1971.09.04 Remastered Soundboard

SteveZ98

5 minutes ago, The Only Way To Fly said:

Holy shit that sounded great!

Thanks. I was just listening to Celebration Day from the remaster. What an amazing performance. Also, I'm taking a run at the 9/9/71 show now to see what sort of progress I can make on it. I'm optimistic that I can get it to sound pretty good. I've also been working on the 8/31/71 show, but unfortunately I'm not having much luck with it. I'll keep working on it, but there's something about its basic sound that's not letting me make much progress.

On 2/2/2022 at 6:31 PM, SteveZ98 said:

Thanks. I was just listening to Celebration Day from the remaster. What an amazing performance. Also, I'm taking a run at the 9/9/71 show now to see what sort of progress I can make on it. I'm optimistic that I can get it to sound pretty good. I've also been working on the 8/31/71 show, but unfortunately I'm not having much luck with it. I'll keep working on it, but there's something about its basic sound that's not letting me make much progress.

It is my favorite CDay and you made it sound even better - thank you!  I actually pair up 9/9 with 9/4 as a single album for listening- so I am thrilled about your continued efforts.  

Finally, (and it might be heresy), but Orlando is my fav 1971 so let me know when you are taking contributions and God Bless, Brother.  :) Mike

2 hours ago, hhorse said:

It is my favorite CDay and you made it sound even better - thank you!  I actually pair up 9/9 with 9/4 as a single album for listening- so I am thrilled about your continued efforts.  

Finally, (and it might be heresy), but Orlando is my fav 1971 so let me know when you are taking contributions and God Bless, Brother.  :) Mike

Orlando is a great show