFS HAVE TOO MUCH CONTROL.   A holding call, a pass interference call, can kill a team. There is no way to overcome it. And if its a bad call as we see all  too often, nothing is ever done to make things right.

3 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

I do not think that will be enough. The Rams can beat them.  And Green Bay should win.  Jimmy G is going to make a mistake as usual.  He is like Rya Fitzpatrick used to be for us.  He would play great and then in the 4th quarter he would throw a game killer pic.  Your right about Bills and KC being the best game.  But I am hoping our defense shows up big time. The Rams are loaded. They have more talent on the field than the banged up Tampa team.  They wont beat the Rams just trying to throw to Evans and Gronk all day.  And they will not stop Stafford and co either. Rams and Bills and Packers to win.  I really have no good feeling about that Cincy and Tennessee game.  I cant stand Titans so I hope Cincy beats them.  Also it would give the Bills a shot to host the title game. The Bengals are a tough team to read.  They were lucky the refs blew that call and the Raiders got screwed  That is one thing I have a problem with in this sport.  THE DAMN REFS HAVE TOO MUCH CONTROL.   A holding call, a pass interference call, can kill a team. There is no way to overcome it. And if its a bad call as we see all  too often, nothing is ever done to make things right.

agree, which is why I said wait for the crucial call to go against rams, kill all momentum, or bail out brady instead of 4th down its hands to the face, automatic first down, these calls can be a holding call on any play which no one really questions or it can be so obvious, a Super Bowl on the line call like the   saints/ rams championship with the receiver getting clobbered a second before ball gets there and 5 refs from california didn't see it, always wondered if it was nfl's hatred of Sean Payton (bounty gate) had something to do with that one, anyway Bills / chiefs can go either way, cincy/ titans maybe the closest contest, if green bay is 30 degrees and up, friso has chance by running it down their throats and hope Garafallo doesn't pull a Dak, and Rams kicked bucs ass early in season and Bucs banged up but  that ref. factor can never be discounted

23 hours ago, Electrophile said:

Well, the Packers play on my parents' 50th wedding anniversary. My dad, being a lifelong Packers fan and shareholder, is obviously hoping that gives the team a little boost and they win. The last time they played on my parents' anniversary, it was the NFCCG in 2017 against the Falcons, and that...well, that didn't go so well. We're all hoping history doesn't repeat itself. LOL

made a grand on that game, was a blowout, 50 years wow, nice milestone so hoping your dad celebrates twice, will be 35 end of june for us but  just a quiet dinner cuz week later 4th of july daughter getting married

4 hours ago, paul carruthers said:

I should say I'm not surprised that there's serious talk about a new head coach (maybe), in Dallas? Sometimes, that circus from Texas never ends...  😏

well can't stand Jerry Jones and hated how he treated Landry, no class whatsoever, I liken him to Steinbrenner of the yankees, always getting in the way and thinking throwing money  at the problem will fix it, only when George let a baseball man (Gene Michael) run the organization did they win a ton, Jones had that with Jimmy , then drove him off, a new coach? you can hire whomever but to coach in Dallas you have to do what Jerry says, it won't change Daks performance in big games

5 hours ago, paul carruthers said:

I should say I'm not surprised that there's serious talk about a new head coach (maybe), in Dallas? Sometimes, that circus from Texas never ends...  😏

Well, you knew McCarthy was never going to be the answer in Dallas. If I am Philly, NY, and Washington, I am hoping Dallas keeps that buffoon McCarthy.

18 hours ago, custard pie man said:

agree, which is why I said wait for the crucial call to go against rams, kill all momentum, or bail out brady instead of 4th down its hands to the face, automatic first down, these calls can be a holding call on any play which no one really questions or it can be so obvious, a Super Bowl on the line call like the   saints/ rams championship with the receiver getting clobbered a second before ball gets there and 5 refs from california didn't see it, always wondered if it was nfl's hatred of Sean Payton (bounty gate) had something to do with that one, anyway Bills / chiefs can go either way, cincy/ titans maybe the closest contest, if green bay is 30 degrees and up, friso has chance by running it down their throats and hope Garafallo doesn't pull a Dak, and Rams kicked bucs ass early in season and Bucs banged up but  that ref. factor can never be discounted

I watched the Vegas cappers show called Bet on It last night.  I respect two of them quite  bit.  Kelly Stewart, the good looking blonde has the Buffalo Bills as her best bet.  She is 2-0 when she has done this and I am along for the ride.  Marco D'Angelo has Cincy as his best bet.  I know.  Risky.   They both like the Rams and Buffalo.  They also like the Green Bay game over the total and the Bills game over. The other capper, who really knows his numbers, love the 49ers with the points. He agrees with your take  Run the ball, keep away from Rogers.  And he said Green Bay was 28 vs the run?  I would want to know the status of Bosa for sure.  But it sounds like he is in concussion protocol.  Might get in by a day?  Jimmy G is the wild card.  He is good for one killer mistake per game. And one missed wide open receiver. I have loaded up on the Bills and Rams.   Much is house money because of all of these props in NY.  If anyone here lives in NY State, jump on some of these sites.  They are giving free bonus bet money away like Xmas cookies.  Bills line is down to 1.5 and I would not be surprised to see it at a pick by game time.  Hell, its a pick anyway for all intensive purposes.  We need to go in there with our number one defense, (I believe New Orleans and NE were the next best two), and double up Kelse, shut down Tyreek and they really have only Pringle potato chips to throw to. We are deeper than they are . Hell, Diggs, Gabriel Davis, Beasley, Sanders and then the two most unheralded guys.  Knox and McKenzie.  Those last two guys are just fabulous. And then Siingletary and some guy named Josh Allen.  

