Random Thoughts. The Return.

Strider

20 minutes ago, paul carruthers said:

That should cover a tank of gas (maybe)... 😂

Could get about 27 gallons @ $3.73 a gallon here. Not happening. Gonna get the ‘Big Lou’ wide neck for my Telecaster. 100 bucks. 😊

3 hours ago, Bong-Man said:

I really don't understand the concept of buying a frozen pizza from the supermarket.  As far as I'm concerned, they all suck.  You can pretty much buy any carry-out pizza, freeze any amount you like in foil, and it all tastes better than store-bought frozen without much of a price difference.  Except Little Caesars of course.  Garbage pizza with dehydrated cheese and cardboard crust.  Nothing can save that crap. Prison food. 

Saw some guy rating store bought pizzas and none really passed the test. I like Papa Murphy’s Mediterranean pizza. Haven’t had one in a long time. 

1 hour ago, SteveAJones said:

If Hamas harms Noa Argamani I'll volunteer to go to Gaza to kill everything that moves.

Can’t believe all the idiots who support those creeps. 

There was an article on Yahoo news about climate experts saying that rhinos COULD go extinct due to climate change.  I responded thusly:

So the lamestream media and climate change gurus tried to scare us that polar bears were threatened by climate change - until a census showed their numbers actually increasing. So now they want to try scaring us that rhinos will be extinct - because it is too warm! POACHERS feeding the frenzy of rhino horn from Chinese and Middle East billionaires is what will cause rhinos to become extinct!  

My response was rejected as "inappropriate!

2 hours ago, Stryder1978 said:

There was an article on Yahoo news about climate experts saying that rhinos COULD go extinct due to climate change.  I responded thusly:

So the lamestream media and climate change gurus tried to scare us that polar bears were threatened by climate change - until a census showed their numbers actually increasing. So now they want to try scaring us that rhinos will be extinct - because it is too warm! POACHERS feeding the frenzy of rhino horn from Chinese and Middle East billionaires is what will cause rhinos to become extinct!  

Correct!

I wonder what they would have said if you posted Ice Melts!!!

How about RINO’S going extinct?