zeppelin drawings

Katuschka

Thanks so much! When I look at it now, I think that I messed up his head... Then I look at it again and don't think so - isn't this strange?

Well, some years ago I couldn't draw male bodies, only women - men always looked so awful. I don't know, it's now more than two years, that I can draw men (and I'm glad I can do so ^^)

The best thing is to try over and over again (which is really disappointing sometimes :huh: ), maybe one day it'll work out.

And there's nothing bad about drawing only heads ^^

Thanks a lot! And I would be glad to draw a Silver Fox Jimmy, but I can't. I once tried and completely failed, so I don't know when I'll be brave enough to try ita gain ^^ Until then, I shall work on young-Jimmy... (When I shut down the computer, I will draw one more (hopefully))

Aen, I LOVE that SF Jimmy you did!

Thank you! And I love your new 'poppy suit' one. I love that pendent he wore.

jp08.jpg

Wow I ove this too :wub: You always manage to capture him :wub: I take it he's 2007?

And completely off topic but you have a really cool signature!

Well, my newest Jimmy... Did this about half an hour ago. Today I really had my problems with drawing - this is the second try (the first one looked really urgh...). But I think this drawing is ok... Although the sweat didn't work out like I hoped... And I too had so many problems with the Les Paul...

But still it is Jimmy :wub:

Flying_Hair_by_manga_meloney.jpg

Enjoy!

I love this one, you have got the slender, elegant body of a beautiful angel :wub: And the hair aswell.

What's wrong with the Les Paul? :mellow: I love it!

...oh and the chest hair..Thank You for the chest hair!!!

Damn I wish I could draw!

Keep 'em comin' :D

Wow I ove this too :wub: You always manage to capture him :wub: I take it he's 2007?

And completely off topic but you have a really cool signature!

Thank you, Lucia!

I was trying to capture when he was in Japan for Mothership in Jan/Feb? 2008. You're close, actually.

Thank you! And I love your new 'poppy suit' one. I love that pendent he wore.

You're welcome... And thanks too! I too love it!!

I love this one, you have got the slender, elegant body of a beautiful angel :wub: And the hair aswell.

What's wrong with the Les Paul? :mellow: I love it!

...oh and the chest hair..Thank You for the chest hair!!!

Damn I wish I could draw!

Keep 'em comin' :D

Thanks you very, very much ^^ Ahhh, I love his hair...

Yeah, in the end the Les Paul came out well, but I don't know, how often I erased it and had to draw it again... The Les Paul definitely took the longest... But hey, it's worth it ^^

:D What would Jimmy be without his chest-hair? It's very important :wub:

So, yesterday I was really motivated and I could draw, so I did it...

First a fading-into-the-shadows Jimmy ^^ Inspiration for that pic was a photo of him, where everything around him is black and also a pic drawn by Ryoko Ikeda...

Personally I love this one

Dear Jimmurs...

Oh, the black didn't come out like I hoped, but I like it anyways ^^ And I think it would look cool printed onto a black t-shirt...

Fading_into_the_Shadows____by_manga_meloney.jpg

Ahhhh, my first try on the Dragon Suit... I'll never, NEVER ever draw it again from the back... It crept me out! And then I didn't have the adequate colours for it (the golden pencil looks sooooo stupid...).

BUT: I like it... His hair looks soo beautiful! (Although the angle of his left arm looks a little bit weird o.O but never mind...)

I bet you all know the reference pic I used...

First_try_on_the_Dragon_by_manga_meloney.jpg

Robert and Jimmyyyyy... I did a drawing like that weeeks ago in University and yesterday I looked at it and thought, hey, looks cool, and so I re-drew it. Ha, both of those dear boys a little bit drunk ^^ They both look so cute

Ok, to the title... I lent it from the film "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas", "It makes you behave like the village drunkard in some early Irish novel." I like the quote and I somehow had to think about it, when I named the pic ^^

Village_drunkards_by_manga_meloney.jpg

'till then ^^

First a fading-into-the-shadows Jimmy ^^ Inspiration for that pic was a photo of him, where everything around him is black and also a pic drawn by Ryoko Ikeda...

Dear Jimmurs...

Oh, the black didn't come out like I hoped, but I like it anyways ^^ And I think it would look cool printed onto a black t-shirt...

Ahhhh, my first try on the Dragon Suit... I'll never, NEVER ever draw it again from the back... It crept me out! And then I didn't have the adequate colours for it (the golden pencil looks sooooo stupid...).

BUT: I like it... His hair looks soo beautiful! (Although the angle of his left arm looks a little bit weird o.O but never mind...)

