Random Thoughts. The Return.

Strider

4 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

The alleged attack on Paul Pelosi at home in San Francisco around two in the morning? Alex, I'll take "Who Pounded Who First" for $1200.

yes the timing of it all but i'll take this over the planned pandemic and the changing of voting regulations in all swing states any day, besides does Nancy give 2 shits about this guy? sacrifices must be made lol

8 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

The alleged attack on Paul Pelosi at home in San Francisco around two in the morning? Alex, I'll take "Who Pounded Who First" for $1200.

Could have been the guy who pooped in her driveway. I know that area and it's a world unto itself. With the defund police mind set, Pelosi is probably still waiting for a 9-1-1 response. 

Pacific Heights is a posh residential enclave known for its architecturally significant homes, including the opulent Spreckels Mansion and the 1886 Haas-Lilienthal house, a Queen Anne Victorian that’s open to the public. A pair of grassy hilltop parks, Lafayette and Alta Plaza, and the Lyon Street Stairs provide sweeping views of the bay. Fillmore Street is a lively hub with high-end fashion boutiques and cafes.

I like how they are trying to paint the attacker -  a nudist, hemp selling guy from ultra liberal land Berkeley, CA as some sort of MAGA guy. The whole thing seems fishy.

1. A guy randomly enters the home of the #3 person in line for the top office in the land? They don't have security?

2. Glass is shown on the outside of a patio door/window indicating it was broken from the inside.

3. Two different reports of who called the cops. One report said it was a housekeeper, another (Politico) said Paul told his lov, I mean attacker, that he needed to use the restroom and called the cops from their speaking in code.

4. Cops show up, both are in their underwear holding hammers, and the attacker takes Paul's and starts hitting him as soon as the cops enter??

There's gotta be more going on here, would love it if Nancy was somehow involved. No offense to Paul, hope he recovers; but he does have a documented history of getting hammered.

Edit: One more thing, the Pelosi's have cameras inside their house (see recent video of Paul and Nancy falling down drunk) - let's see the footage!

Edited by shnflacwav

1 hour ago, rm2551 said:

How can swimming in the surf for all of 3 hours max yesterday result in such mad all over body aches today?

Fuck this getting old shit. Fuck it all to hell.

Just wait till you get body aches just getting out of bed ! :D Time for some erb to relax them muscles ;)

13 hours ago, shnflacwav said:

I like how they are trying to paint the attacker -  a nudist, hemp selling guy from ultra liberal land Berkeley, CA as some sort of MAGA guy. The whole thing seems fishy.

He's a mentally unbalanced San Francisco vagrant. In other words, he's California's favored son and they need to own this, all of it.

I went to opening night of "To Kill a Mockingbird" at the Hollywood Pantages last week. Richard Thomas (John-Boy from "The Waltons") was okay as Atticus Finch but he's not going to make you forget Gregory Peck. I heard from several people that saw the New York production that thought Jeff Daniels was superior to Richard Thomas, as well.

In a nice touch, Mary Badham, who played Scout in the film, had a small role as Mrs. DeBose.

Anyway, we saw Mickey Dolenz of the Monkees sitting in our row of seats. Man...his life has taken a toll. He is 77 but looks 97. It would not surprise me one bit if Reids the Reaper was posting his name within the year.

On 10/21/2022 at 2:18 PM, chillumpuffer said:

Fixed that for you buddy :D

😂 Thing is, it's almost true - apart from a school trip to the British Museum as a kid, I was 30 before I'd ever been south of Sheffield or north of Leeds! That's about a year for every mile! 😆

Edited by Brigante

18 hours ago, Strider said:

Anyway, we saw Mickey Dolenz of the Monkees sitting in our row of seats. Man...his life has taken a toll. He is 77 but looks 97. It would not surprise me one bit if Reids the Reaper was posting his name within the year.

This is from two months ago and he doesn't appear to look that old. He's got gigs coming up too!

Anyway, we saw Mickey Dolenz of the Monkees sitting in our row of seats. Man...his life has taken a toll. He is 77 but looks 97. It would not surprise me one bit if Reids the Reaper was posting his name within the year.....................

Saw him at the fair in Pleasanton, CA back in the early 90's. He put on a good show playing an acoustic guitar and singing. I have some pics of him somewhere. The girls were still going crazy over him. 

18 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

When did truman capote take over for dolenz ?

Truman Capote - Rotten Tomatoes

Funny you mentioned Truman because when I first spotted Mickey in the lobby, I said to my friend "When did Truman Capote come back to life?", thinking it was just some random dude dressed like Truman. Only as he got closer did we realize it was MIckey Dolenz.

24 minutes ago, Strider said:

Pretty sad. Maybe she was despondent about facing another Buffalo winter. 

Another one that jumped from the 86th floor of the Empire State Bldg. 1947. Evelyn McHale. 

NEW YORK SUICIDE.jpeg

On 10/31/2022 at 8:15 AM, SteveAJones said:

This is from two months ago and he doesn't appear to look that old. He's got gigs coming up too!

My older sister left me all her Monkees albums when she moved out, they were my first "Rock" if you can call it that.

On 10/29/2022 at 9:30 PM, redrum said:

So sick of the fucking political ads. 

Just ordered this from Sweetwater. Roland TD-17 kit. $1300 total, free shipping. 

ROLAND-TD-17-KV.jpg

That is an awesome set. My brother has an almost identical set. The sound that it puts out is amazing. Can’t wait to hear some new music Red.