5 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

I watched the Vegas cappers show called Bet on It last night.  I respect two of them quite  bit.  Kelly Stewart, the good looking blonde has the Buffalo Bills as her best bet.  She is 2-0 when she has done this and I am along for the ride.  Marco D'Angelo has Cincy as his best bet.  I know.  Risky.   They both like the Rams and Buffalo.  They also like the Green Bay game over the total and the Bills game over. The other capper, who really knows his numbers, love the 49ers with the points. He agrees with your take  Run the ball, keep away from Rogers.  And he said Green Bay was 28 vs the run?  I would want to know the status of Bosa for sure.  But it sounds like he is in concussion protocol.  Might get in by a day?  Jimmy G is the wild card.  He is good for one killer mistake per game. And one missed wide open receiver. I have loaded up on the Bills and Rams.   Much is house money because of all of these props in NY.  If anyone here lives in NY State, jump on some of these sites.  They are giving free bonus bet money away like Xmas cookies.  Bills line is down to 1.5 and I would not be surprised to see it at a pick by game time.  Hell, its a pick anyway for all intensive purposes.  We need to go in there with our number one defense, (I believe New Orleans and NE were the next best two), and double up Kelse, shut down Tyreek and they really have only Pringle potato chips to throw to. We are deeper than they are . Hell, Diggs, Gabriel Davis, Beasley, Sanders and then the two most unheralded guys.  Knox and McKenzie.  Those last two guys are just fabulous. And then Siingletary and some guy named Josh Allen.  

Hill has slipped off the radar as of late, Kelce has come on but forgot his name the other wide out  needs to be stopped, maybe #17? Mahhomey has shown he can turn it over with the best of them, my prediction, if Allen can run for 50 yards and have zero turnovers then bills win by 10, Bosa is huge , need him to step and break Rodgers toes, packers can't stop the run, believe it will take  200 yds on ground and look for the upset, Rams have been  very good or very bad, their pressure on the  Murray  and their ball control bodes well against Bucs but very worried of the refs in that one and finally cincy titans could be a great game, Cincy can beat anyone when they are on, they also can lose to anyone, like Titans  in this one

Green Bay needs to get out of the stone age. 

GREEN BAY, Wis. – It will be a seasonably cold night when the Green Bay Packers host the San Francisco 49ers in Saturday’s NFC divisional playoff game.

According to WBAY-TV meteorologist Steve Beylon, it will be 15 degrees with a wind chill of 6 at kickoff.

2 hours ago, redrum said:

Green Bay needs to get out of the stone age. 

GREEN BAY, Wis. – It will be a seasonably cold night when the Green Bay Packers host the San Francisco 49ers in Saturday’s NFC divisional playoff game.

According to WBAY-TV meteorologist Steve Beylon, it will be 15 degrees with a wind chill of 6 at kickoff.

And that would have been the game to start at 1:30pm local time instead of 7:15pm at night when it will be coldest. 

28 minutes ago, Electrophile said:

Oh, please. It's Green Bay in January. It's cold. The team and the fans can handle it. The Ice Bowl was even colder than that.

Yup. That’s why they earned home field. If it wasn’t for Jimmy G, I would think SF has a chance to pull out a w. Don’t think he has it in him. 

Titans

Packers

Bucs 

Chiefs

11 minutes ago, custard pie man said:

agree, but nfl only cares about viewers/ money

For Christ's sake, all the moaning about the weather, you'd think you were going to the game and being forced to sit on the aluminum bleachers in your underwear. The Packers are the #1 seed. No way the NFL is putting them in the afternoon slot. That's a marquee game, so it gets primetime viewers. You know how many Patriots playoff games were in primetime? You think Foxboro is any warmer than Green Bay? It's not. They're not intentionally jeopardizing anyone's health by scheduling the game at 7 o'clock at night as opposed to 1 o'clock in the afternoon.

I'm from the Midwest. Brutal cold this time of year is a fact of life. So is outdoor football. The Bears play outside, the Bills play outside, the Patriots play outside, the Packers play outside. You nut up and deal with it. Teams that play outside in the cold definitely have an advantage over dome teams/teams that play in warm climates, but good teams can overcome that advantage. 

Having been to Lambeau, don't worry about the fans from 'the fucked up little village'.  After the last renovation, there's plenty of places to stay warm or warm up.  Just the main atrium can hold about 20,000 to 30,000 people.

I'm going to have to root for Tom Brady this week.  I'm sick and tired of Dan Orlovsky giving Stafford a warm sponge bath every Sunday.  Of course, it doesn't work that way in Lion Land.  He'll probably beat Brady, Rodgers, and Mahomes.

For all the talk about the Dallas QB draw snafu, I was more amazed by the fake punt and what happened after.  What were you trying to do, scare or confuse someone by leaving your punter on the field? 

Jimmy Harbaugh to the Bears or Raiders?  Cool.  Make it the Raiders, then I won't have to see him as much.   

4 hours ago, Bong-Man said:

Having been to Lambeau, don't worry about the fans from 'the fucked up little village'.  After the last renovation, there's plenty of places to stay warm or warm up.  Just the main atrium can hold about 20,000 to 30,000 people.

I'm going to have to root for Tom Brady this week.  I'm sick and tired of Dan Orlovsky giving Stafford a warm sponge bath every Sunday.  Of course, it doesn't work that way in Lion Land.  He'll probably beat Brady, Rodgers, and Mahomes.

For all the talk about the Dallas QB draw snafu, I was more amazed by the fake punt and what happened after.  What were you trying to do, scare or confuse someone by leaving your punter on the field? 

Jimmy Harbaugh to the Bears or Raiders?  Cool.  Make it the Raiders, then I won't have to see him as much.   

I had to google 'Dan Orlovsky'. Hokey smokes! That goof with the big ears was a quarterback?