zeppelin drawings

Katuschka

Here's a Robert drawing I did a while ago. I was just bored and found a picture of him and tried drawing, nothing too special :rolleyes:

DSCF7444-1.jpg

And here's a thing I did awhile ago, and I should start finishing it (As you can see, one part isn't colored yet)Sorry if its kinda blurry, i'll try taking a better picture (My camera was dieng so I had to take it fast) :slapface:

DSCF7446.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I was trying to imagine what his cigarette holder might have looked like that he smoked from in the early '80's (according to Chris Squire). The suit is from the Golden Lion Awards 1981.

pageygoldenlioncigholder80.jpg

I'll say it again, you've captured him beautifully! If only there really was a picture of Pagey with a ciggarette holder...

I'll say it again, you've captured him beautifully! If was a picture of Pagey with a ciggarette holder...only there really

That would be a fantasy come true. Thank you. I am getting to love how it came out.

Edited by aen27

I LOVE the color of the jacket and the hair was nicely done!

I love how you draw, its such a nice style ^_^

Thank you very much, Lena,Pagemaccartney, and C0mmunicati0nBreak0wn!

I love the way his hair looked in '79 so much that I tried to make it look just like it. Doing his hair is so much fun :D . I have been reading Dave Lewis's new book on Kembworth, and read that his jacket he wore for this interview was the same one for the Kembworth photo shoot. That's how I found out the color.

OMG!! alex they're wonderful! I love them all, you always capture him so beautifully, and of course I love the first one ;) I love the way you've done his suit and I love the way you've dine his hair in the second one, the third is just gorgeous! Oh I really do love the way you capture him.

OMG!! alex they're wonderful! I love them all, you always capture him so beautifully, and of course I love the first one ;) I love the way you've done his suit and I love the way you've dine his hair in the second one, the third is just gorgeous! Oh I really do love the way you capture him.

I thank yew!!! :D;) I know you know I really want them to be him. It's sort like letting out frustration... ;)

Edited by aen27

Well, since I can't draw at the moment (really can't...), I hope you are okay with it, when I post some doodles I did in University. I always doodle in Uni, it would be better, if I listened, maybe I would get better grades in the tests... I doodle a lot of stuff, but also Zep... I'll post some of them here. When you don't like it, I'll stop to post my doodles...

Here we go:

A Robert doodle. I bet, he loves his hair. Oh, besides, it was my first Robert-Manga drawing.

rl-robert-love-my-hair.jpg

Robert again. The thing I wrote there, refers to "What is and what should never be".

rl-robert-is-the-woman-this-time.jpg

The funny thing about this is, that I wrote the word "Artist" below him. Just because. But somedays later, I found this photo of Robert, where he wears a T-Shirt (? I think), on which the word "Artist" was printed. Hihi...

rl-robert-artist.jpg

A Jonesy. He looks like a woman on that (sorry... Wasn't on intent...) I love his hair in '72!

rl-jonesy-woman-like.jpg

My first Manga-Jonesy! He is so hard to draw... After this pic, I drew a "real" drawing (must be somehwere on that thread...)

rl-jonesy-first-try.jpg

Ok, I hope you don't mind, that they're doodles with benpall and on lined paper...

Have a nice day!

Well, since I can't draw at the moment (really can't...), I hope you are okay with it, when I post some doodles I did in University. I always doodle in Uni, it would be better, if I listened, maybe I would get better grades in the tests... I doodle a lot of stuff, but also Zep... I'll post some of them here. When you don't like it, I'll stop to post my doodles...

Here we go:

The funny thing about this is, that I wrote the word "Artist" below him. Just because. But somedays later, I found this photo of Robert, where he wears a T-Shirt (? I think), on which the word "Artist" was printed. Hihi...

rl-robert-artist.jpg

A Jonesy. He looks like a woman on that (sorry... Wasn't on intent...) I love his hair in '72!

rl-jonesy-woman-like.jpg

My first Manga-Jonesy! He is so hard to draw... After this pic, I drew a "real" drawing (must be somehwere on that thread...)

rl-jonesy-first-try.jpg

Ok, I hope you don't mind, that they're doodles with benpall and on lined paper...

Have a nice day!

Oh, I love these three, racchan! Especially the ones of Jonesey. He had such nice hair in '72, didn't he?

Keep the doodles and drawings coming, my friend!

:peace:,

Jo

Thanks, pagemccartney!

Well, then, I'll post more here ^^

Robert and Jimmy... I've written a lot of stuff on that drawing, sorry... Ha, and Robert's "Epic Words"...

rl-robert-jimmy-so-adorable.jpg

Huh, a 1970-RAH-Jimmy. I used it as a draft for a "real" drawing (sure is also on this thread, somewhere...) I like the expression "he makes" on this one ^^

rl-jimmy-rah.jpg

Oh my, Jimmy looks so much like a child on this (I'm emberassed...) The words you can see on the pics right side are from a lecture in University called "Theatrum est Opus" (="Theatre is necessary"). It was about the island "Utopia" and that the perfect society should work without alcohol. I almost fainted when I heard this... Huh, what does it have to do with the drawing?... :bagoverhead:

rl-jimmy-looking-like-a-child.jpg

Ah, a quote from the '75 Cameron Crow interview. "I didn't say that. I just said, I didn't hear the head roll." Somehow, everytime I read this, he sounds kind of offended in that sentence... And I wonder if he still was sitting "underneath a blanket" when saying this. Well, I drew him underneath the blanket, so...

rl-jimmy-head-roll.jpg

When I drew this Jimmy, I thought it was totally cute, but now I'm not so happy with it anymore (but I'm posting it? Hm...) Well, at least I really like his hair on this one...

rl-jimmy-cuuuuuuuuute-heart.jpg

So, enough doodles for now. I have four more that'll follow another time...

Have a nice day!

Thanks, pagemccartney!

Well, then, I'll post more here ^^

Huh, a 1970-RAH-Jimmy. I used it as a draft for a "real" drawing (sure is also on this thread, somewhere...) I like the expression "he makes" on this one ^^

rl-jimmy-rah.jpg

When I drew this Jimmy, I thought it was totally cute, but now I'm not so happy with it anymore (but I'm posting it? Hm...) Well, at least I really like his hair on this one...

rl-jimmy-cuuuuuuuuute-heart.jpg

So, enough doodles for now. I have four more that'll follow another time...

Have a nice day!

Your welcome! :D

These are really nice. Jimmy does look cute in the second one.

You're really good at drawing, racchan! :notworthy:

:peace:,

Jo