Random Thoughts. The Return.

Strider

as I thought, NOTHING!!!!  nothing to see here folks but come back later to find out why we did it. 

Fuck you garland!!  You've got nothing. you know how I know?? IF YOU DID YOU WOULDNT BE ABLE TO WAIT TO SHOW EVERYBODY JUST HOW TERRIBLE TRUMP IS.

As I said,

200.gif

Edited by hummingbird69

16 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

Here's some more common sense from the left.

Defund the police and stop them from using any level of force while arming IRS agents and allowing them to use deadly force if necessary.

FZzxSN-XgAEvoa_.jpg

I knew this was fake the moment I saw it. For one thing, the standard work week for federal employees is 40 hours, not 50.

Had to drive to Seattle today to pick up a radiator for a friend. Just before I got there the stupid ass navigation started sending me around and around the block. I had driven right through the place's parking lot entrance (which is pie shaped), and the dumb ass thing didn't even say I had reached my destination. On top of that my transmission was leaking and I made it home (40 miles) on a wing and a prayer. I hate Seattle, hi-way 5, hi-way 99 and hi-way 405. Fucking rat race clusterfucks everyone of them. 

Edited by redrum

3 hours ago, Strider said:

We parked behind this truck at the Robert Plant/Alison Krauss concert Thursday night. I found one band conspicuous by its absence. Maybe you do, too?

20220818_184551.thumb.jpg.4514e5b6b7da4713cc7131b79629053a.jpg

Are you sure there wasnt a bumper sticker on the bumper?

You know the list on the right is probably going to be the new Big 4. just sayin'...

5 hours ago, greengrass said:

Are you sure there wasnt a bumper sticker on the bumper?

You know the list on the right is probably going to be the new Big 4. just sayin'...

Oh I checked. Front and back. No Metallica anywhere. Which, given the other bands he had, I found a tad odd.

On 8/11/2022 at 8:05 AM, hummingbird69 said:

Here's some more common sense from the left.

Defund the police and stop them from using any level of force while arming IRS agents and allowing them to use deadly force if necessary.

FZzxSN-XgAEvoa_.jpg

All you would have to do is read the news. I know you cultists don’t not like to admit that he has done anything wrong and that he will be prosecuted for anything that is illegal. If it is all a witch hunt. All of the indictments, all of the prison sentences, all of the perfect phone calls, all of the insurrections, all of his closest allies, his daughter, his AG, lawyers, etc. holy shit man, being balls deep in the cult and not being able to see anything has got to be a real troubling and exhausting effort. You are right, it’s Biden, Obama/Hussein, it’s Hillary, it’s the perfect calls, the perfect grift, the perfect troll. Goddamn, just read and pay attention to anything outside of your comfort zone. And if he isn’t guilty of anything, and hasn’t been a total Benedict Arnold/Donald, I will be the first person to come on this thread as well as others and ask for forgiveness for not seeing that he was totally innocent and that he was not responsible for tearing this country apart. 

You are blown away with Libs/normal people, and people who are not libs/Democrats/demons are blown the fuck away that you cannot see what a total cluster fuck, lying, piece of shit that he is. He is absolutely the worst President in the history of our country. We can all pull the data. I would love to go over it. Job growth, economy, new jobs, bringing people together, not saying to white supremacy groups stand back and stand bye. Fine people. He did the absolute worst job that could have been done. Let’s compare him to any recent President. How about the one before him, the black man. Let’s see what he did compared. Let’s see what Obama inherited, and then look at what he inherited. Let’s have all the real metrics. Here is a hint, it wouldn’t be close. 

Have a great night. Yes Hummer/Hummingbird69 I wish you well. Even if I think you are in a cult. It will be a real bitch when you are deprogrammed. 

On 8/11/2022 at 3:11 PM, hummingbird69 said:

as I thought, NOTHING!!!!  nothing to see here folks but come back later to find out why we did it. 

Fuck you garland!!  You've got nothing. you know how I know?? IF YOU DID YOU WOULDNT BE ABLE TO WAIT TO SHOW EVERYBODY JUST HOW TERRIBLE TRUMP IS.

As I said,

200.gif

Fourth Amendment
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.