Cross-dressing?

Peep Solero

My friend send this to me....is it even real? sure looks like it.

all I have to say is WTF? lmao.

robertdrag.jpg

First look I thought it was Robert and a young/slim Peter Grant! :blink: Then I realised it was my mum and dad :lol:

That picture has been kicking around forever, that's Ben Harper with Robert, this was during a photo shoot for the little pics in the wheel for III. I'm sure someone else has more of the particulars should you really want to know them.

Yes, it's real. Don't worry though it was all done in fun.

oh

I'm sure it was the result of some major partying :)

Apparently when you're that stoned, two things might happen-

The first: you can write "stairway to heaven"

The second: find yourself in a gown with Roy Harper fondling you whilst wearing a thong.

Kids- just say no!

:lol:

Wasn't there a story somewhere that some groupies helped them all dress in drag and then they went to meet George Harrison and Stevie Wonder? I know I've read that some place! I'm going to go search for that!

Wasn't there a story somewhere that some groupies helped them all dress in drag and then they went to meet George Harrison and Stevie Wonder? I know I've read that some place! I'm going to go search for that!

That's in Hammer of the Gods, Sunray (yes, :blush: , I've read it . . ).

I'd always thought it was Roy Harper in the pic, but now I can see that it could be Cole--I think I was associating it with that other pic of Robert holding Harper's hand (not in drag!) on the bed. (That one was in fun, too, she says hastily.)

That's in Hammer of the Gods, Sunray (yes, :blush: , I've read it . . ).

I'd always thought it was Roy Harper in the pic, but now I can see that it could be Cole--I think I was associating it with that other pic of Robert holding Harper's hand (not in drag!) on the bed. (That one was in fun, too, she says hastily.)

I know exactly what you mean Aqu - tho they would have had to have called in the barber between shots! :lol:

There's still debate about whether that is Roy Harper or Richard Cole. Their hairlines are alike! My money is on Cole but I did think he was taller. But then Robert's heels are pretty high. :lol:

:lol: The face looks like Cole but I too assumed him to be taller which is why I thought it might be Harper.

It's Roy Harper...now, I would say I'm 100% sure, but because I am a very literal person, I will say 99.9% as I don't know for sure-sure. I believe I've seen a version of that picture where you could see that his hair was blonde. Besides, "whoever" that is has a monobrow--I know Harper had one, but I don't think Cole did.

There's still debate about whether that is Roy Harper or Richard Cole. Their hairlines are alike! My money is on Cole but I did think he was taller. But then Robert's heels are pretty high. :lol:

My money is on Cole here too, I'm with you on this one Knebby. It is definitely Cole. And yeah you have to take his height into account...Rob is wearing huge heels and Cole's knees are bent slightly. And looking at the pics above I think it is safe to say that it is Cole. :D

I can't decide and veer between the two! Guess the next person to bump into Robert is gonna have to ask him! :lol:

I'm sure I won't be that person. :'(

I think it's Cole.

Maybe someone could text Robert asking him about the pic? :unsure:

:P

That picture has been kicking around forever, that's Ben Harper with Robert, this was during a photo shoot for the little pics in the wheel for III. I'm sure someone else has more of the particulars should you really want to know them.

Isn't it from Physical Graffiti? :huh:

...and if so;why did it take this long to point it out? :huh:

I think it's Harper, he looks to thin to be Cole and it seems Harper has a thing for taking his clothes off. I've seen several photos of him in nothing or next to nothing. Btw, I read somewhere that Harper is only 5'7, Cole seems to be the same size as Robert.

Archived