Robert and Jimmyyyyy... I did a drawing like that weeeks ago in University and yesterday I looked at it and thought, hey, looks cool, and so I re-drew it. Ha, both of those dear boys a little bit drunk ^^ They both look so cute

Ok, to the title... I lent it from the film "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas", "It makes you behave like the village drunkard in some early Irish novel." I like the quote and I somehow had to think about it, when I named the pic ^^

'till then ^^

Oh, I totaly love the dragon suit and how Jimmy is holding his hair- soo sexy! :wub:

And Jimmy with Rob are really cute- I would bet they have Heineken beer :D

OMG Raccan!!! Your new drawring are great-you have got Jimmy's ass PERFECTLY :yay: OK I'm a Jimmy's ass lover :rolleyes:

And the Pagey&Percy one is adorible :wub:

Great job, I love your work! :thumbsup:

Edit: and I also love the first one, so Dark...so very Dark.

Edited by Jimmy's A Legend

Oh, I totaly love the dragon suit and how Jimmy is holding his hair- soo sexy! :wub:

And Jimmy with Rob are really cute- I would bet they have Heineken beer :D

Thanks soo much! Love his hair on the Dragon Suit pic as well ^^

And yes, it is Heineken beer :D, but I was too lazy to draw the "logo" correctly... I was always wondering, why they drank Heineken...

OMG Raccan!!! Your new drawring are great-you have got Jimmy's ass PERFECTLY :yay: OK I'm a Jimmy's ass lover :rolleyes:

And the Pagey&Percy one is adorible :wub:

Great job, I love your work! :thumbsup:

Edit: and I also love the first one, so Dark...so very Dark.

Thank you!! Hehe, I love his butt too and I drew it very carefully (couldn't risk to ruin it...) :wub:

OH YES!

Dear Jimmurs...

'till then ^^

Oh!!! These are really beautiful. Great job!

Whoa racchan! Amazing!! My favorite is the dragon suit, I think you did great!!!

Well, this is my humble sketch. I drew it last year, so it's fading a little. I know It's not the exact logo, but I didn't even really mean for it to turn out like this. I just picked up a pencil hung on for the ride.

P5200937.jpg

(I'm no artist, but it does look a bit better in person)

I was drawing again.

This is especially for Jimmy's A Legend! I hope I got the Dark Angel thing right? Plus he wears the dog collar... I'm really happy with this drawing... I managed to get his face and hair really beautifully... Oh, and he has his guitar pic between his lips (his lips!!!) :wub:

Dark_Angel_by_manga_meloney.jpg

I was drawing again.

This is especially for Jimmy's A Legend! I hope I got the Dark Angel thing right? Plus he wears the dog collar... I'm really happy with this drawing... I managed to get his face and hair really beautifully... Oh, and he has his guitar pic between his lips (his lips!!!) :wub:

:yay: :yay: :yay: Thank You Raccan-I love it :yay: Dark Angel and dog Collar in the same pic-too much hotness.

Yes you have captured DA Jimmy beautifully!. You've aptued those very important Dark thinking eyes, that draw you into the masters Presence....

Thanks for drawing it :D:yourock:

:yay: :yay: :yay: Thank You Raccan-I love it :yay: Dark Angel and dog Collar in the same pic-too much hotness.

Yes you have captured DA Jimmy beautifully!. You've aptued those very important Dark thinking eyes, that draw you into the masters Presence....

Thanks for drawing it :D:yourock:

Thanks ^^

T'was a pleasure. Any other requests, and I will try them (except SF Jimmy - I can't do that... Tried it again last week and it went soooo bad...)

Your picture of Jimmy with the bow reminded me....

....of another REALLY old drawing. I was totally into lighting and shade back in '79.

I've gotta get away from the computer and pick up a pencil again. It's just so tedious. One day maybe.

Thanks for the inspiration.

153215_1167430943_submedium.jpg

I was drawing again.

This is so beautiful- especially the hair and the dog collar. You also made the chesthair excellent :drool: :drool: and the damaged violin bow- so realistic! :thumbsup:

....of another REALLY old drawing. I was totally into lighting and shade back in '79.

I've gotta get away from the computer and pick up a pencil again. It's just so tedious. One day maybe.

The Dark Lord himself- you can feel the powerfull energy!

I also admire, how you made this satin suit- it is great! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

we are looking forward to some next works from you!

OMG! This is awesome!

My Gawd, this is such a great drawing! More of that please!

Oh, glad I could help ^^

This is so beautiful- especially the hair and the dog collar. You also made the chesthair excellent :drool: :drool: and the damaged violin bow- so realistic! :thumbsup:

Thank you very much ^^ I did my best and glad that you like it!

Great work